Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Looking for a alligator gar fishing trip #12282738 06/07/17 02:58 PM
P
Pitchfork17 Offline OP
Green Horn
OP Offline
Green Horn
P
I'm looking for a alligator gar fishing trip to book and was looking for any guide recommendations.
Thank you

Last edited by Pitchfork17; 06/07/17 02:58 PM.
Re: Looking for a alligator gar fishing trip [Re: Pitchfork17] #12283095 06/07/17 07:03 PM
S
SharkBaitTV Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
S
You can find me on FaceBook at Catching Dinosaurs.

Last edited by SharkBaitTV; 06/08/17 03:17 PM.

"Conservation is the preservation of life on earth, and that, above all else, is worth fighting for."
Re: Looking for a alligator gar fishing trip [Re: Pitchfork17] #12283428 06/07/17 10:40 PM
D
Droyhef Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
D
There are other catch and release only guides including myself.

I guarantee success.

I've got dates available, feel free to pm, call, or text my cell.

Last edited by Dawson Hefner; 06/07/17 10:43 PM.

http://www.texasmegafishadventures.com
Guided rod and reel fishing trips for Alligator gar on the Trinity River as well as some other places
903-721-4296
dawson@texasmegafishadventures.com
Re: Looking for a alligator gar fishing trip [Re: Pitchfork17] #12283640 06/08/17 12:56 AM
S
SharkBaitTV Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
S

Last edited by SharkBaitTV; 06/08/17 03:15 PM.

"Conservation is the preservation of life on earth, and that, above all else, is worth fighting for."
Re: Looking for a alligator gar fishing trip [Re: Pitchfork17] #12283903 06/08/17 03:33 AM
D
Droyhef Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
D
I'm pretty sure you don't know me.

http://www.texasmegafishadventures.com
Guided rod and reel fishing trips for Alligator gar on the Trinity River as well as some other places
903-721-4296
dawson@texasmegafishadventures.com
Re: Looking for a alligator gar fishing trip [Re: Pitchfork17] #12283991 06/08/17 06:41 AM
S
SharkBaitTV Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
S

Last edited by SharkBaitTV; 06/08/17 03:15 PM.

Re: Looking for a alligator gar fishing trip [Re: SharkBaitTV] #12284227 06/08/17 01:28 PM
B
Blues Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted By: SharkBaitTV
there are only 2 catch and release only rod and reel guides myself and Kirk Kirkland, if you want to harvest a gar i would suggest Mark Malfa since he keeps his harvested fish on ice.
your location matters some too unless your willing to drive.

You know every single guide in the state of Texas? On the red, trinity, and the rio grande? You do realize not every guide is on this forum or facebook? Getting a little full of yourself ain't ya.... Posts like this damage your credibility and don't help the gar like you think.

You have the hunting forum guys up in arms over your posts on that forum. I've received a few PM's with invites to hit the trinity with spot lights and bows just to post pics of big shot up gar on your threads. I'm not going to kill gar to pizz off some guy on a forum, but several others are planning to. So how is this crusade to save the gar helping them if you've got people mad enough to go kill the biggest ones they can find just because of your goofy posts?

Re: Looking for a alligator gar fishing trip [Re: Blues] #12284332 06/08/17 02:22 PM
S
SharkBaitTV Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
S
Originally Posted By: Blues
there are only 2 catch and release only rod and reel guides myself and Kirk Kirkland, if you want to harvest a gar i would suggest Mark Malfa since he keeps his harvested fish on ice.

You know every single guide in the state of Texas? On the red, trinity, and the rio grande? You do realize not every guide is on this forum or facebook? Getting a little full of yourself ain't ya.... Posts like this damage your credibility and don't help the gar like you think.

You have the hunting forum guys up in arms over your posts on that forum. I've received a few PM's with invites to hit the trinity with spot lights and bows just to post pics of big shot up gar on your threads. I'm not going to kill gar to pizz off some guy on a forum, but several others are planning to. So how is this crusade to save the gar helping them if you've got people mad enough to go kill the biggest ones they can find just because of your goofy posts?

i did not say anything i cannot prove. I am the only alligator gar guide in the world who has never killed an alligator gar even Kirk still kills small fish.
i am only responsible for my actions no one else's the simple fact people would kill another creature to try to spite another human they have never met just goes to show how lost yall are.

Re: Looking for a alligator gar fishing trip [Re: SharkBaitTV] #12284370 06/08/17 02:45 PM
B
Blues Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
I'm not going to kill gar to pizz off some guy on a forum

the simple fact people would kill another creature to try to spite another human they have never met just goes to show how lost yall are.

Reading comprehension is lacking as well I see.

Keep doing more harm than good and being blind to it. cheers Not gonna do the childish back and forth that you love.. Have a good one Sharkbait

Re: Looking for a alligator gar fishing trip [Re: SharkBaitTV] #12284374 06/08/17 02:46 PM
R
redchevy Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
R
just goes to show how lost yall are.

Or perhaps how lost you are.

Re: Looking for a alligator gar fishing trip [Re: Blues] #12284410 06/08/17 03:02 PM
S
ScottEvil Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S

Hmmmmmmm, that seems to show the mentality of a majority of bowfishermen. They did the same thing when were trying to get carp protected on Town Lake. If they can't get their way, they cry and get revenge on the fish by going on killing sprees. Killing for fun is a mental disorder.

Bowfishing sucks
Re: Looking for a alligator gar fishing trip [Re: Blues] #12284465 06/08/17 03:25 PM
S
SharkBaitTV Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
S
[quote=SharkBaitTV]kill gar to pizz off some guy on a forum

what makes you think i would get allow myself to become emotional upset from something i saw on a social media platform?

Re: Looking for a alligator gar fishing trip [Re: SharkBaitTV] #12284502 06/08/17 03:44 PM
B
Bobby Milam Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
B

i did not say anything i cannot prove. I am the only alligator gar guide in the world who has never killed an alligator gar even Kirk still kills small fish.
i am only responsible for my actions no one else's the simple fact people would kill another creature to try to spite another human they have never met just goes to show how lost yall are.

The ONLY alligator gar In the WORLD who has never killed an alligator gar??? With a statement like that how can anyone believe any other statements that you make?

Re: Looking for a alligator gar fishing trip [Re: Bobby Milam] #12284516 06/08/17 03:51 PM
S
SharkBaitTV Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
S
its the truth. every other gar guide has killed alligator gar on purpose.

Re: Looking for a alligator gar fishing trip [Re: Pitchfork17] #12284523 06/08/17 03:56 PM
D
dmunsie Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
D
"You have the hunting forum guys up in arms over your posts on that forum. I've received a few PM's with invites to hit the trinity with spot lights and bows just to post pics of big shot up gar on your threads. I'm not going to kill gar to pizz off some guy on a forum, but several others are planning to."

Scary stuff. I hate to read stuff like that.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide