Forums59
Topics1,037,850
Posts13,935,532
Members144,150
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 156 of 171 1 2 154 155 156 157 158 170 171
Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: SeniorChiefUSN] #12725661 04/22/18 02:00 AM
M
Mike Keenan Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
M
I just picked up my boat today from Shut up and fish and I could not be happier... Mind you I did not buy my Helix 9 & 10, my Ultrex or my Minn Kota 330pc charger from him. But the service, the education and the knowledge I gained was second to no one. The next boat equipment purchase I make will be done from Shut up and Fish... customer service is hard to come by these days and Dave proved there are still great guys out there.

Thanks a bunch

R.I.P. Mike "pappy" "broken rod" Green born 07-16-62 on to better fishing 06-10-08.
www.basscat.com

Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: Mike Keenan] #12741720 05/03/18 05:47 PM
SaltyFishin' Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
I just had my boat in there as well. David and Steve networked a Solix 12, helix 10 g2n, and my ultrex. I too hadn't purchased them there as they came on the boat I bought but were never linked up. David took a lot of time to show me how to run the units and I too will be sure to make any future purchases through him. Also plan to sign up for an on the water tutorial at some point as he really knows what he's talking about.

I also had Steve install compartment lights. Everything turned out AWESOME. They even took the time to cover old holes from a mount that was taken off, and switched my transducer around. (the previous owner installed it backwards)

I highly recommend Shut-up-and-fish to anyone looking for installation, electronics, or lighting on their boat. Thanks again David and Steve!

Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: hornfrog90] #12754005 05/14/18 01:55 AM
shut-up-and-fish Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: hornfrog90
Man I can not thank Shut-up-and-Fish enough. They did a incredible job on add my new trolling motor and Helix 9 graph. If you need new electronics on your boat these guys will take care of you. Give them a call and let them help you make your boat what you want. Thanks

Great pleasure assisting you and getting the new toys set up and dialed in on your boat.

From sale to installation services and on the water education we have you covered @ shut-up-and-fish.

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
From *Sales, *Installation Services, and *On the shop floor Education & Instructional Tips
We have you covered here @ shut-up-and-fish for all of your Humminbird, Lowrance,
Garmin, Minn Kota & Motorguide needs plus much more - Call Now 972 822 9285
Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12764712 05/22/18 12:35 PM
shut-up-and-fish Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

Originally Posted By: Mike Keenan
I cant say enough about Dave and Steve, I took my boat by them to fix issues that should have been done the right way the first time by the business that originally installed my Ultrex and both Helixs. Simple things like wiring both Helixs to the cranking battery and running my power wires so they dont get pinched. But these guys did great work in very little time.

I will never take my boat to a fiberglass shop again for Humminbird or Minn Kota installation. These guys do excellent work the first time. Plus all the knowledge about both both items.

Thank you for trusting in shut-up-and-fish. It was our pleasure assisting you Mike and getting things on board your vessel corrected and working properly.

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
From *Sales, *Installation Services, and *On the shop floor Education & Instructional Tips
We have you covered here @ shut-up-and-fish for all of your Humminbird, Lowrance,
Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12770221 05/26/18 12:23 PM
J
JIM SR. Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
J
I'd buy stock in SUAF partyon

Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12770702 05/27/18 12:42 AM
S
shane crutcher Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
S
A few months ago I purchased a boat from NUTMAN and he told me on the day i picked up the boat that he would like to fish a tourny on palestine with me in the near future. He told me he would pay entry fees for both of us. I told him any time would be good with me, and assumed that he was just being nice. Last week I received a text from him stating that he found an open tournament on palestine the 26th of May. He was absolutely good on his word, paying 120.00 for both of us to fish. I truly enjoyed the entire day. He was a pleasure to spend the day with! I have been a member of this forum for over 14 years and rarely post (less than 40 times). I chose not to because I do not agree with the way some folks talk to each other on here. I felt like I needed to post this because NUTMAN was more than honest,sincere,and cordial. I look forward to more days on the water with him. Shane.

shane
Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12773411 05/29/18 09:54 PM
B
Basshoe Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
B
Just made a trade with turtdogg and I sent out the reel, and he sent the reel very fast. exactly as described and in perfect condition. Good guy.

Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: JWC Nauticstar] #12775296 05/31/18 02:08 PM
shut-up-and-fish Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: JWC Nauticstar
Shut Up And Fish got me a good deal on a Minn Kota Riptide Ulterra trolling motor.

Thanks Again on the support info in the "Lift Saver" bracket.

You are welcome, it was a pleasure assisting you.

Thank you for a smooth transaction.

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12796029 06/18/18 03:07 PM
C
CCTX Online Content
mapquest
Online Content
mapquest
C
Purchased a used helix g2 from LakeGilmerGuide.
Unit works as advertised.
Transaction was smooth and he was accommodating to meet me closer to DFW.

[Linked Image]
Re: good trade/bad trade reports. Shut up n fish [Re: TFF Staff] #12797902 06/19/18 06:44 PM
S
skeeter james Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
S
I just bought a Ultrex trolling motor from David and Steve at Shut up n fish, wow!!!!
What excellent price, customer service and installation!!!!
Best price anywhere to boot,
Thank you guys!!!!!

James Moore

Formerly known as progator james
2013 Skeeter FX21 with a 250 SHO... Love this boat!!

James Moore
214-458-8024
Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12798510 06/20/18 01:43 AM
78Staff Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
This will probably go south as most online disagreements tend to do, but felt like i should post it regardless so others would be aware...

Bought a Bass Mafia Deep Coffin and crankbait lot from JMAC-D on the TFF Swap Classifieds board.

"asst crank bait lot with bass mafia deep box.
over 40 mostly strike king, with several Spro. square bill to deep divers, a few red eye shads. mostly shad patterns"

Further texts with the seller indicated there were 80% Strike King, 20% other, as well as pics being sent of crankbaits and Bass mafia Deep Coffin (closed lid).

Seller didn't do paypal, so I sent a USPS Money Order, and he shipped promptly upon receipt. However, when it arrived first thing that jumps out is there were NO DIVIDERS in the Bait Coffin. I texted the seller who advised he didn't have them he threw them away. I replied that should have been mentioned. The whole point of the Bait Coffin is the way the baits are stored upright with the divider system. If one wanted to throw a bunch of baits in a box randomly one could using any old $8 box.

Then I started going through the crankbaits... so there were a lot of Strike Kings, but there were also a lot of cheap Academy H2o baits as well, which were never mentioned. Final tally wound up to be 25 SK, 10 H2o, plus a couple Spro and 6th Sense. So not really the 80/20 mix as advertised. And, 16 baits were duplicates, and one was missing hooks.

So, not really pleased with the deal, I contacted the seller and asked to return for a refund since there were no dividers and the baits were not as advertised, which he refused. There was a bit of back and forth, but essentially his position was he sent me pics, and that I was being unreasonable. He is correct he did send pictures, of 40-ish baits laid on on a table, and of a closed storage box. So I really wasn't able to tell that there were no dividers, nor was able to distinguish brands on each and every bait - I just took it at his work of the 80/20 split and brands.

So, anyway there it is. Not the end of the world, but certainly not a enjoyable experience. I definitely feel take advantage of, but not much I can do about it. The seller has been on the board longer than I have, and has a lot more posts, but I wanted to just say buyer beware with dealing with JMAC-D - make sure you get very specific details if doing a transaction with him please.

Last edited by 78Staff; 06/20/18 02:09 AM.
Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: 78Staff] #12799253 06/20/18 04:27 PM
J
JMac-D Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted By: 78Staff
This will probably go south as most online disagreements tend to do, but felt like i should post it regardless so others would be aware...

Bought a Bass Mafia Deep Coffin and crankbait lot from JMAC-D on the TFF Swap Classifieds board.

over 40 mostly strike king, with several Spro. square bill to deep divers, a few red eye shads. mostly shad patterns"

Further texts with the seller indicated there were 80% Strike King, 20% other, as well as pics being sent of crankbaits and Bass mafia Deep Coffin (closed lid).

Seller didn't do paypal, so I sent a USPS Money Order, and he shipped promptly upon receipt. However, when it arrived first thing that jumps out is there were NO DIVIDERS in the Bait Coffin. I texted the seller who advised he didn't have them he threw them away. I replied that should have been mentioned. The whole point of the Bait Coffin is the way the baits are stored upright with the divider system. If one wanted to throw a bunch of baits in a box randomly one could using any old $8 box.

Then I started going through the crankbaits... so there were a lot of Strike Kings, but there were also a lot of cheap Academy H2o baits as well, which were never mentioned. Final tally wound up to be 25 SK, 10 H2o, plus a couple Spro and 6th Sense. So not really the 80/20 mix as advertised. And, 16 baits were duplicates, and one was missing hooks.

So, not really pleased with the deal, I contacted the seller and asked to return for a refund since there were no dividers and the baits were not as advertised, which he refused. There was a bit of back and forth, but essentially his position was he sent me pics, and that I was being unreasonable. He is correct he did send pictures, of 40-ish baits laid on on a table, and of a closed storage box. So I really wasn't able to tell that there were no dividers, nor was able to distinguish brands on each and every bait - I just took it at his work of the 80/20 split and brands.

So, anyway there it is. Not the end of the world, but certainly not a enjoyable experience. I definitely feel take advantage of, but not much I can do about it. The seller has been on the board longer than I have, and has a lot more posts, but I wanted to just say buyer beware with dealing with JMAC-D - make sure you get very specific details if doing a transaction with him please.

You are something else guy, those 7-8 h20 baits are less than 20% of the total number of crankbaits. The rest were strike king, sixth sense and spro. You think i screwed you over, like i said every box ive ever used the first thing i do is throw away the dividers. You seem like you would complain about anything. Most of those baits never saw water, you got a heck of a deal, 150.00 shipped for over 300.00 in tackle.

Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: JMac-D] #12799631 06/20/18 09:45 PM
78Staff Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Originally Posted By: JMac-D

You are something else guy, those 7-8 h20 baits are less than 20% of the total number of crankbaits. The rest were strike king, sixth sense and spro. You think i screwed you over, like i said every box ive ever used the first thing i do is throw away the dividers. You seem like you would complain about anything. Most of those baits never saw water, you got a heck of a deal, 150.00 shipped for over 300.00 in tackle.

Problem is you neglected to mention the Bait Coffin was missing all it's dividers - that should have been disclosed. There were 10 H20 baits, not "7-8" and again, you listed as "Mostly Strike King, with several spro" - no mention of any H20 at all. Had either of these issues been disclosed prior to the sale, I would not have made the purchase. And, hey let's not forget about 8 of the baits having exact duplicates of each other as well - no mention of that either.

You've refused what I considered was a reasonable request to return for a refund, and that is your choice. And it's my choice to make the details of this deal available to the board, so that other members can decide whether it's advisable to enter into any transactions with you in the future.

Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: 78Staff] #12799633 06/20/18 09:48 PM
J
JMac-D Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J

Problem is you neglected to mention the Bait Coffin was missing all it's dividers - that should have been disclosed. There were 10 H20 baits, not "7-8" and again, you listed as "Mostly Strike King, with several spro" - no mention of any H20 at all. Had either of these issues been disclosed prior to the sale, I would not have made the purchase. And, hey let's not forget about 8 of the baits having exact duplicates of each other as well - no mention of that either.

You've refused what I considered was a reasonable request to return for a refund, and that is your choice. And it's my choice to make the details of this deal available to the board, so that other members can decide whether it's advisable to enter into any transactions with you in the future.

like i said, the dividers don't be [censored] to me, i trash them. As far as duplicates .... i sent you pics of everything.... there are only 7-8 h20. you dont know what your looking at..... and for the record i sent you 43-44 baits not the 40 i mentioned in the add.

Last edited by JMac-D; 06/20/18 09:49 PM.
Re: good trade/bad trade reports [Re: TFF Staff] #12799643 06/20/18 09:59 PM
Cast Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Your customer is not happy. You misrepresented a bit. You should issue full refund and pay return shipping.

Cast

[Linked Image]

I have a short attention spa
Page 156 of 171 1 2 154 155 156 157 158 170 171
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide