Forums59
Topics1,039,205
Posts13,960,913
Members144,196
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Texas country singer Kylie Rae Harris dies in car wreck [Re: Bassnhog] #13272838 09/07/19 01:15 AM
cocodrie Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Bassnhog
Sad. Lord, please comfort Pedro Cruz and his family. I cannot imagine.

This isn't getting enough attention. The guy showed up to an accident and found his daughter killed at the scene. Wow. Lots of prayers for sure.

Re: Texas country singer Kylie Rae Harris dies in car wreck [Re: elcoyote, esq.] #13272839 09/07/19 01:15 AM
H
H.Town_paddler Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
H
Originally Posted by elcoyote, esq.
Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW
Originally Posted by H.Town_paddler
I wonder how they know she was intoxicated???

Autopsy

Or empties/ open containers in the car

Wouldn’t you think alcohol bottles could have exploded during a violent crash like that?

Re: Texas country singer Kylie Rae Harris dies in car wreck [Re: H.Town_paddler] #13272844 09/07/19 01:24 AM
L
leethefishking Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
L
Believe it or not in very violent collisions in which fluids escape the body it’s pretty easy to tell who has been drinking. Now saying publicly that she was intoxicated is a different story. They may have witnesses that saw her drunk right before the crash. Other than that probably better to wait on that statement.

Re: Texas country singer Kylie Rae Harris dies in car wreck [Re: cocodrie] #13272849 09/07/19 01:29 AM
W
WAWI Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
W
Originally Posted by cocodrie

This isn't getting enough attention. The guy showed up to an accident and found his daughter killed at the scene. Wow. Lots of prayers for sure.

Yep

Re: Texas country singer Kylie Rae Harris dies in car wreck [Re: leethefishking] #13272852 09/07/19 01:31 AM
H
H.Town_paddler Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
H
Originally Posted by leethefishking
Believe it or not in very violent collisions in which fluids escape the body it’s pretty easy to tell who has been drinking. Now saying publicly that she was intoxicated is a different story. They may have witnesses that saw her drunk right before the crash. Other than that probably better to wait on that statement.

Yeah that’s where I’m at. I’m not defending her at all, maybe she was drunk. Or maybe she had a bottle in the back that broke on impact and spread liquor all over her and everything else. Just surprised they would say that without a toxicology report. What on earth is there to gain by making that statement early?

Re: Texas country singer Kylie Rae Harris dies in car wreck [Re: H.Town_paddler] #13272859 09/07/19 01:39 AM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob

Yeah that’s where I’m at. I’m not defending her at all, maybe she was drunk. Or maybe she had a bottle in the back that broke on impact and spread liquor all over her and everything else. Just surprised they would say that without a toxicology report. What on earth is there to gain by making that statement early?

Early? They likely have evidence.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: Texas country singer Kylie Rae Harris dies in car wreck [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13272872 09/07/19 01:50 AM
H
H.Town_paddler Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
H
Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW

Early? They likely have evidence.

I guess my question is what is the evidence? If you have a tox report why not say that? If you say we found her gripping an open bottle of bourbon why not say that? If it’s just that it smelled like alcohol in her car then that’s another thing entirely. Again I think she probably was drunk. But if you’re the cops I just don’t know why you don’t keep quiet until you can give all the facts.

Re: Texas country singer Kylie Rae Harris dies in car wreck [Re: Mark Perry] #13272874 09/07/19 01:52 AM
H
H.Town_paddler Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
H
Bob. Think about the Tyler Skaggs thing. The dude OD’d on pills and booze. Choked on his own vomit. You don’t think the cops and whoever else was in that room had a good idea of what happened? Yet it took two months before the police said anything about his death, they waited for the official autopsy results. I would have thought it would be the same type of deal here.

Re: Texas country singer Kylie Rae Harris dies in car wreck [Re: H.Town_paddler] #13272878 09/07/19 01:58 AM
sdavis24 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
But if you’re the cops I just don’t know why you don’t keep quiet until you can give all the facts.
Agreed. My crazy internet opinion is that he knows something we don't and he is positive what played out. He might also be taken back by the outpouring of support for someone with a history of drunk driving that he believes recklessly killed someone else (that he might have known), while the other victim and her poor father that found her don't get any attention.......

It's a tragedy for all involved and their loved ones..........

Last edited by sdavis24; 09/07/19 02:01 AM.
Re: Texas country singer Kylie Rae Harris dies in car wreck [Re: Mark Perry] #13272881 09/07/19 02:03 AM
cocodrie Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Because she's dead and whatever happens no charges will be brought, so why not sure tell it like it is. She killed someone. Had a history of driving while intoxicated, obviously the evidence was there, call a spade a spade.

Re: Texas country singer Kylie Rae Harris dies in car wreck [Re: cocodrie] #13272887 09/07/19 02:07 AM
Westside. Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Because she's dead and whatever happens no charges will be brought, so why not sure tell it like it is. She killed someone. Had a history of driving while intoxicated, obviously the evidence was there, call a spade a spade.

This seems to be the case

Re: Texas country singer Kylie Rae Harris dies in car wreck [Re: Westside.] #13272902 09/07/19 02:22 AM
S
Scagnetti Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Westside.

[Linked Image]

Re: Texas country singer Kylie Rae Harris dies in car wreck [Re: Scagnetti] #13272909 09/07/19 02:30 AM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by Scagnetti
Originally Posted by Westside.

Yep.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: Texas country singer Kylie Rae Harris dies in car wreck [Re: cocodrie] #13272932 09/07/19 03:01 AM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

Stuck out to me also. I can’t imagine.

[Linked Image]
Re: Texas country singer Kylie Rae Harris dies in car wreck [Re: Duck_Hunter] #13273062 09/07/19 12:48 PM
77Skeet Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter

Stuck out to me also. I can’t imagine.

This happened to a friend of mine years ago in McKinney. He was on the ambulance and responded to a bad wreck on Hwy 380. Transported he son to Parkland. He died enroute. Sadly, alcohol was a factor in this one too. When the father's number was finally called he went to his own grave having never been able to quite get over it. I know I wouldn't have either. I can't imagine anything more tragic.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide