texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
gofish42189, jswooters, Absurd, East Texas Angler 73, JBM81
109282 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
TexDawg 90,116
hopalong 78,911
Pilothawk 77,540
John175® 69,849
JDavis7873® 67,393
Derek 🐝 61,686
Tritonman 58,396
LoneStarSon® 54,816
Mark Perry 54,800
facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics777,233
Posts13,001,709
Members109,282
Most Online36,273
Jan 23rd, 2013
Print Thread
Fishing in the Rain #12320382
07/02/17 03:08 AM
07/02/17 03:08 AM
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 66
fort worth, tx
C
Casey Borgers Offline OP
Outdoorsman
Casey Borgers  Offline OP
Outdoorsman
C

Joined: May 2016
Posts: 66
fort worth, tx
My weather app said 20% chance of rain. It was off by 80%. Turn up the volume and enjoy.


Re: Fishing in the Rain [Re: Casey Borgers] #12320397
07/02/17 03:16 AM
07/02/17 03:16 AM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 45,792
Universal City Tx.
banker-always fishing Online content
TFF Guru
banker-always fishing  Online Content
TFF Guru

Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 45,792
Universal City Tx.
Cool video. Thanks for sharing. cheers



Side Note: It's trips like that you will always remember! thumb




IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Re: Fishing in the Rain [Re: Casey Borgers] #12320458
07/02/17 04:06 AM
07/02/17 04:06 AM
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 151
Sunnyvale,Tx
rongleaves Offline
Outdoorsman
rongleaves  Offline
Outdoorsman

Joined: May 2016
Posts: 151
Sunnyvale,Tx
It came down on ya! Good video, enjoyed it.

Re: Fishing in the Rain [Re: Casey Borgers] #12324332
07/05/17 05:26 AM
07/05/17 05:26 AM
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 21
Fort Worth,TX
O
ottfamilyfarms Offline
Outdoorsman
ottfamilyfarms  Offline
Outdoorsman
O

Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 21
Fort Worth,TX
Very cool video! thanks for sharing.


Any day on the water is a good day!
www.ottfamilyrealty.com sales and leasing!
Russell Ott
940-206-9322
russellaott@gmail.com
Re: Fishing in the Rain [Re: Casey Borgers] #12324467
07/05/17 12:48 PM
07/05/17 12:48 PM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 12,393
San Antonio Tx.
G
Gitter Done Offline
TFF Guru
Gitter Done  Offline
TFF Guru
G

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 12,393
San Antonio Tx.
Enjoyed the video. Thanks for sharing.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread


© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
UBB.threads™ 7.6.2