texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
NorthwestNative, condorstan, dasis, JT2, Cimarron
109740 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
TexDawg 90,457
hopalong 79,248
Pilothawk 77,917
John175® 70,643
JDavis7873® 67,394
Derek 🐝 61,949
Tritonman 58,516
Mark Perry 55,396
LoneStarSon® 54,921
facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics742,319
Posts15,319,588
Members109,740
Most Online36,273
Jan 23rd, 2013
Print Thread
Great Chance for some GOOD RAIN! #12737623
05/01/18 11:27 AM
05/01/18 11:27 AM
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13,201
San Antonio TX
L
Laker One Offline OP
TFF Guru
Laker One  Offline OP
TFF Guru
L

Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13,201
San Antonio TX
Just looked at the five day weather forecast! Good chance south,southwest,and central Texas can get 2 to 4 inches of rain total starting Thursday thru Saturday! This would be SUPER for the rivers,lakes,creeks,and ponds! A good soaking over three days would turn on the late spring bite as well as keeping the water bodies in good shape! banana (Rain Dance) Bring it on! rockon

Re: Great Chance for some GOOD RAIN! [Re: Laker One] #12737659
05/01/18 12:08 PM
05/01/18 12:08 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 604
Mathis, Texas
C
cactusrat Offline
Pro Angler
cactusrat  Offline
Pro Angler
C

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 604
Mathis, Texas
Not in my forecast down south here. Only 40% on Friday, witch means no rain or only a tenth of an inch at most. Only had 3" for the year.

Re: Great Chance for some GOOD RAIN! [Re: cactusrat] #12737676
05/01/18 12:28 PM
05/01/18 12:28 PM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 46,484
Universal City Tx.
banker-always fishing Offline
TFF Guru
banker-always fishing  Offline
TFF Guru

Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 46,484
Universal City Tx.
Originally Posted By: cactusrat
Not in my forecast down south here. Only 40% on Friday, witch means no rain or only a tenth of an inch at most. Only had 3" for the year.





I looked at the forecast and south central,central,and southwest Texas have the best chances of rain. Good rain chances 50 to 60 percent are in those areas. South Texas best chance is Friday and it is only at 40 percent as mentioned above. Hopefully that will change as the week goes on. Any way I just hope the area can get some good beneficial rain out of this system. banana banana (Double rain dance).




IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Re: Great Chance for some GOOD RAIN! [Re: Laker One] #12737750
05/01/18 01:26 PM
05/01/18 01:26 PM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 12,712
San Antonio Tx.
G
Gitter Done Offline
TFF Guru
Gitter Done  Offline
TFF Guru
G

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 12,712
San Antonio Tx.
Hope we get some. We can use it.

Re: Great Chance for some GOOD RAIN! [Re: Gitter Done] #12737797
05/01/18 01:56 PM
05/01/18 01:56 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 604
Mathis, Texas
C
cactusrat Offline
Pro Angler
cactusrat  Offline
Pro Angler
C

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 604
Mathis, Texas
Originally Posted By: Gitter Done
Hope we get some. We can use it.


No matter what my plans are, it can rain on my party anytime.

Re: Great Chance for some GOOD RAIN! [Re: Laker One] #12737922
05/01/18 03:04 PM
05/01/18 03:04 PM
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 10,227
Feeding Time
Dfitz Online happy
"Nice Guy"
Dfitz  Online Happy
"Nice Guy"

Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 10,227
Feeding Time
Wishing you guys all the rain you can stand, feel free to take my rain too.


Don't worry about the mule, just load the cart
[Linked Image]
Re: Great Chance for some GOOD RAIN! [Re: Laker One] #12739305
05/02/18 09:59 AM
05/02/18 09:59 AM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 46,484
Universal City Tx.
banker-always fishing Offline
TFF Guru
banker-always fishing  Offline
TFF Guru

Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 46,484
Universal City Tx.
Updated Accu Weather Forecast is now saying we may get a total of one inch. Will take any. banana Keep that rain dance going. banana




IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Re: Great Chance for some GOOD RAIN! [Re: Laker One] #12743234
05/04/18 05:16 PM
05/04/18 05:16 PM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 46,484
Universal City Tx.
banker-always fishing Offline
TFF Guru
banker-always fishing  Offline
TFF Guru

Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 46,484
Universal City Tx.
Watching the radar this morning a lot a places got "SOAKED"! As for my range gauge,it did not get a drop! hammer Still hoping for some rain out of this system later today. banana




IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Re: Great Chance for some GOOD RAIN! [Re: banker-always fishing] #12743251
05/04/18 05:30 PM
05/04/18 05:30 PM
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 472
V
Vogey Online content
Angler
Vogey  Online Content
Angler
V

Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 472
We got 1 inch here in New Braunfels so far...

Re: Great Chance for some GOOD RAIN! [Re: Laker One] #12743463
05/04/18 08:10 PM
05/04/18 08:10 PM
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13,201
San Antonio TX
L
Laker One Offline OP
TFF Guru
Laker One  Offline OP
TFF Guru
L

Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13,201
San Antonio TX
Three quarters of an inch in my patio gauge. Most of the heavy rain missed the Northeast Side of San Antonio. Still getting a very light rain.

Re: Great Chance for some GOOD RAIN! [Re: Laker One] #12744072
05/05/18 05:13 AM
05/05/18 05:13 AM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 46,484
Universal City Tx.
banker-always fishing Offline
TFF Guru
banker-always fishing  Offline
TFF Guru

Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 46,484
Universal City Tx.
Got a couple of nice showers after 1pm. Ended up with just under an inch! thumb



Side Note: Some of my favorite fishing holes got 2 to 4 inches of rain! partyon




IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Re: Great Chance for some GOOD RAIN! [Re: Laker One] #12744081
05/05/18 06:05 AM
05/05/18 06:05 AM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 604
Mathis, Texas
C
cactusrat Offline
Pro Angler
cactusrat  Offline
Pro Angler
C

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 604
Mathis, Texas
Some wet stuff fell out of the sky tonight for an hour. At 0.1 of an inch, I wouldn't call it a rain, more like a good sidewalk wetter.

Last edited by cactusrat; 05/05/18 06:07 AM.
Re: Great Chance for some GOOD RAIN! [Re: banker-always fishing] #12744237
05/05/18 02:41 PM
05/05/18 02:41 PM
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 472
V
Vogey Online content
Angler
Vogey  Online Content
Angler
V

Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 472
We ended up with 1.5 inches here in New Braunfels...

Re: Great Chance for some GOOD RAIN! [Re: Laker One] #12744306
05/05/18 04:02 PM
05/05/18 04:02 PM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 12,712
San Antonio Tx.
G
Gitter Done Offline
TFF Guru
Gitter Done  Offline
TFF Guru
G

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 12,712
San Antonio Tx.
Little over three quarters of an inch. NE side San Antonio.

Re: Great Chance for some GOOD RAIN! [Re: Laker One] #12744434
05/05/18 07:58 PM
05/05/18 07:58 PM
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,070
La vernia tx
W
Wildman of the navidad Offline
Extreme Angler
Wildman of the navidad  Offline
Extreme Angler
W

Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,070
La vernia tx
I got 3/4" in la vernia


Psalm:91

Quote on the wildman" They Said he'd eat the hair off of a man's head when he was hungry
and squeeze the water out of rocks when he was thirsty"
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread


© 1998-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1