Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Pure Extracts #12078168 02/05/17 07:22 PM
Donald Harper Online Happy OP
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Just like any other product you want the real thing. These are pure 100%.

MINNOW - NIGHT CRAWLER – CRAYFISH - CRAYLIC EXTRACTS
Availability:
- 2 oz. Drip Bottles:
- 10 oz. Spray Bottle: gives 2 FREE OZ's.
Please contact for pricing:
PM's - Cell: 432-553-1874 - Email: fishnteacher@gmail.com

The Minnow, Night Crawler, Craylic and Crayfish Scent is a must have product. We have been testing it in Mexico for 25 years where we catch 100 Bass per day everyday. Without the scent on the baits we are throwing our catch ratio drops to 70 Bass per day. With the numbers of fish caught in Mexico, it just doesn't take long to figure out what works.

Three of these scents are the most natural scents to the freshwater species world. Keeping it as natural as possible is the way to go and the 100% pure extract does the best job masking the human scent.

Use the Minnow on all your fast moving baits. Crayfish and Night Crawler works great on all your slow moving plastics. Craylic was produced to replace everyone’s old favorite (Carlonia Lunker Sauce) that is no longer available. It is 100% pure oil extract and only takes a few drops to dose each bag of your plastics. It also works well mixed with the plastic in your favorite hand poured baits. You will find that they also work great for Crappie and Catfish.

Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success.
Websiite Sponsors:
www.eletewater.com - Staying Hydrated
www.lakeoviachic.com - Booking Mexico Trips
20 Hot Spot Mapping - GPS Contour Chips - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic

Re: Pure Extracts [Re: Donald Harper] #12100300 02/18/17 02:14 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Every Great Product Has A Story:

There is a reason why I use Minnow, Night Crawler and Crayfish in and on every bait I throw. I moved to Texas 35 years ago. My first fishing trip was on Lake Brady where I met a gentleman that was 80 years young. Coming from Tennessee and Kentucky I thought I was a great hard bait and spinner bait fisherman. Mr. Martin begged to differ.

Mr. Martin kept 2 jigs in a coffee can with live Crayfish.
1- Spook and 1-Spinner Bait in a minnow bucket over night with 2 doz. minnows..
1-Lizard and a Blue Flake Worm in a wooden cigar box with the live worms.

We put the containers in the boat each morning and as the bites slowed down for him he would tie a fresh one own and start catching again. This beat anything I had ever seen before.

Well it is not feasible to keep live bait in the boat so the next best thing was to develop the scent. I started out by pureeing these live critters in a blender, cooking it down to the protein fats, bottling and freezing.

Now I have an old family friend that is a Biochemist. He produces the scent which is 100% extract. As a chemist his job is to test the aggressiveness of all species of fish on different kinds of scent. He assures me that the three most natural scents for Bass are the Minnow, Night Crawler and Crayfish, which is the reasoning behind my success with it. He has noticed that during his test that the natural chum bags used to test how well the fish like certain smells get the most hits from aggression. These three natural scents also work the best to mask the human order.

By popular demand I now have the Craylic which is a Cray/Garlic Extract.

Small 2oz. bottles = $10 each
Large 10 oz. bottles give you two Free ounces = $40 each

Contact: Don Harper 432-553-1874 – Email: fishnteacher@gmail.com

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: Pure Extracts [Re: Donald Harper] #12126447 03/06/17 03:07 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Tank Test:

The best scent is pure extract. Therefore it has the exact taste of the product. When my Bio-tech hangs a dozen chum bags in the tank there is no question on which one they like. You can stand there and watch the bass, blue gill, catfish and any other fresh water species he is testing them on come into the tank and go directly to the one they prefer. The bag with the replicated human order will not be touched; and sometime the bags on either side of it are ignored. Once they start striking a bag the frenzy begins. It is like they are trying to knock pieces of chum out of the tiny woven mesh bags so they can eat it. With a group of say 5 bass they will all zero in on that one bag and take turns striking.

Best of all I like the speed test:
With one fish entering the tank when a puff of the scent is released through a tube on the other end and you use a stopwatch to time how fast it takes the bass to reconfigure and go to the scent tube. It is amazing that a fish can smell scent a 100 ft. away and go to it. This is why I want all my custom baits leaving a scent trail in the water and equipped with a scented living rubber skirt. It seems to sew up the deal on Big Bass.

The Trail Test:
A long tube is snaked through the 100 ft. tank disbursing the scent as it is pulled from one end of the tank to the other. When the fish are released through the door at one end of the tank they will will follow the trail of the scent released form the tube as it traveled from one side of the tank to the other for the full length of the tank. This is why I use the extract on all my baits. It seems to sew up the deal on big fish that follow baits on the way to the boat. It provides that one more advantage in convincing the Bass that the bait is the real deal.

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: Pure Extracts [Re: Donald Harper] #12139198 03/13/17 07:46 PM
C
Chuck72 Offline
Angler
Angler
C
I was able to give the Night Crawler scent a try this weekend. Water was 59 - 61 degrees and I was able to locate a funnel point between a long bluff wall and a spawning flat. I boated over 50 bass with 3 in the 8 pound class. I threw worms with and without scent on the worms. I can say I got more bites with the scent applied to the worms. Every fish I caught using the scent was hooked solidly in the roof of the mouth, this was not always the case without the scent. I am a believer after using it. I have used a lot of scents especially when I lived in Florida, mostly as a lubricant to help slide through the Hydrilla, never to really add any scent to the worm. After using these I will definitely acquire some more after this batch is gone because I could tell it made a difference.

-----------�----------------------------------------
2017 Bass Cat Eyra 250 Yamaha SHO
Re: Pure Extracts [Re: Donald Harper] #12142769 03/15/17 11:54 PM
O
outfishdya Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
O
I went out today with my father and kids. I soaked a bag of brush hogs overnight with the nightcrawler extract. Today I started out with a similar bait in the same color, while my father used the brush hogs. He was catching fish while I was not. I added the extract and immediately hooked into the best fish of the day. I feel the scent was the missing ingredient. Thank you Donald, I will be stocking back up when I get low.
My daughter caught the most fish though with my son in second. Sometimes you can't beat live minnows.

Woke up this morning
Got yourself a gun....
Re: Pure Extracts [Re: Donald Harper] #12150207 03/21/17 02:05 AM
S
senko 10lb Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
S
Does it hold up on crank baits

Re: Pure Extracts [Re: Donald Harper] #12161450 03/28/17 04:43 AM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
I have several spooks that I have thrown for 30+ years and they always get the Pure Minnow Extract. It has always done the job for me. You will want to dose the hard plastic baits every 15 mins. or so with the scent. It leaves that trail in the water and they will follow. It will work on crank baits also.

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: Pure Extracts [Re: Donald Harper] #12162175 03/28/17 05:49 PM
BaylorLipRipper Offline
Angler
Angler
are you applying this to each plastic when you rig it up, or dousing the entire bag and letting them soak? how often do you have to apply to keep the scent strong?

Re: Pure Extracts [Re: Donald Harper] #12162303 03/28/17 06:51 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Dose the bag or just put one bait on and rub in a couple of drops up and down the plastic. Dosing the bag is the best. All my bags hanging in the shop get 12 drops each year. I have some plastics that are 30 years old and still fish them.

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: Pure Extracts [Re: Donald Harper] #12201681 04/16/17 05:28 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Thanks for the PM. WacoJ-Z20. Hope you catch some big ones using the Extracts. Post up the pictures.

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: Pure Extracts [Re: Donald Harper] #12210959 04/22/17 02:11 AM
M
milkfisher Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
M
Donald's scent extracts are going to be hard at work tomorrow with the Keller Varsity bass team at regionals tomorrow at Lake Palestine!!

www.BlastandCast.org
"Pointing Outdoorsman Towards The Cross"
Re: Pure Extracts [Re: Donald Harper] #12216360 04/25/17 11:00 PM
T
Thad Rains Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
T
Donald, sent you an e-mail to order a couple of bottles. Crawfish and something else, up to you on which one on the other one. Night crawler or Craylic. Thanks in advance.

Thad Rains

Last time I ordered scents was from Kickin'Bass.

tr

Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains
Re: Pure Extracts [Re: Donald Harper] #12238044 05/09/17 06:38 PM
T
Thad Rains Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
T
TTT

Thad Rains

Thad Rains
Re: Pure Extracts [Re: Donald Harper] #12240213 05/11/17 12:46 AM
L
Lake Fork Guide Marc Mitchell Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
L
The minnow is good for me on moving baits. My customers and I have had great success with the minnow. Now that dragging time is near cannot wait to try crayfish or night crawler. Good Stuff Mr Harper.

Re: Pure Extracts [Re: Donald Harper] #12243705 05/13/17 04:43 AM
T
Thad Rains Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
T
Marc,

He suggest using night crawler on straight worms and craylic and crawfish on creature baits or lizards. They both work well, too. The first working man's T we fished, I probably had 20 or so fish just hit the lure and not hold on, regardless of colors I tried. This last working man's I won, due to the fish holding onto the bait long enough to set the hook on them. I had 2 for 3.70, wit big fish of 2.53 an 18.25". Good luck. I am a big believer in it now. Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains

Thad Rains
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide