Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Looking For Pro Staff Help #12456663 10/07/17 06:11 PM
Donald Harper Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
I have designed and built baits for over 50 years. None are mass produced, sold in stores or off a Website. It is all done right here on the TFF. Everything I have designed has a place and purpose in catching bigger Bass and larger stringers. I also have a specific technique of mapping lakes to find fish and the formula for catching them day in and day out. Mapping is exclusively for those individuals that already have lure sponsors.

When you come on board as a team member you will start with the one bait you have the most confidence in. There is not a large choice to choose from as I feel over all these years I have it narrowed down to what big fish are looking for and if you can put it in front of one, she is going to take it. I will do everything I can over time to build your arsenal of baits to help you become a better fisherman and/or do your mapping of your next tournament lake.

One Step At A Time:
Keep in mind that you will only be choosing one of the choices; then as you prove yourself we will move forward.

SPOOKS:
There are only a few spooks that have been real producers. My Tourn. Flash Shad is the big money winner. It is patterned after the Zell Rowland Signature 3 hook spook of the 90's. It is all about balance and the tune that the hooks play as the tracks are worn into the spook body over time.

SPINNERBAITS:
The spinnerbaits are built for each occasion. Some are lake specific. They are also built for weather, seasonal patterns and water conditions. All are built with the best components with Minnow Scented Living Rubber, hand tied and armed with the discontinued Stanley Pro Trailer.

BABY DOLL JIGS:
This jig carries every sense that Big Bass are looking for; sight, sound, smell, taste and vibration. I build all sizes including the punch jigs. You will be starting with my Football Jig, that holds the 1/2 inch Dome Eyes with a BB under the dome for sound. The living rubber skirts are Crayfish scented and will come with my custom hand poured Laminate Trailer.

SKIRTS:
For those of you that just have so much confidence in your personal baits, like spinnerbaits and jigs; you can choose to go with my Living Rubber Skirts that will be scented in either Minnow or Crayfish of your choice. You will receive enough Pure Extract to keep them dosed, leaving that kill trail during the day.

PURE EXTRACTS:
The Scent is made by a Government Test Facility that test the aggressiveness of all species on every scent available. I assure you my 4 are the best there is. Use the Minnow on your fast moving baits, Night Crawler on your slow movers and finesses baits, Crayfish on creature baits/jigs and Craylic for those that like the mix of Crayfish and Garlic.

SOFT PLASTICS:
The choices are limited; but if I have to have a mold made then we can make that happen over time. The baits are all hand poured using the best materials available. Each bait will be Laminate of two colors with the right amount of glitter in size and color. We will be starting with your Trailers - Worms - Lizards - Creature baits. Keep in mind that you will get the trailers if you choose the JIG as your bait of choice.

MAPPING LAKES:
Unless you are a guide and on the water daily, this is something that will really shorten your learning curve. I will map your lake of choice giving you the 20 best spots on that lake. Each Screen Shot comes with a full write-up of how to fish that spot. Mapping is very seasonal; so we will be staying current of what will be taking place and where those best spots are located.

ELETE HYDRATION PRODUCTS:
Elete is the best hydration product that I have found and used for 20 years. There is no sugar. I goes into any drink you prefer; which I prefer water and also comes in tablet form. It is so inexpensive and twice as powerful as most sport drinks. Staying hydrated keeps you sharp and on your fishing game.

PLEASE CONTACT WITH YOUR INFORMATION:
- Send an Email to: fishnteacher@gmail.com
Include the following in your Email:
- Name - Address - Phone - TFF Screen Name
- Let me know your fishing schedule for the month - number of trips - lakes.
- Let me know your ability to do Videos - Pictures - Write-ups about your success here on TFF.

Thanks for your help and the reason is in my signature.
Donald

Last edited by Donald Harper; 10/07/17 06:58 PM.

Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success.
Websiite Sponsors:
www.eletewater.com - Staying Hydrated
www.lakeoviachic.com - Booking Mexico Trips
20 Hot Spot Mapping - GPS Contour Chips - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic

Re: Looking For Pro Staff Help [Re: Donald Harper] #12456665 10/07/17 06:21 PM
L
LinkLowrance Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
L
Awesome. Great opportunity for the selected people. Good luck Donald

Re: Looking For Pro Staff Help [Re: Donald Harper] #12458908 10/09/17 01:44 PM
Donald Harper Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
Thanks LinkLowrance. I am looking forward to working with all the guys that have contacted me. Spots are filling faster than I anticipated.

Thanks for all the Emails guys. Spots are filling up fast. These are the spots that I have remaining.

- Spinner Baits
- Baby Doll Jigs
- Skirts
- Elete Hydration Products
- Pure Extracts - Scent

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: Looking For Pro Staff Help [Re: Donald Harper] #12460533 10/10/17 03:17 PM
Donald Harper Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
Two more spot taken: Skirts and Pure Extracts

Remaining endorsements:
- Spinner Baits
- Baby Doll Jigs
- Elete Hydration Products

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: Looking For Pro Staff Help [Re: Donald Harper] #12463994 10/13/17 12:38 PM
Donald Harper Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
Down to one sponsorship remaining.

Elete:

Here is a suggestion: check out Elete in my signature on the TFF. This is the best hydration product I have ever used. They have been my sponsor for 20 years. I am on the website, telling how it has helped me.
- When you are accepted you will receive product for your personal use.
- You can sell the product and make 100% profit, as you can purchase at wholesale pricing.
- You can sponsor tournaments and Elete will send the prizes and packets to go into the tourn. bags.
- You can put it in stores for sale straight through Elete's Office and they take care of setting them up. This will keep you on their good side; but will not make you any money, just good relations. I try to do one store each year for them.

Please get in touch and I will get you set up with Elete as your sponsor.

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: Looking For Pro Staff Help [Re: Donald Harper] #12469550 10/18/17 02:27 AM
T
Thad Rains Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
T
I can only wish you the BEST OF LUCK with your selection of fishermen. I do not fish enough to even submit my fishing resume, but I am sure some GREAT sticks are on your Pro Staff positions. CONGRATS AND GO GET 'EM!!!!!!!!!! Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains

Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains
Re: Looking For Pro Staff Help [Re: Donald Harper] #12469962 10/18/17 02:31 PM
Donald Harper Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
Thanks Mr. Rains. You don't have to be a super fisherman to be on my Team. I have several high school youth on board through there dads that use and endorse my products.

I have one position that has come back open because of family problems and having to move to another area. This area may interest you as I take some of your old baits like Spinner baits and Jigs; rebuild them with new Skirts and etc..
SKIRTS:
For those of you that just have so much confidence in your personal baits, like spinnerbaits and jigs; you can choose to go with my Living Rubber Skirts that will be scented in either Minnow or Crayfish of your choice. You will receive enough Pure Extract to keep them dosed, leaving that kill trail during the day.

The sponsorship with Elete is still open and I feel it would be perfect for a Tournament Director.
Elete:
- You can sell the product and make 100% profit, as you can purchase at wholesale pricing.
- You can sponsor tournaments and Elete will send the prizes and packets to go into the tourn. bags.
- You can put it in stores for sale straight through Elete's Office and they take care of setting them up. This will keep you on their good side; but will not make you any money, just good relations. I try to do one store each year for them.

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: Looking For Pro Staff Help [Re: Donald Harper] #12473614 10/21/17 02:20 PM
Donald Harper Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
Skirt Position has been taken. He gets all his spinner baits, chatter baits and jigs rebuilt as well as skirts. This was a great position to get all your baits tweaked to catch big fish.

The sponsorship with Elete is still open and I feel it would be perfect for a Tournament Director.
Elete:

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: Looking For Pro Staff Help [Re: Donald Harper] #12475275 10/23/17 01:53 AM
D
Douglas J Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
D
Sign me up for Team Halloween!

#MFGA
Re: Looking For Pro Staff Help [Re: Donald Harper] #12476509 10/24/17 01:35 AM
Donald Harper Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
You got it Doug R.. How many do you want? Ha...

All positions have been taken. Thanks for all of the replies.

Websiite Sponsors:

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide