Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Tax-Free Weekend at the Fun N' Sun Booth and More #12576252 01/13/18 03:29 AM
Alex Finch Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
Thanks to everyone that stopped by today to visit with us at the Fun N' Sun Show. We'll have Lance Vick hanging around our booth all day tomorrow, with an in-booth seminar at 10am. Lance designed our new Vicktory Football Jig, which is a very effective concept that replaces the weedguard with a screw-lock on a well-designed jig head.

We're doing something a little different this year and offering to cover your tax on the baits you purchase from our booth. The advertised pricing is at or below retail and we've factored the tax into the advertised price, essentially allowing us to pick up the tab on the State and Local sales taxes on any products you purchase from us.

We have a bunch of great giveaways this year, including a new Shimano Zodias Rod with a Curado K reel that has a value of approximately $380. As always, I try my hardest to give back and between the tax free weekend and the giveaways are a few ways I can do that for you.

I hope you'll stop by and visit with me and the other guys in our booth this weekend. We've improved the check-out process by using bar codes, so you'll have extra time to check out the boats, the store and other booths. Thank you all for your support over the years. I hope my baits and weights have helped you enjoy your time on the water.

Online Orders: www.finchnastybaitco.com
E-mail Orders: finchnastybaitco@gmail.com

Finch Nasty Bait Co. is now an Authorized Retailer of Keitech Fat Swing Impact swimbaits! We offer select sizes and colors that match our line of Thumpers (bladed swim jigs) and universal swim jigs.
Re: Tax-Free Weekend at the Fun N' Sun Booth and More [Re: Alex Finch] #12579600 01/15/18 05:47 PM
Alex Finch Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
I appreciate everyone from the TFF that stopped by our booth this weekend. It seems like the number of first-time and repeat customers from the TFF grows every year. At times it's overwhelming because I don't get to visit with each of you or because I try to say hello to everyone and sometimes only have a few moments with you, but please know that I appreciate what you do to support my products. You guys are great.

Monte, Jeff and the Fun N' Sun crew did an amazing job with the show this year. They brought in exceptional speakers and guests, had a fully stocked tackle store and were always present to make sure the show went smoothly. It's remarkable how their show has grown and how they coordinated every facet of the event. I hope that when you purchase your next boat, you'll stop in and give them a chance to earn your business. They go above and beyond to support the fishing community. They also carry a full line of our products and we keep them stocked up pretty well.

Our drawing winners this year were:

Jason Burton Guide Trip - Terry McMahan
Richie White Guide Trip - Randy Frakes
Shimano Zodias/Curado combo - Steven Coleman
Private Lake trip with me - Randy Frakes

Thank you again for your support. Your support allows us to continue to develop innovative new products like the Vicktory Football Jig and the Universal Swim Jig.

Online Orders: www.finchnastybaitco.com
E-mail Orders: finchnastybaitco@gmail.com

Finch Nasty Bait Co. is now an Authorized Retailer of Keitech Fat Swing Impact swimbaits! We offer select sizes and colors that match our line of Thumpers (bladed swim jigs) and universal swim jigs.
Re: Tax-Free Weekend at the Fun N' Sun Booth and More [Re: Alex Finch] #12580059 01/15/18 10:47 PM
SkeeterRonnie Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
Your products are awesome! Cant wait for the season to kick off for me! Ill have your jigs and nasty blades on the deck for sure!

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide