It's been a while since the weather been cooperative but it finally looks like the forecast for this Saturday would be great.

Plan is to launch @ 0430 hours and head to the spot, but if there is any interests I might want to launch at 0200 hours to "try" some night fishing. This is something that I always wanted to try, and in fact just ordered a submersible green fishing light from Amazon which should be here by Friday.

Still on the fence about where to launch but will decide by Thursday afternoon once I get a good idea the direction of the wind.

If interested, please reply to this thread or sent me a PM.