Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18
Re: Health Insurance [Re: donothin] #13283530 09/17/19 12:22 PM
Notaguide Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by donothin
Our health care system is broke. Private insurance has become so expensive that it has put a real burden on employers. And guess what. When employers pay, it gets passed on to the consumer. Obama made an effort, but compromises were essential in order to get the votes. Republicans refuse to be a part of the solution. They refuse to say that if you can't pay your kid does not get care but they offer no solution to paying for it. They love a good war, funding defense, but fail to fund the VA to cover the cost of treating our warriors but are quick to blame the Drs and administrators because victims have long waiting times.

Our system is horribly inefficient. Was before the ACA and still is. I think we are ranked at about 35th in health care which is shameful. Our health care is the product of political infighting. I will give the Dems at least credit for making the effort, but they got absolutely no help from the R's with the ACA and stll are not getting any solutions, just promises that they will have a better plan but no idea of how to get there.

THIS is an example of discussion.

Re: Health Insurance [Re: 1ShotNoKills] #13283532 09/17/19 12:25 PM
R
ReelBusy Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
R
[Linked Image]

Re: Health Insurance [Re: Notaguide] #13283544 09/17/19 12:36 PM
F
Frank the Tank Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted by Notaguide
Our health care system is broke. Private insurance has become so expensive that it has put a real burden on employers. And guess what. When employers pay, it gets passed on to the consumer. Obama made an effort, but compromises were essential in order to get the votes. Republicans refuse to be a part of the solution. They refuse to say that if you can't pay your kid does not get care but they offer no solution to paying for it. They love a good war, funding defense, but fail to fund the VA to cover the cost of treating our warriors but are quick to blame the Drs and administrators because victims have long waiting times.

Our system is horribly inefficient. Was before the ACA and still is. I think we are ranked at about 35th in health care which is shameful. Our health care is the product of political infighting. I will give the Dems at least credit for making the effort, but they got absolutely no help from the R's with the ACA and stll are not getting any solutions, just promises that they will have a better plan but no idea of how to get there.

roflmao

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Health Insurance [Re: Frank the Tank] #13283554 09/17/19 12:47 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank

roflmao

roflmao roflmao roflmao

[Linked Image]
Re: Health Insurance [Re: Notaguide] #13283556 09/17/19 12:48 PM
Ghost4BH Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

^^^^ This is an example of 2 liberals docking

Re: Health Insurance [Re: 1ShotNoKills] #13283585 09/17/19 01:12 PM
F
Frenzy Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
This is the solution to all of the US's healthcare problems. Neither political party can argue against this.

https://uspirg.org/issues/usp/make-health-care-work-better-america

Re: Health Insurance [Re: Notaguide] #13283594 09/17/19 01:16 PM
donothin Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler

Re: Health Insurance [Re: donothin] #13283595 09/17/19 01:16 PM
donothin Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler

Re: Health Insurance [Re: Notaguide] #13283601 09/17/19 01:20 PM
donothin Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler

Thanks Notaguide. I have pretty much given up on any meaningful discussion from this group. Typically, the best anyone can do is to call you a liberal when they actually do not even have a clue about the meaning of conservative or liberal. Oh well.

Re: Health Insurance [Re: 1ShotNoKills] #13283607 09/17/19 01:23 PM
F
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
F
roflmao don’t stoke each other too briskly bolt

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Health Insurance [Re: Frank the Tank] #13283623 09/17/19 01:34 PM
donothin Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
roflmao don’t stoke each other too briskly bolt

Thanks for a really intelligent response.

Re: Health Insurance [Re: 1ShotNoKills] #13283625 09/17/19 01:37 PM
F
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
F
Ohhhh. I should be learn-ed and enlightened like liberals. If I was, surely I would see that an enlightened chap knows that all liberals are higher beings and because of their enlightenment, know more than the paltry common man. Yes..... I see now. .......

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Health Insurance [Re: donothin] #13283639 09/17/19 01:46 PM
F
fishslime Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F

Thanks Notaguide. I have pretty much given up on any meaningful discussion from this group. Typically, the best anyone can do is to call you a liberal when they actually do not even have a clue about the meaning of conservative or liberal. Oh well.

Yeah, it's pretty much hopeless when a select few try to drag over the Bunker mentality, start name calling, and try to make everything a liberal invasion. It seems to have gotten worse lately.

Re: Health Insurance [Re: 1ShotNoKills] #13283647 09/17/19 01:50 PM
F
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
F
roflmao great thread.

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Health Insurance [Re: fishslime] #13283692 09/17/19 02:20 PM
Bigbob_FTW Offline
Big Sprocket Bob
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by fishslime

Yeah, it's pretty much hopeless when a select few try to drag over the Bunker mentality, start name calling, and try to make everything a liberal invasion. It seems to have gotten worse lately.

Originally Posted by fishslime

then stop posting bunker material in the OT. it' doesn't belong here.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide