Good morning. This is only the 2nd time we've ever made this decision, but due to the pending inclement weather, we've decided to cancel the tournament for this weekend. As of this morning, Channel 5 was predicting temps around 27 in the morning with rain/sleet, high's in the 30's to low 40's and wind 10-20!.... We know most of the ladies would have been sitting in the truck while the guys would be out fishing....that's not ideal for anyone. The safety and well being of our couples is far more important than fishing.

We will reschedule for Sunday, February 18th. We know this isn't ideal for everyone and will more than likely interfere with some other plans, but it's the best date that is available. Long term forecast, in the 60's for next weekend.

If you have hotel reservations, please don't forget to change those. I'm assuming we'll still hold registration next Saturday, February 17th at Shady Oaks, but will confirm once I reach them today.

We apologize for inconvenience this may cause and hope you understand.

Please call if you have any questions and if you know of anyone that was planning on coming that is not on this distribution list, please let them know.

Kindest regards,

Butch and Cindy

Butch and Cindy Scheppler

Butch's cell: 214-244-4258
Cindy's cell: 214-926-4503