Like title says been looking for this cable since it goes Into a special insulator. Part number 56316a4. Any ideas where to get one not a piece that can just be made up since it's a square block with a stud on the end. I've looked online everywhere. Junk motors maybe but wire is corroded sure junk motor be the same. Any ideas thanks