FEBRUARY

The main reason to come out and fish Lake Fork in February is the opportunity to catch big fish. While the numbers can be a little slower, the quality of fish is what I'm after. Another benefit to fishing Lake Fork this time of year is it gives clients a chance to fish a lot of different techniques.

The weather in February is unpredictable from one day to the next so it's hard to say what we'll be doing on any given trip. On colder mornings I'll start fishing deep with a Jerkbait, Alabama Rig & C-Rig. When the sun is out on a warm day, we're heading to the backs of the creeks to focus on staging areas. Here we are likely to throw Jigs, Chatterbaits, Traps and Square Bills. I still have a lot of open days for February and would love to have y'all out. I'll make sure to update this post throughout the month.

Here are some February fish from the past few years to give you an idea.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

MARCH/APRIL

For those of you looking to get out in March/April, I still have a few good days left - I will start running my evening trips March 10th.

RATES

Full Day 1-2 Anglers: $450.00 ( 1-2 people) Full day trips begin at first light and end around 4 PM.
3rd Person 100$

Half Day: 1-2 Anglers $250.00 ( 1-2 people) Half day trips run for 5 hours.
3rd Person 50$

Trail Boat: $100.00

Student/Military Discount Full Day $425.00

200$ Evening Special (Starts March 10th)

Thanks, Eric Wright 972 757 7947

Last edited by Eric Wright, Lake Fork Guide; 01/23/19 01:59 PM.