texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Longhorn20, phuton19, Brad Holister, fowl hookd, Sunnyfish
110207 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
TexDawg 90,709
hopalong 79,915
Pilothawk 78,180
John175 71,332
JDavis7873 67,395
Derek 🐝 62,214
Tritonman 58,541
Mark Perry 55,615
Bigbob_FTW 55,508
facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics747,900
Posts15,386,221
Members110,207
Most Online36,273
Jan 23rd, 2013
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Dodgers & Brewers Game 7 [Re: Dfitz] #12940402
10/21/18 01:14 PM
10/21/18 01:14 PM
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,091
Temple, TX.
T Bird Offline
TFF Celebrity
T Bird  Offline
TFF Celebrity

Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,091
Temple, TX.
Why did Council let 2 left handed hitters (who hadn't done jack for 8 innings) hit against Kershaw in the bottom of the 9th? confused


Last edited by T Bird; 10/21/18 01:17 PM.

[Linked Image]
Alimni 1985-1989
Re: Dodgers & Brewers Game 7 [Re: Team Skeeterless] #12940581
10/21/18 05:01 PM
10/21/18 05:01 PM
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 11,406
San Diego, Ca/ Sanger, Tx
M
Mike Keenan Online content
TFF Guru
Mike Keenan  Online Content
TFF Guru
M

Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 11,406
San Diego, Ca/ Sanger, Tx
Originally Posted By: Team Skeeterless
Theres the Jeffress us Rangers fans remember. Yet again hes cost his team.


Yea I saw that and had flash backs... but one thing I saw and didnt agree on, bringing in your ace in the 3rd inning?

Im pulling for the Sox, Id like to see Kinsler get a ring


R.I.P. Mike "pappy" "broken rod" Green born 07-16-62 on to better fishing 06-10-08.
www.basscat.com

Re: Dodgers & Brewers Game 7 [Re: Dfitz] #12940649
10/21/18 06:30 PM
10/21/18 06:30 PM
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 29,478
Denton County
Dan90210 ☮ Offline
Nonbinary Gender of the Year 2017
Dan90210 ☮  Offline
Nonbinary Gender of the Year 2017

Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 29,478
Denton County
Brewers were some tough dudes.

Props to them.

That said, go blue! No more "next year".


Originally Posted By: junbengreat
Pulled a gun on his dryer and they caught a bunch of fish.
Re: Dodgers & Brewers Game 7 [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #12940654
10/21/18 06:36 PM
10/21/18 06:36 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 20,407
Flower Mound, TX
Okie Poke Offline
TFF Guru
Okie Poke  Offline
TFF Guru

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 20,407
Flower Mound, TX
Originally Posted By: Dan90210 ☮
Brewers were some tough dudes.

Props to them.

That said, go blue! No more "next year".



Sorry, Nathan....#dodgerdone


If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. - J.K. Rowling




Re: Dodgers & Brewers Game 7 [Re: Mike Keenan] #12940655
10/21/18 06:37 PM
10/21/18 06:37 PM
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,233
Montgomery, TX
M
Monty Wright Offline
TFF Celebrity
Monty Wright  Offline
TFF Celebrity
M

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,233
Montgomery, TX
Originally Posted By: Mike Keenan
Originally Posted By: Team Skeeterless
Theres the Jeffress us Rangers fans remember. Yet again hes cost his team.


Yea I saw that and had flash backs... but one thing I saw and didnt agree on, bringing in your ace in the 3rd inning?

Im pulling for the Sox, Id like to see Kinsler Moreland get a ring


Fixed it


Re: Dodgers & Brewers Game 7 [Re: Okie Poke] #12940657
10/21/18 06:38 PM
10/21/18 06:38 PM
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,233
Montgomery, TX
M
Monty Wright Offline
TFF Celebrity
Monty Wright  Offline
TFF Celebrity
M

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,233
Montgomery, TX
Originally Posted By: Okie Poke
I may not even watch the WS now since Machado Puig is playing in it. Can't stand the punk! GO SOX!!



Fixed that one too


Re: Dodgers & Brewers Game 7 [Re: Okie Poke] #12940666
10/21/18 06:52 PM
10/21/18 06:52 PM
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 29,478
Denton County
Dan90210 ☮ Offline
Nonbinary Gender of the Year 2017
Dan90210 ☮  Offline
Nonbinary Gender of the Year 2017

Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 29,478
Denton County
Originally Posted By: Okie Poke
Originally Posted By: Dan90210 ☮
Brewers were some tough dudes.

Props to them.

That said, go blue! No more "next year".



Sorry, Nathan....#dodgerdone


Actually the Dodgers are one of only two teams not done. Must've done something right.

Go Blue!


Originally Posted By: junbengreat
Pulled a gun on his dryer and they caught a bunch of fish.
Re: Dodgers & Brewers Game 7 [Re: Dfitz] #12940678
10/21/18 07:13 PM
10/21/18 07:13 PM
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 5,924
texas
GIG'EM AGGIES Online content
TFF Celebrity
GIG'EM AGGIES  Online Content
TFF Celebrity

Joined: May 2014
Posts: 5,924
texas
Anxious to see how the Dodgers do without Darvish who cost'em last year but no way are they gonna beat the Sox. Too much talent and mean as he77.


I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later. I don't have to go to school or work. I get an allowance every month. I don't have a curfew, I have a drivers license,a PU truck and I have a bass boat. I am blessed.


Conscience never acquits, it either accuses or excuses.
Re: Dodgers & Brewers Game 7 [Re: Dfitz] #12942611
10/23/18 11:50 AM
10/23/18 11:50 AM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 20,407
Flower Mound, TX
Okie Poke Offline
TFF Guru
Okie Poke  Offline
TFF Guru

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 20,407
Flower Mound, TX
I'm hoping for some good baseball, but I just don't see dodgers getting it done. I don't follow the lines, but would be surprised if Dodgers are favored. The only slight weakness Boston has is their bullpen when matching each other's strengths. If they can get their starters to go deep, this series may be over in 4 games, prolly 5. Red Sox bats invented the word "consistent". And the punk Machado, yes, a true, immature jerk! I hope he falls flat on his chipmunk face! Nuff said....


If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. - J.K. Rowling




Re: Dodgers & Brewers Game 7 [Re: Okie Poke] #12942638
10/23/18 12:34 PM
10/23/18 12:34 PM
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 29,478
Denton County
Dan90210 ☮ Offline
Nonbinary Gender of the Year 2017
Dan90210 ☮  Offline
Nonbinary Gender of the Year 2017

Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 29,478
Denton County
Originally Posted By: Okie Poke
I'm hoping for some good baseball, but I just don't see dodgers getting it done. I don't follow the lines, but would be surprised if Dodgers are favored. The only slight weakness Boston has is their bullpen when matching each other's strengths. If they can get their starters to go deep, this series may be over in 4 games, prolly 5. Red Sox bats invented the word "consistent". And the punk Machado, yes, a true, immature jerk! I hope he falls flat on his chipmunk face! Nuff said....


Red Sox are -135 for the series.

So in english they are saying Boston is about 60% likely to win it all. LA 40% chance.

That said the line on Clinton beating Trump had her at 85% likely to win... so odds dont mean much to me.

GO BLUE!


Originally Posted By: junbengreat
Pulled a gun on his dryer and they caught a bunch of fish.
Re: Dodgers & Brewers Game 7 [Re: Dfitz] #12942639
10/23/18 12:35 PM
10/23/18 12:35 PM
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 29,478
Denton County
Dan90210 ☮ Offline
Nonbinary Gender of the Year 2017
Dan90210 ☮  Offline
Nonbinary Gender of the Year 2017

Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 29,478
Denton County
Furthermore my DNA results said I had a 70% chance of not experience hair loss before the age of 40. That 30% won out!


Originally Posted By: junbengreat
Pulled a gun on his dryer and they caught a bunch of fish.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread


© 1998-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1