texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
SFA81, Paulbuddy, Scott.str, Jeff tractor guy, Jim Elkins
109522 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
TexDawg 90,328
hopalong 79,071
Pilothawk 77,787
John175® 70,249
JDavis7873® 67,393
Derek 🐝 61,839
Tritonman 58,485
Mark Perry 55,199
LoneStarSon® 54,908
facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics740,065
Posts12,291,044
Members109,522
Most Online36,273
Jan 23rd, 2013
Print Thread
48 Hr Tuna Trip on 12/21 (Pelican or Gulf Eagle out of Port Aransas) #12538400
12/14/17 06:14 PM
12/14/17 06:14 PM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 137
Austin, TX
M
Max_S Offline OP
Outdoorsman
Max_S  Offline OP
Outdoorsman
M

Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 137
Austin, TX
Unfortunately, rough weather canceled the 48 hr tuna trip to the floater rigs this week. The folks at Deep Sea Headquarters are trying to reschedule for next week (Thursday 12/21/17, most likely leaving around 5 AM), on either the Pelican or the Gulf Eagle, but so far only a few scheduled to go on this week's trip are able to commit.

If anyone is interested, we need more people for the trip to make.

If interested in booking a trip, contact Deep Sea Headquarters (361) 749-5597 or (210) 355-4590 for more information.

Re: 48 Hr Tuna Trip on 12/21 (Pelican or Gulf Eagle out of Port Aransas) [Re: Max_S] #12538429
12/14/17 06:44 PM
12/14/17 06:44 PM
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 22,430
Lewisville
Uncle Zeek Online content
Perry Mason
Uncle Zeek  Online Content
Perry Mason

Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 22,430
Lewisville
I'm out of school until Jan 2nd, so if the weather is tolerable, I'd love to go. Supposed to go out this weekend on the Capt John, but the forecast is calling for 25 knot winds, and I'm not too keen on such conditions.


"Decency is not news; it is buried in the obituaries --but it is a force stronger than crime" ~ Robert A. Heinlein, 1952

zac@artimlegal.com
972-436-8974 office
972-746-0758 mobile

Re: 48 Hr Tuna Trip on 12/21 (Pelican or Gulf Eagle out of Port Aransas) [Re: Uncle Zeek] #12538439
12/14/17 06:54 PM
12/14/17 06:54 PM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 137
Austin, TX
M
Max_S Offline OP
Outdoorsman
Max_S  Offline OP
Outdoorsman
M

Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 137
Austin, TX
Originally Posted By: Uncle Zeek
I'm out of school until Jan 2nd, so if the weather is tolerable, I'd love to go. Supposed to go out this weekend on the Capt John, but the forecast is calling for 25 knot winds, and I'm not too keen on such conditions.


Those 25 knot winds are the reason this week's trip on the Pelican was canceled. It would be great if you could go next week and if you can bring a friend or two so that the trip can make.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread


© 1998-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
UBB.threads™ 7.6.2