Re: Health Insurance [Re: fish4bass] #13285927 09/19/19 03:02 AM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by fish4bass
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
F4B, you’re ignoring a few things in your description of not only the ACA, but fundamentally why your friends are pissed.

Where did I ever say the ER is free?

The insurance industry hasn’t been a free market for a long time. The ACA wasn’t about making it easier for people who couldn’t afford insurance to now afford it.

You’re either being obtuse or ignorant.

So Emergency rooms don't accept you with no insurance? Purchase insurance or pay a fine, Trump killed that. Hit that emergency room and ignore the bills.

Once again, you’re all over the map.

Explain what you’re getting at and we can discuss it. Couch it in ridiculous statements that make no sense and we can’t.

I’m happy to discuss it with you, if you’ll make clear arguments in good faith.

Waiting on you to make a point without an insult. Discuss.....

Insults? How many people do you call fat on this forum?

Post up your plan. Start there. You keep posting nonsense, per usual, and now you’re posting irrelevant music videos.

Nobody owes you anything. I can critique your BS posts that make zero sense without posting “my plan” because the ACA is ridiculous and wasn’t about getting everyone without insurance covered. Address that. Address why your “buddies” are pissed off. Address why they don’t have the right to choose not to buy health insurance and why that means they shouldn’t be able to go to the ER every time they have a runny nose. Address why the government is involved in health care or insurance beyond the VA in the first place?

Let’s start there. What business does the federal government have in any industry, let alone the health care industry? Do you think maybe the health insurance industry has been bastardized by regulation and therefore inefficient and broken?

How about the feds get out of our day to day lives and industry and let me make decisions on my own.

[Linked Image]
Re: Health Insurance [Re: Duck_Hunter] #13285930 09/19/19 03:06 AM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
F4B, you’re ignoring a few things in your description of not only the ACA, but fundamentally why your friends are pissed.

The insurance industry hasn’t been a free market for a long time. The ACA wasn’t about making it easier for people who couldn’t afford insurance to now afford it.

I bet I know why your "friends" are pissed Fish4...........

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Health Insurance [Re: fish4bass] #13285931 09/19/19 03:07 AM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by rj74955
Originally Posted by steveiam
Here is Canada’s advice for some countries-
Not sure how much “pretty much every other civilized county” has all this circuited out, really-
But thanks-

I work with Canadians every day.... They pay a third of what I do,,,,, and zero complaints. Pay through your nose and like it.

I also work with Canadians every day, and am sick of hearing about how much they hate their medical system. There will be about 40 of them onsite tomorrow, you are more than welcome to show up and confer with them. To a man they claim to cross the border for medical treatment. It's the running joke at work, every time a new one shows up someone asks them about it and the rant begins.

Looking forward to seeing your plan.

I, too, work with Canadians every day. I’ve never heard a positive thing about their system.

Why does RJ owe you an explanation of his plan when you haven’t explained why Canada’s plan is so great (which, it isn’t. Canada’s old prime minister came here for heart surgery because he was put on a waiting list in his home country).

Tell us what you think our health care system should be, and we can have a discussion. Posting nonsense isn’t working.

[Linked Image]
Re: Health Insurance [Re: Duck_Hunter] #13285939 09/19/19 03:15 AM
Ghost4BH Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

Post up your plan. Start there. You keep posting nonsense, per usual, and now you’re posting irrelevant music videos.

Nobody owes you anything. I can critique your BS posts that make zero sense without posting “my plan” because the ACA is ridiculous and wasn’t about getting everyone without insurance covered. Address that. Address why your “buddies” are pissed off. Address why they don’t have the right to choose not to buy health insurance and why that means they shouldn’t be able to go to the ER every time they have a runny nose. Address why the government is involved in health care or insurance beyond the VA in the first place?

Let’s start there. What business does the federal government have in any industry, let alone the health care industry? Do you think maybe the health insurance industry has been bastardized by regulation and therefore inefficient and broken?

How about the feds get out of our day to day lives and industry and let me make decisions on my own.

[Linked Image]

Re: Health Insurance [Re: John175☮] #13286322 09/19/19 02:29 PM
J
JAlfred Offline
Angler
Angler
J
Originally Posted by John175☮
Originally Posted by donothin
Unfortunately the fix will not be easy or cheap..

Mine ain't broke. What are you fixing?

Does anyone remember underwriting? If you didn't have health insurance through employment and wanted to get health insurance, you basically had to prove that you didn't need insurance before you could get a policy. About 15 years ago, my 13 year old son was denied health insurance because he had adolescent acne.

The ACA gets a lot of criticism and ridicule but it did eliminate this underwriting practice (preexisting condition) and allowed my son to get affordable health insurance some years later when he was a student working his way through college.

Regardless of how you get your health insurance, if you haven't at some point been frustrated, mad, and just PO'd about it, you are one of the lucky few.

Re: Health Insurance [Re: JAlfred] #13286365 09/19/19 02:49 PM
John175☮ Online Happy
MACHO MAN
Online Happy
MACHO MAN
Originally Posted by JAlfred

Does anyone remember underwriting? If you didn't have health insurance through employment and wanted to get health insurance, you basically had to prove that you didn't need insurance before you could get a policy. About 15 years ago, my 13 year old son was denied health insurance because he had adolescent acne.

The ACA gets a lot of criticism and ridicule but it did eliminate this underwriting practice (preexisting condition) and allowed my son to get affordable health insurance some years later when he was a student working his way through college.

Regardless of how you get your health insurance, if you haven't at some point been frustrated, mad, and just PO'd about it, you are one of the lucky few.

I didn't expect other people to solve my issues for me.

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.” -JFK
Re: Health Insurance [Re: John175☮] #13287575 09/20/19 03:12 PM
J
JAlfred Offline
Angler
Angler
J
Originally Posted by JAlfred

I didn't expect other people to solve my issues for me.

I have no idea what you mean by your comment, but good luck solving a major health issue on your own if you are ever unfortunate enough to have one

Re: Health Insurance [Re: 1ShotNoKills] #13287580 09/20/19 03:17 PM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
He’s saying he’s not a lib who wants to suckle off the gubment teet for everything like Libs do. Libs want to drink their soy lattes and get free money and stroke each other all day for how enlightened they all are.

Almost a direct quote ^^^^^

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Health Insurance [Re: 1ShotNoKills] #13287586 09/20/19 03:22 PM
S
soggybottom Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
maybe you libtards want to suck on the teet of big govt and have everything given to you but I just go to YouTube and watch videos of how I can operate on myself. Figured I had cancer after self diagnosing from the interwebs so I cut my right lung out. Don't know what everyone's carping about? I still breathe pretty good and It only cost me $350.00 worth of materials. Gauze pads, filet knife, large mirror and whiskey.

pledge= fishstick
Re: Health Insurance [Re: Ghost4BH] #13287595 09/20/19 03:27 PM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted by soggybottom
maybe you libtards want to suck on the teet of big govt and have everything given to you but I just go to YouTube and watch videos of how I can operate on myself. Figured I had cancer after self diagnosing from the interwebs so I cut my right lung out. Don't know what everyone's carping about? I still breathe pretty good and It only cost me $350.00 worth of materials. Gauze pads, filet knife, large mirror and whiskey.

Originally Posted by Ghost4BH

[Linked Image]

Fist4 got Punk’d by the Duck!!!
roflmao roflmao

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Health Insurance [Re: Frank the Tank] #13287599 09/20/19 03:35 PM
elcoyote, esq. Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank

I bet I know why your "friends" are pissed Fish4...........

Because they don’t really exist and they are imaginary people made up by F4A’s schizophrenic mind?

Team wolfs

Originally Posted by Allison1
I had to perform. It took a minute to get it all in my mouth and another five to swallow it all.

Re: Health Insurance [Re: 1ShotNoKills] #13287611 09/20/19 03:43 PM
S
soggybottom Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
If old people cant fix themselves why don't we just let them die? they aren't worth anything to society so why don't we save our tax dollars and use them on younger people that will have more of a benefit?

really would like to know? If we are just all taking care of ourselves why do we care other for people? especially the old? aren't we just throwing away money keeping them alive past their productive years?

pledge= fishstick
Re: Health Insurance [Re: 1ShotNoKills] #13287620 09/20/19 03:50 PM
S
steveiam Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Asking just plain stupid questions won’t get many if any answers-

Grown folks should know this-

What has happed to you does not define who you are-

HOW you react to what happens to you DOES!
Re: Health Insurance [Re: 1ShotNoKills] #13287621 09/20/19 03:50 PM
B
Bob Davis Offline
Bunkeroid Bob
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Fairly good analysis from a yoot:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Health Insurance [Re: soggybottom] #13287648 09/20/19 04:23 PM
John175☮ Online Happy
MACHO MAN
Online Happy
MACHO MAN
Originally Posted by soggybottom
If old people cant fix themselves why don't we just let them die? they aren't worth anything to society so why don't we save our tax dollars and use them on younger people that will have more of a benefit?

really would like to know? If we are just all taking care of ourselves why do we care other for people? especially the old? aren't we just throwing away money keeping them alive past their productive years?

Responsible old people paid into many government programs during their productive years. Why would you deny people the coverage they paid for? Bait and switch is a progressive trait?

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.” -JFK
Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide