I need a trolling motor transducer shield (mounts transducer to trolling motor) for a humminbird 898 c si. The Transducer Shield model is TM-hdsi.
I hope someone has an old one laying around since many of you have probably upgraded from the 898's

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough! ------Mario Andretti