Well, its a slow time of year, only got three questions this week. Here is our doldrums time of year questions:

From 1ShotNoKills: "Will the Rangers or Rick and Marty find any treasure this year?" Well, good question. I think there is a real possibility of both finding treasure this year. I watch the Curse of Oak Island every week and for 7 years Rick and Marty have been this close, but I think this is the year they finally break through. I also think the Rangers may have a hidden treasure in their newly acquire 3rd Baseman, Patrick Wisdom. It is a very small sample size but his line looked really good: In 50 ABs he hit .260 with 4 Home Runs and 10 RBI with 2 SBs. I look for him to have a break out season.

From PGR: "What is the correct name of the team, Texas Rangers, Lil Rangers, Raners, or Daniel's Folly?": PGR, you know the answer to this already, its the Artist Formally Known as the Texas Nolan's Flamethrowers.

From FranktheTank: "Why would anyone be a Rangers fan? They suck!" Stick to the Cowboys, Frank.

Team Wolfs