Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics1,038,942
Posts13,955,998
Members144,183
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
The World's 1st Magnetic Fishing Rod Roof Rack for Most Vehicles! On SALE Now! #12880864 08/29/18 10:15 PM
MAGNERAK Offline OP
Green Horn
OP Offline
Green Horn

Hi Everyone,

My name is Zee and I invented the world's 1st magnetic fishing rod roof rack in Texas 6 years ago. Together with my wife and partner, Jeanie, we designed, developed and tested the products over 5 years in Texas. We are now selling for the 1st time at below 2019 Summer wholesale prices. We need your support to get orders for our 1st production run for delivery in January 2019. Please take a moment to get to know these great products and share with your friends and family.

Please Buy and Support Us on Kickstarter: CLICK HERE

MAGNERAK transports 3-5 fishing rods with reels on most vehicles with a ferrous metal roof. You can take up to 5 bass rods with reels or up to 3 surf rods, 2 up to 12' + 1 up to 9' long. MAGNERAK C1 is a Clamps model for crossbars and identical to the M1 magnetic model - both have stainless steel locking latches with keys.

We recently launched on Kickstarter and are selling till September 20, 2018 at below wholesale prices.
There are FAQs on our website which are helpful for general questions.

We are reaching out to fishermen to support our hard work and help bring these great products to fishermen.
Having used MAGNERAK for 6 years and the new production units for the past year, we can truly say that MAGNERAK has changed the way we go fishing!

Thank you!!
Sincerely,
Zee & Jeanie
The MAGNERAK Team

Visit our Website: Magnerak.com

Connect with us on Social Media:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube

Here are some pictures of M1 and C1:

Here is MAGNERAK C1 - CLAMPS model for Vehicles with Crossbars:

Thank You!! fish

Last edited by MAGNERAK; 08/29/18 11:30 PM.

MAGNERAK M1 Magnetic Fishing Rod Roof Racks and C1 Clamps Racks for Crossbars.
Locking fishing rod roof racks can transport 3-5 fishing rods with reels.
***Currently on Sale for 4th of July 2023***
Re: The World's 1st Magnetic Fishing Rod Roof Rack for Most Vehicles! On SALE Now! [Re: MAGNERAK] #12881077 08/30/18 01:11 AM
N
needmofish Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
N
Just wondering, would they not ride better if they were turned the other way with the butt end foward. Just in case you hit a bird or trash of some type. And you might have put them that way just for looks to sell. But a good idea for some needing to move long rods.

Re: The World's 1st Magnetic Fishing Rod Roof Rack for Most Vehicles! On SALE Now! [Re: needmofish] #12881183 08/30/18 02:29 AM
MAGNERAK Offline OP
Green Horn
OP Offline
Green Horn
Hi, That's a good point but for a couple of reasons it was designed to face forward and should not be turned around:

* The aerodynamic design allows airflow to push down on the racks the faster you go and thus it faces forward assisting the magnets at high speeds; the design also adds to the looks as well.

* On smaller 4-door and 2-door vehicles the 12' rods would be sticking out a lot if MAGNERAK is turned around and placed backwards. Most vehicles have more room in the front so the rods will hang over the perimeter of the vehicles instead of extending out beyond legal limits which may vary state by state. Many vehicles have sunroofs so the rack is placed more toward the rear of the vehicle as can be seen on the Ford Explorer in the opening scene of the video and other smaller vehicles.

* The hump in the rear of MAGNERAK accommodates the reels that are mounted on the rods, we stagger them to fit. (After the 1st time you try it you'll get an idea how to place the various combinations of sizes of rods/reels you may have). This is another reason the rods cannot be placed facing backwards inside the device either, they will not fit. So in addition to supporting the airflow the design accommodates fairly big spinning and conventional reels. All testing was done with two 12' rods + one 9' rod primarily. Lately I travel with a 12 footer, a 10 and a 9 footer in one MAGNERAK and 5 bass/light tackle 7' rods with reels in another MAGNERAK. As I fish saltwater and freshwater its great to be ready for different scenarios on a 2-3 day fishing trip with the family. Or just grab one setup when making a quick run to the lake.

* We actually have 1 person who bought 2 CLAMPS models. He has a pickup truck with crossbars in the front above the roof and he says he will put them on backwards as they are clamped and not magnetic. Although this may be an exception for MAGNERAK C1 CLAMPS model and will probably be fine, I do not advise it as I have not tested C1 that way.

* In rare instances when you may have flying debris or if anything hits your gear or the racks, you must pull over and inspect the racks, gear and vehicle. Until now we have never had the racks move even when hit by small debris, small birds, and a half filled 24 oz beer can that was tossed out of a moving vehicle at 40-50 mph. It bounced off the windshield and stuck between the rods and rack pouring beer all over the vehicle. I immediately pulled over safely to inspect and clean up. MAGNERAK did not move and rods were fine.

Thank you!
Zee

MAGNERAK M1 Magnetic Fishing Rod Roof Racks and C1 Clamps Racks for Crossbars.
Locking fishing rod roof racks can transport 3-5 fishing rods with reels.
***Currently on Sale for 4th of July 2023***
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide