Jan 23rd, 2013
EAST TEXAS BASS BANDITS 2014-2015 SCHEDULE
09/15/14 11:22 AM
Ranger123 The Drop Shot Man
EAST TEXAS BASS BANDITS
2014-2015 LAKES AND RULES
NOVEMBER 8th - Winnsboro
DECEMBER 13TH- Welsh
JANUARY 10TH Monticello
FEBRUARY 14TH- Quitman
MARCH 14TH- Holbrook
APRIL 11TH Lone Star
MAY 9TH- Tankersley
JUNE 12TH / 13TH - (Night)- Lone Star sat night
JULY 10TH / 11th (Night)- Hawkins (Iron Man)
AUGUST 14th / 15th - (Night)- Cypress Springs
SEPTEMBER 12TH- Tankersley
OCTOBER 12TH- JACKPOT TOUR
Contacts: Bobby Slone- 903-563-0378
2014-2015 East Texas Bass Bandit Rules will be in effect and enforced at all club tournaments.
1. Cost will be $40 a boat due at boat ramp. (if for some reason anyone cant make the launch they will still be able to fish if once they get on the water they travel to one of the board members on the lake and get their live wells check and pay their money. $30 will go to tournament pay out. $10 for big bass of the tournament
2. This club pays all $ at the dock based on how many boats. Less than 5 boats pays 2 place. 5 or more boats pays 3 places 1st & 2nd & 3rd .
3. In case of a tie, the one with the biggest bass weighed in will win.
4. The club follows Tx parks and wildlife rules and regulations at all times. It will be a 3 fish limit and all fish must be legal length 14 on black bass and spotted bass 12 and up can be weighed in. Slot lakes we will go by lake rules
5. There will be NO dead fish weighed in at any time. This is a catch and release club.
6. If a boat does not make it to the weigh in their fish will not be allow even 1 min late.
7. All tournaments will not be over 8 hours long.
8. Life jackets must be worn while the boat is on plane.
9. There is no trailering unless voted prior to fishing day.
10. Jackpot tournament to be announced for OCT 2015 and the lake will be one of the lakes that has been fished. Lakes can be voted out do to lake conditions.
11. Dates and time will be announced 1 week prior to fishing on Face book and text to your phone if you leave us your phone # and we will send it out.
12. All tournaments will be held the 2nd Saturday of the month from November through September. October will be jackpot tournament.
13. The AOY will get to fish for free in the Jackpot tournament in October.
14. Anyone can fish as long as you pay the director before you fish.
15. Protest: any contestant wishing to file a protest of any weigh in or another contestant must do so within 5 minutes after the official weigh-in is over.
16. All fish must be caught on artificial lures. No live bait.
17. All fishing must be done from a boat.
18. No trolling with outbound motor.
19. In case of a night tournament, starting time may begin a Friday or Saturday evening.
20. We will do 3 night tournaments June, July, & August one of them night tournaments we will do a (IRON MAN) night tournament that we will weigh in 2 times. Time 8pm-12am have a weigh in and from 1am to 8am have a weigh in and we will combine the total weight of tournament.
21. East Texas Bass Bandits club and its board of directors will not be held liable for any accidents or other altercations that may occur at any tournaments.
Re: EAST TEXAS BASS BANDITS 2014-2015 SCHEDULE
[Re: Ranger123 The Drop Shot Man]
11/10/14 01:08 AM
Ranger123 The Drop Shot Man
East Texas Bass Bandits board of directors:
Do to not having many boats in the last 3 months
Rule 2 we will pay out just 2 places up to 10 boats. More than 10 boats we will pay out 3 places.
East Texas Bass Bandits
Moderated by banker-always fishing
, Derek ๐
, Fish Killer
, Nocona Brian
, Uncle Zeek