MBradford Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
M
Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW
Originally Posted by Bob Davis
I mean really like taco's, the real kind. we're fortunate to live in a place where they are plentiful. check out these beauties. where is your favorite place?

[Linked Image]

No sir. I am sure they taste delicious but there is no civilized way to eat them. Do you just pick that slop up in your hands and start shoveling it in with stuff dropping and hanging all over your chin and moustache like some neanderthal? I don't eat hard tacos either since it is like eating a hand grenade. Barely get them to your piehole and they blow the eff up. Stuff falls all over the place. I can't be carrying on a conversation with someone with dog vomit, pieces of taco chips hanging all over my face and glued forever to my shirt. Now a soft taco flour tortilla that you cut up and eat with a fork like a human I'm good with. Reasonable fork sized bites, controlling the food, not chowing down like a cro-magnon. grin

good god son, do you eat fried chicken with a fork too?

Yankees...

loco

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Re: Who likes taco's? [Re: Bob Davis] #13264936 08/30/19 02:48 PM
cocodrie Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
I mean really like taco's, the real kind. we're fortunate to live in a place where they are plentiful. check out these beauties. where is your favorite place?

[Linked Image]

No sir. I am sure they taste delicious but there is no civilized way to eat them. Do you just pick that slop up in your hands and start shoveling it in with stuff dropping and hanging all over your chin and moustache like some neanderthal? I don't eat hard tacos either since it is like eating a hand grenade. Barely get them to your piehole and they blow the eff up. Stuff falls all over the place. I can't be carrying on a conversation with someone with dog vomit, pieces of taco chips hanging all over my face and glued forever to my shirt. Now a soft taco flour tortilla that you cut up and eat with a fork like a human I'm good with. Reasonable fork sized bites, controlling the food, not chowing down like a cro-magnon. grin

[Linked Image]

Re: Who likes taco's? [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13264940 08/30/19 02:50 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B

[Linked Image]

good god son, do you eat fried chicken with a fork too?

Yes.. Fork and knife.
roflmao

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Who likes taco's? [Re: Bob Davis] #13265265 08/30/19 07:28 PM
G
gander Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
G

[Linked Image]

This plate of food is doable no fork needed except for beans and rice .. thumb looks damn good

Re: Who likes taco's? [Re: Bob Davis] #13265317 08/30/19 08:08 PM
machinist Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
:[/good god son, do you eat fried chicken with a fork too? [/quote]

Yes.. Fork and knife.
roflmao[/quote]

You would have gone hungry at my house eating fried chicken with a knife & fork. By the time you got one piece down there wouldn't have been nothing but bones left

I fish on the edge and stay out of the middle

99 BassCat Jag w/225 Merc Optimax
Retired TXU Outage Manager
Re: Who likes taco's? [Re: machinist] #13265335 08/30/19 08:20 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted by machinist
:

You would have gone hungry at my house eating fried chicken with a knife & fork. By the time you got one piece down there wouldn't have been nothing but bones left

[Linked Image]
grin

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Who likes taco's? [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13265346 08/30/19 08:26 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B

I just can't do it.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Who likes taco's? [Re: Bob Davis] #13265401 08/30/19 09:20 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content OP
Big Sprocket Bob
OP Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob

I just can't do it.

[Linked Image]

Sometimes you gotta go tribal.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: Who likes taco's? [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13265486 08/30/19 10:53 PM
BMowatt Offline
Angler
Angler
The real question is Who doesn’t like tacos?

Re: Who likes taco's? [Re: Patriot Guard Rider] #13266056 08/31/19 03:11 PM
S
Slow Drifter Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
S
Originally Posted by Patriot Guard Rider
Originally Posted by Davedave
[Linked Image]

Does anybody actually eat those crispy things any more? And melted cheese is just wrong!

I like the crispy taco shells every now and then because when it falls apart in your hand and lands on the plate it becomes a salad.

SD

[Linked Image]
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide