maybe your right

hey we all partied when we were young & dumb

Re: LEO Nonsense [Re: fouzman] #12617691 02/08/18 11:15 PM
L
Lil' Louie Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
L
http://herald-citizen.com/stories/da-says-officer-deputy-justified-in-shooting,21545

In the United States of Murica, police officers may use force up to and including deadly force on folks who are posing a threat of serious bodily injury or death to folks like yall, themselves, or the police. (this is the short version by the way in case yall go to googling on me)

Now, apparently, this ole boy here got hopped up on the meth, Adderall and weed and went down to the local Wally World in his ole pick em truck that had a fictitious license plate that didn't match the truck he was driving (imagine that). While at the Wally World he decided he wasn't gonna pay for anything so he decided to steal from Mr. Walton & family. It's not real clear but at some point officer(s) on scene became aware of his suspended DL also. This ole boy was pulling a trailer full of stuff (I'm sure stuffed teddy bears for the old toy drive they do every year there) when the officers attempted to make a simple traffic stop to talk about his tweeked up thievery when old boy decided "Not Today Coppers!!" and made his run for it. (Evading in a vehicle is also a felony)

Now during this pursuit this ole boy decided not only was he not gonna stop, he was gonna run red lights, swerve into oncoming traffic and ram police vehicles throughout the pursuit (interestingly enough left out of the OP's article) which obviously put everyone on the roads that day at risk of being killed or seriously injured (yes even at funeral procession speeds or up to 50 mph). If only they'd let him drive 10 more miles he prolly woulda run out of gas...... or killed a family of 4 out for ice cream!

At the end of the day the hillbilly Sheriff ordered that sumbuck to be shot it sounds like which was ultimately no billed by the grand jury and found to be justified by the TBI. (rightly so knowing a lot more facts).

By the way, how come we never heard about this unarmed man being gunned down by aggressive outta control police??? This happened in April of 2017 (10 months ago!).....

Ok boys, yall fight it out... I'll be at home mourning the loss of my brother in blue of 15 yrs who took his own life yesterday for unknown reasons as well as saying a prayer for the Richardson's officers family...

Carry on...

[Linked Image]

PB 12.88lbs, Lake Fork 3-17-2013 8:45 a.m.

Re: LEO Nonsense [Re: fouzman] #12617783 02/09/18 12:22 AM
D
dpdpete Offline
Angler
Angler
D
Dang Louie, you want people to get the facts first? Next thing you will tell me is that not everything on the internet is true. Totally agree with what you said!

Re: LEO Nonsense [Re: Duck_Hunter] #12617787 02/09/18 12:25 AM
elcoyote, esq. Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: Duck_Hunter
Originally Posted By: Davedave
Originally Posted By: Duck_Hunter
The OT is an egalitarian brotherhood.

Is not.

Says the guy who probably wont get in.

I heard he wanted to be sexed in, when he could just as easily have been beaten in.

Team wolfs

Originally Posted by Allison1
I had to perform. It took a minute to get it all in my mouth and another five to swallow it all.

Re: LEO Nonsense [Re: fouzman] #12617811 02/09/18 12:44 AM
T
TexasBlonde Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
Lil Louie, I am so sorry for the loss of your fellow officer in blue. I do enjoy watching Live PD on A&E and some of the jerks you have to deal with makes a regular person wonder how you stopped yourself from shooting them especially the sovereign rights idiots. After listening to them just a couple of minutes, I am ready to see them throat punched.

The reason why the officer who shot a man who was running away was no-billed by the grand jury is the said man did not follow a lawful order to stop. All he had to do was stop, but he did not stop. Someone who is innocent of doing a crime does not run. It was a miracle officers in Maryland did not shoot and kill a man who had tried to run over a sheriff deputy several counties away when he first started to run and almost ran over one of their own deputies as he was continuing to flee from law enforcement.

Re: LEO Nonsense [Re: fouzman] #12617862 02/09/18 01:09 AM
R
Rayburnrun Online Content
Angler
Online Content
Angler
R
he ran and got shot Stoty over.

Re: LEO Nonsense [Re: fouzman] #12617884 02/09/18 01:17 AM
B
beartrap Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
at some point,we are gonna have to start shooting looters and people who run from or fight with officers....otherwise we are gonna vast areas of our cities that are not safe for law abiding people...we've already got large ethnic areas of metro cities where it is extremely dangerous for whites to go..
if we don't we are going to lose control of many of cities....look no further than what happened during katrina when law and order broke down in New Orleans.......

Re: LEO Nonsense [Re: fouzman] #12617885 02/09/18 01:18 AM
Huckleberry Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
popcorn2

Re: LEO Nonsense [Re: Lil' Louie] #12617902 02/09/18 01:24 AM
Duck_Hunter Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: Lil' Louie
http://herald-citizen.com/stories/da-says-officer-deputy-justified-in-shooting,21545

In the United States of Murica, police officers may use force up to and including deadly force on folks who are posing a threat of serious bodily injury or death to folks like yall, themselves, or the police. (this is the short version by the way in case yall go to googling on me)

Now, apparently, this ole boy here got hopped up on the meth, Adderall and weed and went down to the local Wally World in his ole pick em truck that had a fictitious license plate that didn't match the truck he was driving (imagine that). While at the Wally World he decided he wasn't gonna pay for anything so he decided to steal from Mr. Walton & family. It's not real clear but at some point officer(s) on scene became aware of his suspended DL also. This ole boy was pulling a trailer full of stuff (I'm sure stuffed teddy bears for the old toy drive they do every year there) when the officers attempted to make a simple traffic stop to talk about his tweeked up thievery when old boy decided "Not Today Coppers!!" and made his run for it. (Evading in a vehicle is also a felony)

Now during this pursuit this ole boy decided not only was he not gonna stop, he was gonna run red lights, swerve into oncoming traffic and ram police vehicles throughout the pursuit (interestingly enough left out of the OP's article) which obviously put everyone on the roads that day at risk of being killed or seriously injured (yes even at funeral procession speeds or up to 50 mph). If only they'd let him drive 10 more miles he prolly woulda run out of gas...... or killed a family of 4 out for ice cream!

At the end of the day the hillbilly Sheriff ordered that sumbuck to be shot it sounds like which was ultimately no billed by the grand jury and found to be justified by the TBI. (rightly so knowing a lot more facts).

By the way, how come we never heard about this unarmed man being gunned down by aggressive outta control police??? This happened in April of 2017 (10 months ago!).....

Ok boys, yall fight it out... I'll be at home mourning the loss of my brother in blue of 15 yrs who took his own life yesterday for unknown reasons as well as saying a prayer for the Richardson's officers family...

Carry on...

I am sorry for your loss. Thank you for providing additional information. It certainly changes things in my opinion. Sorry if anything I said in this thread offended you.

[Linked Image]
Re: LEO Nonsense [Re: beartrap] #12617905 02/09/18 01:25 AM
elcoyote, esq. Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: beartrap
at some point,we are gonna have to start shooting looters and people who run from or fight with officers....otherwise we are gonna vast areas of our cities that are not safe for law abiding people...we've already got large ethnic areas of metro cities where it is extremely dangerous for whites to go..
if we don't we are going to lose control of many of cities....look no further than what happened during katrina when law and order broke down in New Orleans.......

Yeah. They all moved to Houston and San Antonio.

Team wolfs

Originally Posted by Allison1
I had to perform. It took a minute to get it all in my mouth and another five to swallow it all.

Re: LEO Nonsense [Re: kjwolvy] #12618317 02/09/18 05:54 AM
Bee'z Offline
honey boo boo
honey boo boo
Frigging tease....

[Linked Image]
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide