Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
2019 Super Chips #13013017 01/01/19 04:04 PM
Donald Harper Online Happy OP
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Mapping lakes is a System of breaking a lake down to find larger Bass and catching more Bass each time you go out. I developed my System over 50 years ago when I started Tournament fishing with just a paper map and geographical survey maps. This has evolved into the high tech world of Depth Finders and the GPS Contour Mapping System. This is the biggest short cut to learning that you will ever take in fishing. There is something for everyone here.

GENERATION 2 CHIPS:
These are our new Super Chips. They hold 20 new Areas on any lake that you wish for me to map. A new chip is developed when a lake has been sold to several customers. I do not want you getting to a spot and have to deal with other boats there. With the Super Chip you will have WayPoints set on all the best Irregular features from the 20 ft depth to the shallows. My Goal is for you to pull up on a specific spot, make a few cast and catch a big fish. There is no searching to find these features as all are on the chips. There are two Chips. The Super Chip and the Enhanced Chip.

**The Super Chip: $600
- 20 new areas on a lake of your choice.
- Most deep water areas have the Boat Trail for the Ipilot to follow.
- WayPoints and Icons dropped on all Irregular Features.
- All areas numbered with the Write-Up to read by clicking on your first WayPoint.
- You maps are developed by looking at Navionics, Lake Master, Google Earth, Geographic Survey Charts and Low Water Images.
- Returning Customers can purchase this chip for $500.

**Enhanced Chip: $500
- Many lakes will only show some of the lake with Low Water Imaging; thus the price is discounted.
- This Chip carries all of the above features of the super chip that we can give you.
- Returning customers can purchase this Chip for $400.

GENERATION 1 CHIPS:
These are our 2018 Chips. They hold 20 great areas that many have been super successful on during the year. These are big fish holes that doesnt get any better. All areas have been Enhanced to the best of our ability for 2019 sales. I consider these our Value Chips and Enhancement can be done for those that have already purchased the lake at a discount. There are 2 of these chips available on most of our Texas Lakes; with the Enhanced Chip and Standard 2018 Chip. I also offer the Email Version for those that have the time to search the waters.
Lake List:
Stillhouse - Texoma - Belton - Lewisville - Hubbard Creek - Cypress Springs - Grapevine - Ray Roberts - Granbury - Bridgeport - Sam Rayburn - Whitney - Waco - Cedar Creek - R. Chambers - Fork - Eagle Mountain- Buchanan - Toledo Bend - Ray Hubbard - Conroe - Palestine - Alan Henry - Amistad - LBJ - Travis - Ivie -

**Enhanced Gen. 1: $400
- 2018 Chips Enhanced.
- Most deep water areas have the Boat Trail for the Ipilot to follow.
- WayPoints and Icons dropped on all Irregular Features.
- All areas numbered with the Write-Up to read by clicking on your first WayPoint.
- You maps are developed by looking at Navionics, Lake Master, Google Earth, Geographic Survey Charts and Low Water Images.
- Some lakes may NOT have full Low Water Imaging.
- Returning customers can purchase these lakes on the above list for $300.
- To Enhance your existing Lake Chip will be $200.

**Gen. 1 Standard Chip: $300
- These are the 2018 lakes above. Best Value Chip.
- No changes have been made.
- Returning Customers can purchase at $200.

**Email Version: $200
- These are all the lakes above and many more that I have mapped in the past.
- Each area is loaded with HOT SPOTS with Write-Up, Lake Map Numbered 1-20 and 20 individual Screen Shots of each area.
- These are for customers that like doing their own Depth Finder configurations.
- They are for customers that do not have the best Electronics and just want the best areas to fish.
- Returning customers can get this version for $100.

Contact Information:

Email: fishnteacher@gmail. com
Please contact by Email to get started: Name - Address - Cell # - TFF Screen Name - Email Address - Name of Lakes - Depth Finders Makes/Models.
Questions by PM - Phone - Email
Cell: 432-553-1874

Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success.
Websiite Sponsors:
www.eletewater.com - Staying Hydrated
www.lakeoviachic.com - Booking Mexico Trips
20 Hot Spot Mapping - GPS Contour Chips - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic

Re: 2019 Super Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13019447 01/06/19 09:06 AM
D
DNicholsbassin Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
D
I purchased quite a few of Mr Don Harpers chips and I can also say they work really well and his write ups for the places to fish are detailed and these work all times of the year. There were 10 boats on the water today and we were the only boat with fish in it. Thanks Don for the tips and help!!

Attached Files 2D84DDFA-35C1-48A4-8DA6-43E7DCCD1D4A.jpeg47733DEC-79E0-43F8-BB11-F24666231C65.jpegC5EACFF6-3C11-420D-A6D0-0D90C837B766.jpegF34AFAF2-4185-4C5A-8875-A8B63FA38008.jpeg
Re: 2019 Super Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13038898 01/22/19 11:33 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Thanks for the review DNicholsbassin. I truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing more Big Bass pictures.

Take a look at the list of lakes that have been Super Chipped. You get 20 New Areas to get away form the crowd. They all have Low Water Imaging which gives you at least 100 more Hot Spots sitting on Irregular features. This is NOT your regular Old Google Earth. You ever hear of the TV. Program Drain the Oceans?? This is what it is all about.
Super Chips:
- Sam Rayburn - Amistad - Brownwood - Toledo Bend

I have added Eagle Mountain to the Enhanced list which also helps by giving you 100 more WayPoint sitting on the best Irregular features in each area.
Enhanced Lakes:
Possum Kingdom - Cedar Creek - Buchanan - LBJ - Travis - Belton - Eagle Mountain

You want the best Short Cut to catching larger stringers of Bass; because you cannot spend enough time on the water. Give me a call and I will help you narrow your lake down to the 20 best areas.

Contact Information:
Please contact by Email to get started: Name - Address - Cell # - TFF Screen Name - Email Address - Name of Lakes - Depth Finders Makes/Models.

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: 2019 Super Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13047326 01/31/19 01:31 AM
T
ToasterWEyes Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
Guys, I am not one to do a lot of talking about products and services whether they be good or bad. But if you are a fisherman that is crazy busy and only hit the water once every month or two like myself, consider talking to Mr. Harper about his mapping services. I bought the email version of my local lake and the difference in the quality of fish that I catch is staggering!! It really puts me on plane with guys who are blessed enough to spend time on the water mapping and doing their homework. I liken it to skipping class for a week in college and getting someone's notes to ace the class.
I'll add a pic for evidence below. The record on this lake is 25.5" and 11.5#. I'm not going to say I beat the lake record. But this fish was LONGER than the lake record at 26 3/8" long. Summer time fish so a little skinny for sure.
[Linked Image]

It's only a good cast if you catch a fish...
Personal Best: 11.62 lbs
Re: 2019 Super Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13047330 01/31/19 01:33 AM
T
ToasterWEyes Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
Do yourself a favor and skip one trip online to Tackle Warehouse or Bass Pro and invest that $ in knowledge and contact Donald Harper. I guarantee you won't be sorry!!

It's only a good cast if you catch a fish...
Personal Best: 11.62 lbs
Re: 2019 Super Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13060570 02/12/19 03:05 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Thanks for the great report ToasterWEyes.

All returning Customers will receive a $100 discount off of any Price Tear. I will also Enhance your existing 2018 lake maps for $100. This will give you close to 100 added WayPoints on HOT SPOTS within all 20 areas. My goal is for you to pull up to an Irregular Feature, make a few cast and catch a big Bass. This will give you a huge advantage over the other fisherman that have purchased the lake Chip.

New Customers will make a first time purchase then receive the $100 discount on any of the other lakes that have been mapped. The list is growing each day as we map lakes on request.

Lakes Available for a $100 Discount:
$500 Super Chips: - Sam Rayburn - Amistad - Brownwood - Toledo Bend

$300 Enhanced Chips: - Amistad - Possum Kingdom - Cedar Creek - Fork - Buchanan - LBJ - Travis - Belton - Eagle Mountain - Toledo Bend - Texoma

$200 2018 Standard Chips: - Stillhouse - Texoma - Belton - Lewisville - Hubbard Creek - Cypress Springs - Grapevine - Ray Roberts - Granbury - Bridgeport - Sam Rayburn - Whitney - Waco - Cedar Creek - R. Chambers - Fork - Eagle Mountain- Buchanan - Toledo Bend - Ray Hubbard - Conroe - Palestine - Alan Henry - Amistad - LBJ - Travis - Ivie - Joe Pool - Lavon - Pines - Possum Kingdom - Somerville - Wright Patman - Choke Canyon - Coleto Creek - Fayette - Pat Mayse -

Contact Information:

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: 2019 Super Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13060614 02/12/19 03:33 PM
coach51 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
Can you explain more about the 2018 Standard Chip? My home lake is Ivie.

Re: 2019 Super Chips [Re: coach51] #13061184 02/12/19 10:41 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by coach51
Can you explain more about the 2018 Standard Chip? My home lake is Ivie.

PM Sent.

This is my first Generation Chip. A few have been sold; but not many. The 20 areas are as good as it gets. You get the Write-Up and Screen Shots of all the areas to study until the chip arrives from the computer tech.

The Second Gen. Chip has been Enhanced with full Low water Imaging. Nav. Apps and Lake Master have been cross referenced for accuracy. Geo. Survey Charts have also been used to tie all the HOT SPOTS together; making sure they are worthy of a WayPoint. There is $100 difference in the two chips. This Enhancement gives you about 100 more WayPoints to fish directly on top of. My goal is for you to pull up to an Irregular feature, make a few cast and catch a big fish.

Standard 2018 Chip = $300
Enhanced 2018 Chip = $400

Last edited by Donald Harper; 02/12/19 10:53 PM. Reason: explanation

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: 2019 Super Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13065471 02/17/19 01:38 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
I want to mention my Bass Coaching Class. I will teach you this System here at my home any day you would like to come for the Class. This will tie all the concepts together giving you another Short Cut to learning how to find more fish. Your day will be from 9:00 to 4:00.
The Class includes:
- One GPS Contour Map on a Chip selected from the list above.
- 1/2 day instruction on how to break this lake down by studying the 20 areas on your map.
- Break for Lunch at 407 BBQ.
- 1/2 day instruction on the best baits, techniques and rigging.
- My Tournament Lure Package: Spook - Tourn. Spinner Bait - Halloween Spinner Bait for bad weather - 2 Baby Doll Cray Jigs - Tourn. Crayfish Chatter Bait and 4 bottles of Pure Extracts: Minnow, Night Crawler, Crayfish and Craylic.

You and your Partner are welcome to share the expense; giving you a great discount. The course is $600 for a Team and High School or College Teams are welcome.

Contact Information:
Please contact by Email to get started: Name - Address - Cell # - TFF Screen Name - Email Address - Name of Lake - Depth Finders Makes/Models - Your Dates of Choice.

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: 2019 Super Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13092965 03/15/19 04:44 AM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
I have been out of pocket fishing Mexico for 15 days. Thanks for the long wait and your patience. Let's Get back to business with a Big savings on the Email Version for $100. That is a $100 Discount.

For the 2018 Chipped Lakes on the list = $200
Stillhouse - Texoma - Belton - Lewisville - Hubbard Creek - Cypress Springs - Grapevine - Ray Roberts - Granbury - Bridgeport - Sam Rayburn - Whitney - Waco - Cedar Creek - R. Chambers - Fork - Eagle Mountain- Buchanan - Toledo Bend - Ray Hubbard - Conroe - Palestine - Alan Henry - Amistad - LBJ - Travis - Ivie - Joe Pool - Lavon - Pines - Possum Kingdom - Somerville - Wright Patman - Choke Canyon - Coleto Creek - Fayette - Pat Mayse -

For the Lakes on the Enhanced list = $300
Texoma - Ivie - Lewisville - Ray Roberts - Choke Canyon

For the lakes on the Super Chip List = $400

This sale will end Sunday Night.

Contact Information:
Please contact by Email to get started: Name - Address - Cell # - TFF Screen Name - Email Address - Name of Lake - Depth Finders Makes/Models -.

Last edited by Donald Harper; 03/15/19 04:50 AM. Reason: Added Lakes

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: 2019 Super Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13095314 03/18/19 12:22 AM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
5 hours left before the SALE ends at Mid-Night. Save hundreds of dollars by ordering multiple maps. No better time than now to let me help you with finding 20 areas with SUPER CONTOURS on your lake. My System will save you Months of looking and valuable fishing time when on the water.

You will get:
- A full Write-Up on how to fish each of the 20 areas.
- Screen Shot of the Lake with all the areas numbered around the lake; making them easy to find and study at home until the chip arrives.
- 20 Screen Shots of each of the areas; showing the Boat trail and Irregular Contour Features to study by Email until the chip arrives.
- Your Chip will have the GPS Trail for the GPS Trolling Motors to follow.
- Your Chip can be Enhanced to show Low Water Specific Features to Target.
- Touch the first Pin on the Contour Trail and the Write-UP can be read while on the water.
- You may wish to order a Super Chip so you have 20 new areas that no one else has yet.

I truly want you to be successful in catching Big Stringers of Bass. Contact me tonight so we can get started.

Contact Information:
Please contact by Email to get started: Name - Address - Cell # - TFF Screen Name - Email Address - Name of Lake - Depth Finders Makes/Models -.
Cell: 432-553-1874[b][/b]

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: 2019 Super Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13100672 03/23/19 02:04 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Hay Guys:
There is something for everyone here. Just let me know what you need and I will make it happen; from an Email Version to your own personal Super Chip. Returning customers be sure to let me know; so I can apply your discount.

Take a look at the Spring Spawn Special:
For the 2018 Chipped Lakes on the list = $200
Stillhouse - Texoma - Belton - Lewisville - Hubbard Creek - Cypress Springs - Grapevine - Ray Roberts - Granbury - Bridgeport - Sam Rayburn - Whitney - Waco - Cedar Creek - R. Chambers - Fork - Eagle Mountain- Buchanan - Toledo Bend - Ray Hubbard - Conroe - Palestine - Alan Henry - Amistad - LBJ - Travis - Ivie - Joe Pool - Lavon - Pines - Possum Kingdom - Somerville - Wright Patman - Choke Canyon - Coleto Creek - Fayette - Pat Mayse -

For the Lakes on the Enhanced list = $300
Amistad - Possum Kingdom - Cedar Creek - Fork - Buchanan - LBJ - Travis - Belton - Eagle Mountain - Toledo Bend - Texoma - Ivie - Lewisville - Ray Roberts - Choke Canyon

For the lakes on the Super Chip List = $400

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: 2019 Super Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13122412 04/13/19 09:17 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
I hope the Easter Bunny brings you a GPS Contour Chip of your choice. All Chips that we have formatted and ready to go are on sale for $200 each. Many of these have been Enhanced and some are Super Chips with the 20 new areas.

List of lakes at $200 each:
Stillhouse - Texoma - Belton - Lewisville - Hubbard Creek - Cypress Springs - Grapevine - Ray Roberts - Granbury - Bridgeport - Sam Rayburn - Whitney - Waco - Cedar Creek - R. Chambers - Fork - Eagle Mountain- Buchanan - Toledo Bend - Ray Hubbard - Conroe - Palestine - Alan Henry - Amistad - LBJ - Travis - Ivie - Joe Pool - Lavon - Pines - Possum Kingdom - Somerville - Wright Patman - Choke Canyon - Coleto Creek - Fayette - Pat Mayse - Brownwood.

Contact Information:

Last edited by Donald Harper; 04/13/19 09:57 PM.

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: 2019 Super Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13153790 05/14/19 02:13 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Well we have moved through all the little sales with the Spring Spawn, Easter and even Mother's Day. I want to thank everyone that took advantage of the $200 across the board Chip purchases. It is very difficult to pull the price down for a NEW Chip that calls for 60 hours of work to develop it from start to finish.

I am looking to offer these NEW Chips by Memorial Day on May 27th.. These are the TOP 10 Texas Lakes that have been called for sense the beginning of the GPS Contour Chip.

Texoma - Lewisville - Ray Roberts - Sam Rayburn - Whitney - Cedar Creek - Fork - Toledo Bend - Eagle Mountain - Grapevine.

- Each is a Super Chip
- Each Chip will give you 20 new areas to fish that NO one has yet.
- Each Chip has Low Water Imaging for the best Irregular Features.
- Each Chip has WayPoints marking all the Hot Spots.
- Each Chip has the Trail for GPS Trolling Motors to follow.

Be the first to have the NEW Chip for $300.
Contact Information:

Last edited by Donald Harper; 05/14/19 02:35 PM.

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: 2019 Super Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13155627 05/16/19 01:00 AM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
I have lots of out of State Customers. I just do not advertise these lakes. If you live in one of the surrounding states and would like for me to map your home lake, just give me a shout. We will work out a price which starts at $300 for a new lake and goes up depending on how through you want me to be on dropping WayPoints on the best Irregular features there.

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: 2019 Super Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13186202 06/15/19 01:34 AM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Great Father's Day Offer:
- Purchase one of the lakes for $200 that is ready to be Chipped.
- Get a FREE Email Version of another lake of your choice.

Thanks,
Donald

Websiite Sponsors:

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide