texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Scadden24, Jvance88, ethancooksey, hawgheaven, Stowman44
112873 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
TexDawg 94,650
hopalong 86,665
Pilothawk 79,714
John175☮ 77,232
JDavis7873 67,398
Bigbob_FTW 64,240
Derek 🐝 64,239
Mark Perry 59,801
Tritonman 58,900
facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums62
Topics779,505
Posts9,831,930
Members112,873
Most Online36,273
Jan 23rd, 2013
Print Thread
Need Some RAIN! #13272200 09/06/19 03:00 PM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 14,971
G
Gitter Done Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
G
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 14,971
Do not want to wish for any MAJOR FLOODING but we can really use a few nice soaking rains. Things are looking mighty dry in south central Texas! banana (The famous Rain Dance).

Re: Need Some RAIN! [Re: Gitter Done] #13272222 09/06/19 03:32 PM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 53,642
banker-always fishing Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 53,642
Been fishing both South Central Texas and the Hill Country a lot this year. Water bodies are holding their own but are all down. They can really use several nice showers that can drop 2 to 3 inches of rain each time. banana banana (Double Rain Dance)


[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Re: Need Some RAIN! [Re: Gitter Done] #13272241 09/06/19 03:43 PM
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,494
P
Pot licker Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
P
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,494
Yes we do!! banana bannana2

Re: Need Some RAIN! [Re: Gitter Done] #13272362 09/06/19 05:39 PM
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 309
B
Bones72 Offline
Angler
Offline
Angler
B
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 309
Agreed; dry as a popcorn fart here around Ft. Hood.

Re: Need Some RAIN! [Re: Gitter Done] #13273067 09/07/19 12:58 PM
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 15,563
L
Laker One Offline
TFF Guru
Offline
TFF Guru
L
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 15,563
banana Small chances of RAIN this upcoming week! Also looks like we will start seeing temperatures away from the 100 degree mark. flame

Re: Need Some RAIN! [Re: Laker One] #13273210 09/07/19 04:24 PM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 14,971
G
Gitter Done Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
G
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 14,971
Originally Posted by Laker One
banana Small chances of RAIN this upcoming week! Also looks like we will start seeing temperatures away from the 100 degree mark. flame




I will take any chance of rain! banana

Re: Need Some RAIN! [Re: Gitter Done] #13273305 09/07/19 06:04 PM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 53,642
banker-always fishing Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 53,642
Looking at the weekly forecast there is a 50 percent chance of an afternoon thunder storm on Monday. Then there is a 30 percent chance of rain Tuesday,a 20 percent chance Wednesday and a 40 percent chance Thursday. banana No 100 degree temperatures for the upcoming week. clap


[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Re: Need Some RAIN! [Re: Gitter Done] #13273473 09/07/19 08:40 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 323
C
Catyakker Online Content
Angler
Online Content
Angler
C
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 323
thumb


Retired AF Security Police Chief
Re: Need Some RAIN! [Re: Gitter Done] #13275250 09/09/19 03:31 PM
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 175
J
JohnF67 Offline
Outdoorsman
Offline
Outdoorsman
J
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 175
The algae is getting bad on Barton Creek and the west side of Red Bud Island. Hopefully we'll get some rain in the Austin area soon to wash it out.

Re: Need Some RAIN! [Re: Gitter Done] #13276844 09/10/19 11:49 PM
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 3,793
J
J-Moe Offline
TFF Team Angler
Offline
TFF Team Angler
J
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 3,793
Thanks GD and Banker. We've been getting a few passing showers the last couple days in Brenham. Keep up the good work, I hope y'all don't have to resort to the triple rain dance
grin

The South/Southeast wind this evening felt nice and cool. I can feel old mother nature starting to sputter toward fall weather. Let's hope she don't drag her feet too long.

Last edited by J-Moe; 09/10/19 11:51 PM.
Re: Need Some RAIN! [Re: Gitter Done] #13276845 09/10/19 11:50 PM
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,678
B
boocat Offline
Extreme Angler
Offline
Extreme Angler
B
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,678
Seasons are changing, it is what it is

Re: Need Some RAIN! [Re: Gitter Done] #13276999 09/11/19 01:58 AM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 53,642
banker-always fishing Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 53,642
Picked up a quarter of an inch last week and another quarter of an inch today! banana


[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread


© 1998-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3