Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Do you beleive in ET ? [Re: UGLYSHCTICK] #13053362 02/05/19 06:47 PM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
“Some people see things as they are and ask, why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, why not? Some people have to go to work and don’t have time for all that s***.”
- George Carlin -

Re: Do you beleive in ET ? [Re: UGLYSHCTICK] #13053365 02/05/19 06:52 PM
G
Gusick Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
Anyone who doesn't believe in aliens is an idiot.

Re: Do you beleive in ET ? [Re: Gusick] #13053379 02/05/19 07:01 PM
John175☮ Online Happy
MACHO MAN
Online Happy
MACHO MAN
Originally Posted by Gusick

Uhhhh....they're not talking about the ones you see at Home Depot.

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.†-JFK
Re: Do you beleive in ET ? [Re: John175☮] #13053384 02/05/19 07:07 PM
U
UGLYSHCTICK Online Happy OP
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
U
Originally Posted by John175®

Uhhhh....they're not talking about the ones you see at Home Depot.

undocumented citizens

Just want to make folks smile, and spit coffee on their keyboard.

If you put beans in your chili, you don't know beans about chili.

God doesn't create temporary people, you will spend eternity somewhere. Choose wisely.
Re: Do you beleive in ET ? [Re: UGLYSHCTICK] #13053385 02/05/19 07:07 PM
J
J.P. Greeson Offline
the janitor
the janitor
J
200-400 million stars in our galaxy - 200 billion to 2 trillion galaxies in the universe. Does anyone really believe we are the only intelligent form of life occupying this space?

The solution to any problem - work, love, money, whatever - is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be. --John Gierach

[Linked Image]
Re: Do you beleive in ET ? [Re: UGLYSHCTICK] #13053387 02/05/19 07:08 PM
TexDawg Online Content
Top Dawg
Online Content
Top Dawg
I watch the orville, its real

Re: Do you beleive in ET ? [Re: UGLYSHCTICK] #13053389 02/05/19 07:11 PM
D
deucer02 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
D
I do believe it. Our government does too much to disavow it.

Biden famously said in the New York Observer, “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.â€
Re: Do you beleive in ET ? [Re: Stump jumper] #13053398 02/05/19 07:20 PM
U
UGLYSHCTICK Online Happy OP
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
U
Originally Posted by Stump jumper
Originally Posted by Streater
Of course. Just read the Bible.

Bible is fiction. I would not believe anything I read in it.

Even though most of are probably "accidents" I don't believe human beings are accidently here.

Just want to make folks smile, and spit coffee on their keyboard.

If you put beans in your chili, you don't know beans about chili.

God doesn't create temporary people, you will spend eternity somewhere. Choose wisely.
Re: Do you beleive in ET ? [Re: John175☮] #13053404 02/05/19 07:22 PM
J
Jpurdue Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by John175®
The odds are infinitesimal that a lifeform similar to ours exists anywhere in the galaxy.

The sweet-spot for life is very narrow. Very, very,very narrow and to exist in the same teensy moment in time as we is even more problematic.

Tossing out the number of galaxies and possible planets is akin to buying more lottery tickets to win the jackpot...you still have essentially the same odds of winning regardless of how many tickets you buy.

I say nope. Time travel is a more likely explanation.

I do agree the odds are pretty narrow. But the number of lottery tickets you can buy are VAST beyond reckoning. We now know virtually every star has planets. One in five of those starts has an earth like planet that could potentially support life. There's something like 200 billion stars in our galaxy. So let's call it 40 billion earth like planets in the Milky way. Now multiple 40 billion by 2 trillion (galaxies in the observable universe). That's eighty septillion, or 80,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 earth like planets in the universe. That's a big pile of lottery tickets.

"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley." -A.L.

www.LunkerLore.com

Re: Do you beleive in ET ? [Re: UGLYSHCTICK] #13053411 02/05/19 07:26 PM
T
Trickster Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
T
I always thought Willie McGee was an alien.

Re: Do you beleive in ET ? [Re: deucer02] #13053418 02/05/19 07:34 PM
G
Gusick Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by deucer02

We wouldn't need a space force if they had not found aliens.

Re: Do you beleive in ET ? [Re: Gusick] #13053422 02/05/19 07:36 PM
R
ReelBusy Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
R
Originally Posted by deucer02

We wouldn't need a space force if they had not found aliens.

I have some Slim Whitman 33's and I'm not afraid to use them.

Re: Do you beleive in ET ? [Re: Magged Out] #13053423 02/05/19 07:38 PM
Streater Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Magged Out

What Bible Verse talks about Aliens confused

Ezekiel 1 New International Version (NIV)
Ezekiel’s Inaugural Vision
1 In my thirtieth year, in the fourth month on the fifth day, while I was among the exiles by the Kebar River, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God.

2 On the fifth of the month—it was the fifth year of the exile of King Jehoiachin— 3 the word of the Lord came to Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, by the Kebar River in the land of the Babylonians.[a] There the hand of the Lord was on him.

4 I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north—an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, 5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was human, 6 but each of them had four faces and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze. 8 Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands. All four of them had faces and wings, 9 and the wings of one touched the wings of another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.

10 Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a human being, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle. 11 Such were their faces. They each had two wings spreading out upward, each wing touching that of the creature on either side; and each had two other wings covering its body. 12 Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went. 13 The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it. 14 The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.

15 As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. 16 This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like topaz, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 17 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not change direction as the creatures went. 18 Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.

19 When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. 20 Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

22 Spread out above the heads of the living creatures was what looked something like a vault, sparkling like crystal, and awesome. 23 Under the vault their wings were stretched out one toward the other, and each had two wings covering its body. 24 When the creatures moved, I heard the sound of their wings, like the roar of rushing waters, like the voice of the Almighty,[b] like the tumult of an army. When they stood still, they lowered their wings.

25 Then there came a voice from above the vault over their heads as they stood with lowered wings. 26 Above the vault over their heads was what looked like a throne of lapis lazuli, and high above on the throne was a figure like that of a man. 27 I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, as if full of fire, and that from there down he looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded him. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him.

This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking.

Footnotes:
Ezekiel 1:3 Or Chaldeans
Ezekiel 1:24 Hebrew Shaddai
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

Re: Do you beleive in ET ? [Re: Streater] #13053428 02/05/19 07:47 PM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Magged Out

What Bible Verse talks about Aliens confused

Ezekiel 1 New International Version (NIV)
Ezekiel’s Inaugural Vision
1 In my thirtieth year, in the fourth month on the fifth day, while I was among the exiles by the Kebar River, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God.

2 On the fifth of the month—it was the fifth year of the exile of King Jehoiachin— 3 the word of the Lord came to Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, by the Kebar River in the land of the Babylonians.[a] There the hand of the Lord was on him.

4 I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north—an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, 5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was human, 6 but each of them had four faces and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze. 8 Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands. All four of them had faces and wings, 9 and the wings of one touched the wings of another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.

10 Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a human being, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle. 11 Such were their faces. They each had two wings spreading out upward, each wing touching that of the creature on either side; and each had two other wings covering its body. 12 Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went. 13 The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it. 14 The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.

15 As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. 16 This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like topaz, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 17 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not change direction as the creatures went. 18 Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.

19 When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. 20 Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

22 Spread out above the heads of the living creatures was what looked something like a vault, sparkling like crystal, and awesome. 23 Under the vault their wings were stretched out one toward the other, and each had two wings covering its body. 24 When the creatures moved, I heard the sound of their wings, like the roar of rushing waters, like the voice of the Almighty,[b] like the tumult of an army. When they stood still, they lowered their wings.

25 Then there came a voice from above the vault over their heads as they stood with lowered wings. 26 Above the vault over their heads was what looked like a throne of lapis lazuli, and high above on the throne was a figure like that of a man. 27 I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, as if full of fire, and that from there down he looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded him. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him.

This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking.

Footnotes:
Ezekiel 1:3 Or Chaldeans
Ezekiel 1:24 Hebrew Shaddai
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

I almost feel obliged to tithe for this.

Re: Do you beleive in ET ? [Re: UGLYSHCTICK] #13053430 02/05/19 07:47 PM
J
Jpurdue Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
J
I sometimes wonder if these people just got into a mess of psychedelic mushrooms.

"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley." -A.L.

www.LunkerLore.com

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide