texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
RE2, mbennet, dspmo5, RCC70, Rustic Luxury Cabins
109505 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
TexDawg 90,322
hopalong 79,055
Pilothawk 77,773
John175® 70,217
JDavis7873® 67,393
Derek 🐝 61,832
Tritonman 58,484
Mark Perry 55,169
LoneStarSon® 54,907
facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics739,865
Posts12,288,105
Members109,505
Most Online36,273
Jan 23rd, 2013
Print Thread
LAKE HAWKINS SATURDAY NIGHT TOURNAMENT TO HOST HYSI #12415730
09/06/17 01:30 AM
09/06/17 01:30 AM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 303
N
NATE30 Offline OP
Angler
NATE30  Offline OP
Angler
N

Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 303
CALLING ALL ANGLERS.

THE LAKE HAWKINS SATURDAY TOURNAMENT ON SEPT. 30 WILL BE THE LAST TOURNAMENT FOR THE SEASON. WITH A TWIST. IT WILL BE A BENFIT TOURNAMENT TO HELP THE (HAWKINS YOUTH SPORT INC.) THESE YOUNGSTERS NEED OUR HELP WITH FINANCES. IT WILL STILL BE $30 PER PERSON BUT FROM 6PM TO 12AM. WITH 80% PAYBACK THE OTHER 20% WILL BE GOING TO THE HYSI. SO IF YOUR UP FOR A 6 HOUR TOUR. THEN I WILL SE YOU AT THE MAIN LAKE POINT BOAT RAMP. FOR MORE INFO CALL NATE 903-841-0706.

HOPE TYO SEE YA ON THE WATER.

Re: LAKE HAWKINS SATURDAY NIGHT TOURNAMENT TO HOST HYSI [Re: NATE30] #12448007
09/30/17 09:43 PM
09/30/17 09:43 PM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 303
N
NATE30 Offline OP
Angler
NATE30  Offline OP
Angler
N

Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 303
This is Lake Hawkins last Saturday night tournament for the season

Re: LAKE HAWKINS SATURDAY NIGHT TOURNAMENT TO HOST HYSI [Re: NATE30] #12449162
10/01/17 08:52 PM
10/01/17 08:52 PM
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 788
Mesquite, TX
Jaguar6 Online content
Pro Angler
Jaguar6  Online Content
Pro Angler

Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 788
Mesquite, TX
Results?? Nate are still working the Park?


McMurry University Bass Club President
McCain High-Performance Rods Elite Field Staff
Wicked Weights High Quality Tungsten Pro Staff
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread


© 1998-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
UBB.threads™ 7.6.2