Forums59
Topics1,038,949
Posts13,956,253
Members144,183
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 17 of 22 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 21 22
Re: The Dallas Cowboys vs Redskins Official Gameday ... [Re: RayBob] #13283273 09/17/19 01:22 AM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
and looks like he'll be a decent NFL QB too

Jesus loves all of us
Re: The Dallas Cowboys vs Redskins Official Gameday ... [Re: Frank the Tank] #13283306 09/17/19 01:56 AM
F
fish4bass Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank

#1 pick And he ain't no "Midget"

Last edited by fish4bass; 09/17/19 02:00 AM.

And I know who "Jeff" is.
Re: The Dallas Cowboys vs Redskins Official Gameday ... [Re: fish4bass] #13283315 09/17/19 02:02 AM
C
CrazyCrappieGuy Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
C
I think in a cage fight, Dak kills all the other QBs.

Re: The Dallas Cowboys vs Redskins Official Gameday ... [Re: fish4bass] #13283316 09/17/19 02:03 AM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F

Originally Posted by fish4bass

#1 pick And he ain't no "Midget"

[Linked Image]

roflmao

Jesus loves all of us
Re: The Dallas Cowboys vs Redskins Official Gameday ... [Re: RayBob] #13283321 09/17/19 02:06 AM
BCBassCat Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
No Dak is too much of a nice guy. Kind of like Johst gay.

Re: The Dallas Cowboys vs Redskins Official Gameday ... [Re: RayBob] #13283331 09/17/19 02:10 AM
machinist Online Sleepy
TFF Team Angler
Online Sleepy
TFF Team Angler
I don't hate Jerrah because he fired Landry(he needed to go) I hate Jerrah because he hired "The Bootlegger's Boy" Barry Switzer

I fish on the edge and stay out of the middle

99 BassCat Jag w/225 Merc Optimax
Retired TXU Outage Manager
Re: The Dallas Cowboys vs Redskins Official Gameday ... [Re: RayBob] #13283344 09/17/19 02:19 AM
P
patriot07 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
P
I didn't see Zeke break more than a few tackles the whole game, and only 1-2 that were head-on tackles that any decent RB couldn't break. His 27 yard run came when we were up 10 with 1:05 left in the game, so he was comfortably under 100 before trash time began. Essentially, when the game was in flux, he didn't do much of anything. He had some huge holes to run through, he ran through them, and then got tackled by the first or second guy who touched him. Pollard could have easily done the same thing, except he did make some nice cuts and jukes while he was in. His TD run that got called back was really nice - faked out a defender bad.

Zeke's been awesome his whole career, but he looks like he hasn't got the rust knocked off yet to me. If you actually watch and understand the game instead of just looking at stats, you'll see that the o-line opened up some huge holes and any starting NFL RB would have had essentially the same stats zeke did yesterday.

Also, they did not stack the box. They actually played cover 1 or 2 and either 6 or 7 up front for most of the game. Go to youtube and google "zeke redskins highlights" and click on the first video. His best runs from the game are in that 1:29 clip. Nearly all of them have 6 in the box. The only exceptions are goal line, the first play of the clip, and the final drive when they know we're going to hand it off. The rest of the game, they had 6 most of the time and 7 occasionally. You guys need to learn football.

And he had a whopping 9 yards receiving...look I'm not saying the guy stinks. I'm saying the cowboys win that game 31-21 with Zeke starting or Pollard starting. Saying that he was irrelevant is an accurate football assessment of his contribution yesterday, whether you like it or not.

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
- Soren Kierkegaard
Re: The Dallas Cowboys vs Redskins Official Gameday ... [Re: RayBob] #13283345 09/17/19 02:20 AM
P
patriot07 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
P
I did like the dak run when he stiff armed Norman.

Dak only had one inaccurate pass all game yesterday. If anything, he's only getting better.

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
- Soren Kierkegaard
Re: The Dallas Cowboys vs Redskins Official Gameday ... [Re: patriot07] #13283365 09/17/19 02:36 AM
S
Sawhorse Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by patriot07
I didn't see Zeke break more than a few tackles the whole game, and only 1-2 that were head-on tackles that any decent RB couldn't break. His 27 yard run came when we were up 10 with 1:05 left in the game, so he was comfortably under 100 before trash time began. Essentially, when the game was in flux, he didn't do much of anything. He had some huge holes to run through, he ran through them, and then got tackled by the first or second guy who touched him. Pollard could have easily done the same thing, except he did make some nice cuts and jukes while he was in. His TD run that got called back was really nice - faked out a defender bad.

Zeke's been awesome his whole career, but he looks like he hasn't got the rust knocked off yet to me. If you actually watch and understand the game instead of just looking at stats, you'll see that the o-line opened up some huge holes and any starting NFL RB would have had essentially the same stats zeke did yesterday.

Also, they did not stack the box. They actually played cover 1 or 2 and either 6 or 7 up front for most of the game. Go to youtube and google "zeke redskins highlights" and click on the first video. His best runs from the game are in that 1:29 clip. Nearly all of them have 6 in the box. The only exceptions are goal line, the first play of the clip, and the final drive when they know we're going to hand it off. The rest of the game, they had 6 most of the time and 7 occasionally. You guys need to learn football.

And he had a whopping 9 yards receiving...look I'm not saying the guy stinks. I'm saying the cowboys win that game 31-21 with Zeke starting or Pollard starting. Saying that he was irrelevant is an accurate football assessment of his contribution yesterday, whether you like it or not.

thumb Exactly how I saw it. I like being able to have an RB get us six in the red zone to extend a double digit lead...but I love having one that has demonstrated the ability to do it when we absolutely have to have it...and when doing it drains the will to fight out of an opponent. I haven’t yet seen Zeke prove he’s that guy.

Re: The Dallas Cowboys vs Redskins Official Gameday ... [Re: patriot07] #13283369 09/17/19 02:52 AM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F

popcorn

Jesus loves all of us
Re: The Dallas Cowboys vs Redskins Official Gameday ... [Re: patriot07] #13283389 09/17/19 03:22 AM
R
RayBob Online Content OP
Super Freak
OP Online Content
Super Freak
R

He prolly ain't got over his training camp injuries. If you would have been worked out by the senioritas in Cabo like Zeke you'd understand.

Advice? Wise men don't need it. Fools won't heed it.

Re: The Dallas Cowboys vs Redskins Official Gameday ... [Re: Frank the Tank] #13283537 09/17/19 12:30 PM
Happykamper Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

popcorn

OH Boy

[Linked Image]
Re: The Dallas Cowboys vs Redskins Official Gameday ... [Re: RayBob] #13283545 09/17/19 12:39 PM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
I think rather than irrelevant, you may mean underwhelming. Yes?

Jesus loves all of us
Re: The Dallas Cowboys vs Redskins Official Gameday ... [Re: Frank the Tank] #13283610 09/17/19 01:26 PM
C
CrazyCrappieGuy Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
C
22 carries, 111 yards, 1 YD, nice run in the end to put the game away. How is that underwhelming? That performance every game will probably get you a rushing title.

Re: The Dallas Cowboys vs Redskins Official Gameday ... [Re: CrazyCrappieGuy] #13283620 09/17/19 01:32 PM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted by FishingGuy
22 carries, 111 yards, 1 YD, nice run in the end to put the game away. How is that underwhelming? That performance every game will probably get you a rushing title.

Oh..... my...... goodness this gets old! OK. I will be a cowboy fan for a moment. 111 yards on 22 carries and 1 TD!! Wooo!!!! Hall of fame performance!!!! Greatest rushing performance EVER!!! 5.05 YPC avg. = instant hall of fame because he wears the star! Omg I want to have Zeke’s baby!!! I will name my child Zeke even if it’s a girl. Even if it’s an ugly girl that looks like a fury creature from Star Wars!! Super bowl in week 2!!! Give him a raise!!!! Unstoppable!!!! Dominant!!!!

Happy?

Jesus loves all of us
Page 17 of 22 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 21 22
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide