I am changing the boat gauges in my boat because they dont work and they are the originals. I have run into one where there is a connector that snugly slides onto the threaded post. There is a jacketed connector for this. On the new gauge, a different connector is needed. WHere can I get these round jacketed connectors, in case I need one at a later point?

I cant seem to find them.