LAKE TYLER UPDATE - EVENT POSTPONED UNTIL MARCH 4th
UPDATE: CHECK IN FOR THIS EVENT WILL BE ON SATURDAY MARCH 3rd AT ACADEMY IN TYLER FROM 6:30-8 PM. ALSO STARTING AT 5 AM ON SUNDAY, MARCH 4th AT LAKE TYLER MARINA.
Well, Mother Nature is killing us. Due to the recent rains raising the Lake level above full pool and the predicted rainfall on Saturday, the city of Tyler has closed Lake Tyler for this weekend.
Lake Tyler Marina has next Sunday, March 4th open and I have penciled us in for that date. Media Bass has an event on Lake Tyler on March 3rd, thus the reason we are not scheduling that day. Please stay tuned for more details as far as check in times and such.
Moving locations would neither not be ideal nor fair to those who have put in their time preparing for Lake Tyler.
If the lake is not open by next weekend, we will regroup and come up with another plan. The last thing we want to do is cancel all together and only use 4 events for qualifying for Regionals. There are some teams that will need the extra event to push them to the next round on Lake Palestine.
Please understand that this is completely out of our control and we are doing everything within our power to make things run as smooth as possible.
ENTRIES ARE LOCKED. No more entries will be accepted for this event. If next Sunday does not work for you, please note that we will gladly refund the entry and take your team out of this event. REFUNDS MUST BE REQUESTED BY THURSDAY, MARCH 1st. After that date, no refunds will be issued. No credits will be issued.
Sorry for any inconvenience this is/has caused. Thank you for understanding. Again, this is not easy for anyone involved.
Last edited by Ken Starling; 02/23/18 02:40 AM.