Well my deer season finally came to an end and we had many successful bow hunts this year for some very happy customers. 4 of them all shot their biggest bucks ever! Got a few of them on video as well! It was a great year with some nice deer taken!!

Now it's time to get back to work on the water. I will be starting back with crappie trips starting March 16th. Bass trips are starting on March 1st but I know you guys dont care about that!! Haha. I appreciate everyone that came out and fished with me last year and look forward to seeing you all again soon! I have started booking trips so if you guys are ready to book your date let me know. No deposit required. I do accept credit cards at the boat ramp for your convenience.

The crappie have been hot or miss. One day you can wear them out and then the next they're very spotty. Not doing trips until March 16th when the fishing should be a little more stable.

Message me if you have any questions about rates or availability. I hope to see all you guys soon and be able to show you around on good ole Ray Roberts. Thanks guys and gals!

Lake Ray Roberts Crappie Guide
Lake Ray Roberts Bass Guide
Lake Fork Crappie Guide
Codytuckeroutdoors@gmail.com