Most Online36,273
Jan 23rd, 2013
Print Thread
Another Awesome Week!!!! (Pic Heavy) #13173228 06/01/19 09:58 PM
Gone Fishin' Online Content OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Online Content
TFF Team Angler
If you fished on Richland Chambers any this past week, you discovered the easy limits of the past several weeks are now history and you had to really work to get a good box of White Bass. The fish are starting what I've always called the "Transition" from the Springtime 100% Slab bite to some Topwater Tiny Torpedo, Lil' George & Rat-L-Trap Summertime bite. The easy box of fish that came off Pelican Island and the Roadbed everyday and all day is now over with at least for a little while. However, don't give up as the early AM South Shoreline bite is kicking in gear, the fish are bustin' Shad and it's time to do a little casting. If you are really good with your Electronics you can still find some fish in water as shallow as 10' and as deep as 25' feet that will be on Flats, Drop-Offs and Humps. These fish often feed late in the AM and can be caught on Slabs with a Jig Teaser. Several days this week we were still on the Lake around 11AM and experienced our best bite of the morning. (I'm guessing the late Afternoon bite that is often the last hour or so of daylight is going on, but I'll not find out as I'm too old to fish two trips a day in the Summer. frown ) We are still getting a nice box of fish most trips and have gone to doing a little Catfishing when we have only a couple of folks on board as we sometimes get our limits on Whites and still want to fish. Our Customer changed from mostly Adults to a lot of Family and Kid Trips this week as School is now out. We also had a 20 person Church Group join us for their annual Spring Trip. We can handle just about anything you want and SPECIALIZE IN FAMILY FISHING FUN. Check out our Fishing Trip/Cabin Special @ www.gonefishin.biz and Let's Go Fishin'! Here's some Pics from this week:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Thanks,
Royce & Adam Simmons
Gone Fishin' Guide Service
www.gonefishin.biz

[Linked Image]
Wet Rooster Jigs Fishing Super Store
Re: Another Awesome Week!!!! (Pic Heavy) [Re: Gone Fishin'] #13173498 06/02/19 03:16 AM
banker-always fishing Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Good times! Solid post and fish. Good job. thumb

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Re: Another Awesome Week!!!! (Pic Heavy) [Re: Gone Fishin'] #13173691 06/02/19 02:03 PM
W
WildBill0215 Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
W
What a great day on the water! We are the first two pictures.

The morning bait busting the surface was so exciting! Catching those barely under hybrids but big ole whites was very fun! It was a tough day but we filled the box! Mr. Royce wouldn't let us go too long without catching a fish before we would move to another spot and put some more in the box.

My little 6 year old impressed me the most, This was her first charter trip and she was working a baitcaster on her own. Dropping the slabs down to the bottom without backlashing, jigging it up and down and actually hooking the fish herself! I was one proud Papa! My 8 year old wore em out too, but he's been on this trip before and knew the routine. Even Momma got in on the action and was bringing em over the rail sometimes two at a time!

I HIGHLY recommend Gone FIshin' charters! These two fella's are so courteous and kind, it puts the other guides I have been out with to shame. They put the focus on the kids, and that to me is what it's all about. We have to teach the younger generations to fish! Get em off those electronic devices and get them outdoors!

Thanks again Royce for a great trip and a fun time on the water!

Bill Miller

Re: Another Awesome Week!!!! (Pic Heavy) [Re: Gone Fishin'] #13174185 06/03/19 12:10 AM
P
pop r Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
P
Those smiles say it all! thumb

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2021 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide