Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Lithium batteries [Re: Jeff From Iowa] #13299704 10/02/19 05:22 PM
Curtbass Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Jeff From Iowa,
Name names please.
If you’re speaking of my ad in Trading Post, You REALLY need to go back & re read my comments in our ad. I do not claim that 3-35 Ah batteries give you 150Ah’s. It says 105Ah's. That's also not right,MY MISTAKE ALSO. when posting after a long day. It SHOULD state 3-35Ah batteries for a 36V system 35Ah system. We tested that system personally & it performed as well as 100Ah systems when combined with Stealth Charge on the go, because Lithium charges 3-5x's faster. We ALSO sell up to 110Ah true cranking battery from Stealth & 100 Ah deep cycle type group 31 size batteries in 4 brands, for those that NEED those systems. We are trying to HELP the working man on a smaller budget.
We ARE as much about getting correct info in battery application out there as possible & I made a mistake in my post. The main reason we sell 4 different brands is to put together the BEST systems at the BEST pricing we Can offer
Please re read the ad, & I invite you to send me a pm if you have issues with it. I sent you a pm with my contact info & phone number.
Education is our priority, since they ARE more expensive. CHOOSING the correct product for YOUR application is the only way to go. Prismatic cells work best in flat batteries (cell phones) type applications where space is priority. Cylindrical cells work best for keeping temperature down during charge/discharge cycles. More room for heat dissipation in batteries over a larger surface.
Please Pm me Jeff, according to rules, IF it’s my ad.

Last edited by Curtbass; 10/03/19 11:04 AM. Reason: Spelling & info correction.

ELITE POWER SYSTEMS/ Elite Fishing Products
Lithium Battery & Charging Systems, Soft Plastics, Tackle,Tokyo Rigs
Tight lines & stay safe out there.Gods blessings
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Lithium batteries [Re: Curtbass] #13299863 10/02/19 08:12 PM
D
Diaudioman Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
D
Originally Posted by Curtbass
Jeff From Iowa,
Name names please.
If you’re speaking of my ad in Trading Post, You REALLY need to go back & re read my comments in our ad. I do not claim that 3-35 Ah batteries give you 150Ah’s. It clearly states 105Ah’s. We tested that system personally. We ALSO sell up to 110Ah true cranking battery from Stealth & 100 Ah deep cycle type group 31 size batteries in 4 brands, for those that NEED that system. We are trying to HELP the working man on a smaller budget.
We ARE as much about getting correct info in battery application out there as possible. The main reason we sell 4 different brands is to put together the BEST systems at the BEST pricing we Can offer
Please re read the ad, & I invite you to send me a pm if you have issues with it. I sent you a pm with my contact info & phone number.
Education is our priority, since they ARE more expensive. CHOOSING the correct product for YOUR application is the only way to go. Prismatic cells work best in flat batteries (cell phones) type applications where space is priority. Cylindrical cells work best for keeping temperature down during charge/discharge cycles. More room for heat dissipation in batteries over a larger surface.

I probably shouldn't be getting in the middle of this since I have never seen the ad or have a dog in the fight . And i'm not trying to start anything either. But you said you would like to get accurate information out there. I just wanted you to know that three 12 volt 35ah hour batteries in series gives you 36 volts and 35ah no matter what kind of batteries they are.

Re: Lithium batteries [Re: Curtbass] #13299864 10/02/19 08:12 PM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Jeff From Iowa,
Name names please.
If you’re speaking of my ad in Trading Post, You REALLY need to go back & re read my comments in our ad. I do not claim that 3-35 Ah batteries give you 150Ah’s. It clearly states 105Ah’s. We tested that system personally. We ALSO sell up to 110Ah true cranking battery from Stealth & 100 Ah deep cycle type group 31 size batteries in 4 brands, for those that NEED that system. We are trying to HELP the working man on a smaller budget.
We ARE as much about getting correct info in battery application out there as possible. The main reason we sell 4 different brands is to put together the BEST systems at the BEST pricing we Can offer

Yep your the one. That doesnt know what hes talking about.

I am Not sure if it was in your add or in posts on here and quite frankly I dont care in the least.

Multiple people have set you straight but you still are posting the wrong information even in this post....

Hopefully everyone else is smart enough to see you dont know what your talking about and find a dealer that does.

Running 3 35ah batteries to run your trolling motor (36v) DOES not equal 105 ah..

Last edited by Jeff From Iowa; 10/02/19 10:14 PM.
Re: Lithium batteries [Re: Diaudioman] #13300003 10/02/19 10:26 PM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
[/quote] I probably shouldn't be getting in the middle of this since I have never seen the ad or have a dog in the fight . And i'm not trying to start anything either. But you said you would like to get accurate information out there. I just wanted you to know that three 12 volt 35ah hour batteries in series gives you 36 volts and 35ah no matter what kind of batteries they are. [/quote]

Hes been corrected multiple times on here by multiple people, I dont think I ever even bothered to correct him.

Last edited by Jeff From Iowa; 10/02/19 10:27 PM.
Re: Lithium batteries [Re: Jeff From Iowa] #13300014 10/02/19 10:33 PM
W
Wayne P. Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
W
Originally Posted by Jeff From Iowa
Jeff From Iowa,
Name names please.

Yep your the one. That doesnt know what hes talking about.

I am Not sure if it was in your add or in posts on here and quite frankly I dont care in the least.

Multiple people have set you straight but you still are posting the wrong information even in this post....

Hopefully everyone else is smart enough to see you dont know what your talking about and find a dealer that does.

Running 3 35ah batteries to run your trolling motor (36v) DOES not equal 105 ah..

Maybe Curtbass meant to state that a 35 AH lithium battery will perform the same as a 105 AH lead/acid battery. Much lighter weight battery for the same work.

Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G3N and G4N, 1198c SI, SOLIX 10 SI G3,
Helix 8 MEGA SI+ GPS G4N, SOLIX 12 SI and G3, MEGA 360, MEGA LIVE TL, RC-1
Re: Lithium batteries [Re: Pantera III] #13300342 10/03/19 10:36 AM
B
basseditor Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B
I’m 100% lithium now. It sure changed how my boat handles.

I no longer struggle to get on plane with a full load of fuel and full livewells

Re: Lithium batteries [Re: Pantera III] #13300343 10/03/19 10:38 AM
Curtbass Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
My apologies. I'll own my mistake. Yes I do mean to say that the 3 12V batteries used as a 36V SYSTEM with 35 AH's is still 35Ah's , but when ran with a Stealth Charge on the go it will perform as well as a 100Ah system. I will correct that. My mistake on that that system is in trying to keep up with the different setups we are trying to test. The reason is to try to get it affordable enough for more people to benefit. Once again, My apologies. I own my mistakes.
Batteries wired in series, combines voltage of batteries in most bass boat applications.
Batteries wired in parallel, combines capacity (Ah's) & can be used with multiple 24V or 36V batteries to increase AH's capacity
A combination of series AND parallel wiring can allow voltage & Ah increases.

Last edited by Curtbass; 10/03/19 11:54 AM.

ELITE POWER SYSTEMS/ Elite Fishing Products
Lithium Battery & Charging Systems, Soft Plastics, Tackle,Tokyo Rigs
Tight lines & stay safe out there.Gods blessings
Re: Lithium batteries [Re: Curtbass] #13300376 10/03/19 12:00 PM
D
Diaudioman Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
D
My apologies. I'll own my mistake. Yes I do mean to say that the 3 12V batteries used as a 36V SYSTEM with 35 AH's is still 35Ah's , but when ran with a Stealth Charge on the go it will perform as well as a 100Ah system. I will correct that. My mistake on that that system is in trying to keep up with the different setups we are trying to test. The reason is to try to get it affordable enough for more people to benefit. Once again, My apologies. I own my mistakes.

I could definitely see how that setup would perform like that.

Re: Lithium batteries [Re: Pantera III] #13300814 10/03/19 08:17 PM
T
texasbass1 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
T
I've been running Lithium Pro batteries since March and love them. I have 2 50 ah for my TM and a 80 ah for my cranking battery. Fish all day and never get below 90% so far, recharge quick with a standard AGM charger. IMO worth the money but as some one else stated my boat is paid off so it was a great upgrade.

Pat Leach
USAF MSgt Retired
92 Procraft 180 Pro
24 Mercury 150 Pro XS 4 Stroke
Minn Kota Ulterra 80
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide