texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
JigMan61, Barefootman, Dfwgrassdonkey, TonyRolo, Thayworth
116091 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
TexDawg 105,085
hopalong 101,046
Pilothawk 81,429
John175☮ 80,341
Bigbob_FTW 77,350
JDavis7873 67,408
Derek 🐝 67,154
Mark Perry 64,432
Forum Statistics
Forums61
Topics1,159,806
Posts15,864,492
Members141,091
Most Online36,273
Jan 23rd, 2013
Print Thread
Invizx vs Abrazx #13188785 06/18/19 12:44 AM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,504
E
ezbassin Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
E
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,504
How does Abrazx compare to Invizx 10# test? I use Invizx all the time but have never used Abrazx yet.

I am thinking about testing out Sunline Super Fluoro against these two also.

Last edited by ezbassin; 06/18/19 12:47 AM.
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Invizx vs Abrazx [Re: ezbassin] #13188800 06/18/19 12:56 AM
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 13,835
S
SteezMacQueen Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
S
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 13,835
AbrazX has a coating on it that resists knicks. This coating makes it a little stiffer and a little more prone to memory issues. Thats all I got.


Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: Invizx vs Abrazx [Re: ezbassin] #13188838 06/18/19 01:38 AM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,504
E
ezbassin Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
E
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,504
Thanks

Re: Invizx vs Abrazx [Re: ezbassin] #13188858 06/18/19 02:07 AM
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 509
I
Ian Fellenbaum Offline
Pro Angler
Offline
Pro Angler
I
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 509
Originally Posted by ezbassin


I am thinking about testing out Sunline Super Fluoro against these two also.


I can save you some time, they blow super fluoro out of the water, its more comparable to sniper fc and structure fc.
I like invizx and abrazx better because of the smaller line diameter. I use abrazx for 90% of my applications with fluorocarbon, invizx the other 10% (leader material most of the time)


STORAGE CONTAINERS TO GO
Sales-Rentals-Rent to Own
9036300977
Re: Invizx vs Abrazx [Re: ezbassin] #13188942 06/18/19 03:04 AM
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,502
F
Flooringit Offline
Extreme Angler
Offline
Extreme Angler
F
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,502
Abrazx always seemed to break easy.


2013 Phoenix 920xp
Re: Invizx vs Abrazx [Re: Ian Fellenbaum] #13188995 06/18/19 08:36 AM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,504
E
ezbassin Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
E
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,504
Originally Posted by Ian Fellenbaum
Originally Posted by ezbassin


I am thinking about testing out Sunline Super Fluoro against these two also.


I can save you some time, they blow super fluoro out of the water, its more comparable to sniper fc and structure fc.
I like invizx and abrazx better because of the smaller line diameter. I use abrazx for 90% of my applications with fluorocarbon, invizx the other 10% (leader material most of the time)





Wow, I tried FC Sniper once and it broke on me three times on the first day I tried it. I took it off and re-spooled with Invizx and never bought Sniper again.

Re: Invizx vs Abrazx [Re: ezbassin] #13189184 06/18/19 03:06 PM
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 388
J
jackwabbit Offline
Angler
Offline
Angler
J
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 388
I like super sniper fc it has a diameter that is as small as abrazx and I can find it cheaper. No issues with break offs other than self induced.

Re: Invizx vs Abrazx [Re: ezbassin] #13189231 06/18/19 04:16 PM
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,810
B
Bayou Burner Offline
TFF Team Angler
Offline
TFF Team Angler
B
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,810
Give Sunline Assassin a try- Thats all I use besides Abrazix


"Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway."

John Wayne

ADHAERO VIRTUTI
Re: Invizx vs Abrazx [Re: Ian Fellenbaum] #13189830 06/19/19 03:18 AM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,040
F
Fast Lane Offline
TFF Celebrity
Offline
TFF Celebrity
F
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,040
Originally Posted by Ian Fellenbaum
Originally Posted by ezbassin


I am thinking about testing out Sunline Super Fluoro against these two also.


I can save you some time, they blow super fluoro out of the water, its more comparable to sniper fc and structure fc.
I like invizx and abrazx better because of the smaller line diameter. I use abrazx for 90% of my applications with fluorocarbon, invizx the other 10% (leader material most of the time)





Sunline Sniper is smaller diameter than both of those. Has less stretch and is stronger.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2021 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3