I picked this net up at a auction. I really can't find any info about it. Seems like the company that made it is out of business. Just wondering if anyone knows more about it. It's called the calibrator and has a scale built into the handle. When u have a fish in the net, you hold the scale and the pole slides down and weighs the fish.

PM me if you need video production. Click Here For Video Tips On Fishing