Forums59
Topics1,039,185
Posts13,960,532
Members144,192
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: Happykamper] #13170862 05/30/19 02:39 PM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Happykamper
Originally Posted by tricky
Originally Posted by RayBob
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Say what you want about Zeke being in trouble by the league or not it's still incredibly frustrating that once again a promising season gets unnecessary drama over Zeke. He should not have put himself in that situation. It's just stupid.

My feelings exactly !

4 games wouldn't shock me.

If this happens Jerry will probably go to jail for attempted murder lol. Zeke should personally apologize to the kid for getting into his face, then Zeke should be required to have security with him anytime he goes into a public place just to keep his dumb arse out of trouble. I still think the media is making a mountain out of a mole hill, if Zeke hit the guy it would be one thing, I don't think a slight nudge justifies all this bs.

100% Happy. I wish Zeke belonged to a church, was in the choir and preached on Wednesday night but he doesn't. He's 23 yr's old and still figuring things out. Not that doesn't excuse him but maybe explains things. Don't know his raising but sometimes that makes a difference. I wish he would come forward and apologize, explain the situation and learn from it. I don't thing he's a thug or a trouble maker, just needs to be smarter about how he conducts himself and I think he will. In my opinion a suspension is not warranted here and I believe if he would just come forward and speak on the matter it would go away. I betcha Witten gets in his ear pretty quick.

I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later. I get an allowance every month. I have PU truck and a bass boat, I am blessed.
Conscience never acquits, it either accuses or excuses.
Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: RayBob] #13170894 05/30/19 02:58 PM
D
Davedave Offline
Bigfoot Seeker
Bigfoot Seeker
D
Originally Posted by DJB
Wake up next to her one morning without any make up on. barf

She's 75 years old. I'm not going to ever wake up next to her with makeup or no makeup.

For 75 she's and not some overweight, moo-moo wearing slob. I'd bet you would not mind having a wife that looked like that in your twilight years . . . that is unless you're not into women.

Shes 52. She is not 75.

Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: Davedave] #13170899 05/30/19 03:06 PM
R
RayBob Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
R
Originally Posted by Davedave
Originally Posted by DJB

She's 75 years old. I'm not going to ever wake up next to her with makeup or no makeup.

For 75 she's and not some overweight, moo-moo wearing slob. I'd bet you would not mind having a wife that looked like that in your twilight years . . . that is unless you're not into women.

Shes 52. She is not 75.

Please explain the math:

"Five Facts to Know About Eugenia Jones"

"Eugenia Jones was born in the year 1944 in the USA. Formerly, she was a model in Arkansas in the United States. Some people call her Gene, which is her nickname."

https://pandagossips.com/posts/1134

Hmmmmm ... I'm speculating here. I know I'm just a dumb East Texas redneck who graduated HS in a class of 31, but that arithmetic (not math) looks like 75 to me.

Jerry and Gene's daughter, Charlotte, is 51 .... Gotta be some kind of miracle in there if you're right.

Advice? Wise men don't need it. Fools won't heed it.

Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: RayBob] #13170902 05/30/19 03:08 PM
D
Davedave Offline
Bigfoot Seeker
Bigfoot Seeker
D
Originally Posted by Davedave
Originally Posted by DJB

Shes 52. She is not 75.

Please explain the math:

"Five Facts to Know About Eugenia Jones"

"Eugenia Jones was born in the year 1944 in the USA. Formerly, she was a model in Arkansas in the United States. Some people call her Gene, which is her nickname."

https://pandagossips.com/posts/1134

Hmmmmm ... I'm speculating here. I know I'm just a dumb East Texas redneck who graduated HS in a class of 31, but that arithmetic (not math) looks like 75 to me.

Jerry and Gene's daughter, Charlotte, is 51 .... Gotta be some kind of miracle in there if you're right.

The lady in the picture is Charlotte.

Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: CrazyCrappieGuy] #13170908 05/30/19 03:10 PM
BCBassCat Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
crickets

Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: CrazyCrappieGuy] #13170913 05/30/19 03:14 PM
R
RayBob Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
R
As usual you are right Davey, I thought it was the wifey

Advice? Wise men don't need it. Fools won't heed it.

Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: GIG'EM AGGIES] #13170925 05/30/19 03:23 PM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted by GIG'EM AGGIES
[quote=RayBob][quote=Mark Perry]Say what you want about Zeke being in trouble by the league or not it's still incredibly frustrating that once again a promising season gets unnecessary drama over Zeke. He should not have put himself in that situation

If this happens Jerry will probably go to jail for attempted murder lol. Zeke should personally apologize to the kid for getting into his face, then Zeke should be required to have security with him anytime he goes into a public place just to keep his dumb arse out of trouble. I still think the media is making a mountain out of a mole hill, if Zeke hit the guy it would be one thing, I don't think a slight nudge justifies all this bs.

100% Happy. I wish Zeke belonged to a church, was in the choir and preached on Wednesday night but he doesn't. He's 23 yr's old and still figuring things out. Not that doesn't excuse him but maybe explains things. Don't know his raising but sometimes that makes a difference. I wish he would come forward and apologize, explain the situation and learn from it. I don't thing he's a thug or a trouble maker, just needs to be smarter about how he conducts himself and I think he will. In my opinion a suspension is not warranted here and I believe if he would just come forward and speak on the matter it would go away. I betcha Witten gets in his ear pretty quick.

So Jerruh philandering is OK and Tiger is not? Please explain .... I want to hear it.

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: Happykamper] #13170974 05/30/19 04:18 PM
T
tricky Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Say what you want about Zeke being in trouble by the league or not it's still incredibly frustrating that once again a promising season gets unnecessary drama over Zeke. He should not have put himself in that situation. It's just stupid.

My feelings exactly !

I think that the fact that it all started with Zeke arguing with his girlfriend is gonna play a major role in this. He had some stipulations put on him for re-instatement. Maybe 4 games is too much, but I believe he will be suspended. And like I said 4 games wouldn't shock me.
And that Jones woman is still a looker. Of course this all is JMHO.
I would love for Emmitt to take him under his wing and teach him some class.

Last edited by tricky; 05/30/19 04:20 PM.

Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: CrazyCrappieGuy] #13171038 05/30/19 05:08 PM
R
roadtrip Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
I think if they win a lot of regular season games and make it to the playoffs, then keep winning through the playoffs, they have an excellent shot.

Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: CrazyCrappieGuy] #13171039 05/30/19 05:08 PM
U
UGLYSHCTICK Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
U
Zeke may get a pass on it. GODell can't go light on Kraft and then heavy on Zeke.

Just want to make folks smile, and spit coffee on their keyboard.

If you put beans in your chili, you don't know beans about chili.

God doesn't create temporary people, you will spend eternity somewhere. Choose wisely.
Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: UGLYSHCTICK] #13171051 05/30/19 05:14 PM
Happykamper Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by UGLYSHCTICK
Zeke may get a pass on it. GODell can't go light on Kraft and then heavy on Zeke.

Very good point, this is not Kraft's first incident either, or at least his teams first one. They will do something with Zeke, probably a fine and a hard slap on the hand, but then again Goodell is the NFL God so who knows.

[Linked Image]
Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: tricky] #13171067 05/30/19 05:26 PM
C
CrazyCrappieGuy Online Content OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Online Content
TFF Team Angler
C
Zeke was drunk, stumbling around bumping into people like he probably did all the way thru college at weekend keg parties, he needs to cut that nonsense and grow up, at least know not to bump into people.

But all he did was bump into that security guard, the guard should have simply put his hand on Zeke chest and push him away and told him to not touch him, but instead he tries to escape and step away, stumbled and trips over the gate, it was the guards fault. Better training and that would not have been an issue.

Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: UGLYSHCTICK] #13171072 05/30/19 05:33 PM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by UGLYSHCTICK

Happens all the time, he knows who to stick and who not. Kraft pulls a lot of NFL weight and GODell knows it. The commish is not about being fair, he's about keeping his job. Example: Ray Rice will never play football again for beating his fianc but Kareem Hunt only got 8 games. Let's see what becomes of the investigation into Tyreek Hill's 3 yr. old son's broken arm. I doubt Jerry will let this get out of hand. We'll see, right now it's a guessing game. My thought is if he was gonna suspend he'd already done it.

I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later. I get an allowance every month. I have PU truck and a bass boat, I am blessed.
Conscience never acquits, it either accuses or excuses.
Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: RayBob] #13171075 05/30/19 05:34 PM
D
DJB Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
D
RayBob I have a natural beauty of a wife. No plastic surgery. And I'm perfectly happy with my sexuality. You on the other hand seem to get butthurt every time theirs a joke made about Jerry. Makes me wonder about your preferences

Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: CrazyCrappieGuy] #13171080 05/30/19 05:37 PM
Mark Perry Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
This will drag into the start of training camp if not beyond. Rarely if ever is an NFL player suspended withing 10-14 days of the incident news breaking. Anyone expecting Goodell to be fair in this is way more optimistic than I am. He has been horribly inconsistent and he is usually vindicative. He handled Kraft with kid gloves because Kraft is a money man. Zeke is just a player and a player and on a team Goodell does not care for.

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide