Mixing in a little fishing on vacation imagine that!
It's mostly Vacation in Ruidoso just came back to help my bud Chris Watson run a trip or two!
Heading back up to the mountains in two days!
Seems like everyday so far in the mountains I stay really busy in the morning and by afternoon a big mountain thunderstorm rolls in with rain and soft hail, just enough to make me sit down and watch the deer and elk come out afterwards and feed on all the groceries I lay out for them.
The Elk love the Crabapples, they can stand on there hind legs and clean out a crabapple tree!
The deer on the other hand would just as soon eat the sunflower seed out of the bird feeders as they would the corn I spread out across the back.
We start out in the morning around 56 degrees and will warm up to 80 and than it clouds up and rains making it nice and cool.
Now here on Richland chambers it started to rain and cool off a bit it only got to 97 today, but hey these fish responded to just a few degrees drop in the water temperature they want to bite a little bit!
Now it's not quite like Fall or Springtime fishing but it's fun again!
I'll be guiding Labor Day and pick up steady in the Fall season.
To book your trip today call Bob Holmes longest running fishing guide on the lake and still the lake record holder!
214 728 3310
Bob@texasfishingguide.net
Www.texasfishingguide.net