[Linked Image]
3 399 Read More
Crappie Fishing
1 hour ago
Bump. Merry Christmas!
4 804 Read More
Offshore Fishing
1 hour ago
If Freeport isn't too far out of the way you might consider the Bluefin. Mikey and Josh are two of the best.

Bluefin Charters
4 61 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
1 hour ago
BTTT
3 225 Read More
Open Saltwater Discussion
1 hour ago
Enjoying the start of winter now December 2018, water has cleared with the dropping temperatures which are in the low 60’s F on the channels and as low as the mid 50’s F on the flats on cold mornings. Cold water fish like Sheepshead and Bluefish are starting to come to the boat, our year round fish still biting too, Seatrout are schooling in the holes and channels, catching them on shrimp and deep running artificial lures, Redfish are getting into winter schools, on the flats they come during the day for sunshine to warm them, more on the edges and drop offs on cloudy days, Snook still bite too in chilly water, the smaller ones also school up on drop offs in winter, Black Drum are widespread through the backcountry in holes and deeper channels edges. Was a great late fall season before the chill arrived recently, sending many sub tropical species south for the winter, we had lots of schooling Jack Crevalle with surface attack action, always have the chance of surprise big fish hookups in the backcountry, first time client Chris from Orlando had one of these encounters with me in the back waters and an epic battle and CPR, catch, photo, release on a 42” Redfish, estimated 25 plus lbs in weight……………….

[Linked Image]

Had the pleasure of multiple trips recently with Joe from Seattle and many of his family and friends who were here also during their Florida stay, on their trips we caught lots of all the usual variety of fish, on one of the trips, young Kaylee was along and had the good luck on many fish, one of the favorites being a fun size Shovelnose Hammerhead Shark which came aboard for a quick photo before release……………

[Linked Image]

……….Kaylee also with one of the Trout from this trip……………….

[Linked Image]

Lots of my charters happen when locals have family visit from out of town, such the case which brought Fred from Ormond Beach and his crew catching a “slam” with Trout, Redfish and Snook along with others of the mixed bag of species……………..

[Linked Image]

Longtime regular Bonnie and her husband from Iowa were out again this fall on a fun trip with lots of fish including a few good Black Drum………………..

[Linked Image]

Winter is Sheepshead time, in cold water we catch them every trip out, usually good numbers of smaller ones, but there are always a few bigger ones lurking in the back waters, Brian with a good one…………….

[Linked Image]

Jack Crevalle are mostly southbound to escape the winter’s cold water, we had many great fall battles with them before they left, lots of sight fishing surface striking schools of 5 lb’ers, white water attacking baitfish, cast into the action for instant and multiple hookups, Phil from Colorado had fun with this one………………

[Linked Image]

Fun Friendly Light Tackle Fishing Adventures
Closest Saltwater Fishing to Orlando at New Smyrna Beach
Calm Water Indian River Backcountry
CHILDREN ALWAYS WELCOME – FAIR PRICES

CALL OR TEXT ME ANYTIME 386-689-3781
https://EdgewaterRiverGuide.com/orlando-fishing-guide

Capt. Michael Savedow
Edgewater River Guide, Inc. Since 2003
386-689-3781
https://EdgewaterRiverGuide.com/orlando-fishing-guide
0 9 Read More
Photos & Videos
1 hour ago
Nice Fish
8 260 Read More
Boats 4 Sale
2 hours ago
Nice Legend
3 754 Read More
Bass Fishing
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by Donald Harper

This. Mr. Harper knows.
12 542 Read More
2 hours ago
Ttt
3 382 Read More
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
2 hours ago
the primitive boat launch on the san gabriel, just past "the steps"
3 95 Read More
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
2 hours ago
Bring on the Boyz…..
2 212 Read More
Tow Vehicles & Auto Discussion
2 hours ago
Go on www.f150online.com, Lots of guys there to help out. Next what year is your 4.6L? I have had a 97 and an 06 F150's with the 5.4L and at one time they used the same Coil On Plug set up as the 4.6L and I bought replacements on ebay that had a life time warranty full set of 8 for less than $100 only had one go bad and they sent a replacement. Lots of things to consider as the modular engines were temperamental. First off stay with the Motorcraft Plug when you do replace plugs and or COP's make sure you coat the inside of the boots with dielectric grease. Secondly follow the replacement proceedure to a T Believe me. You are going to here all kinds of [censored] from some people about how terrible these models were, well just consider the source. I put 200K plus on my 97 and 170K on the 06 and never launced a plug on the 97 and only had two plugs break on the 06 from first tune up and other that the one bad coil no other problems as long as you know "how" to work on them.
5 150 Read More
Off Topic
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by Dfitz
Great pics David! Your wife is very pretty.
31 1,136 Read More
Tournament Dates & Information
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
Originally Posted by Dubee
Originally Posted by Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)
Lol 4 people in a boat roflmao

I fish 3 or 4 people in my boat all the time. Why is that funny
i hope one is an EMS medic.

Why?
7 543 Read More
Open Freshwater Discussion
2 hours ago
Didn't know it ever went away. What happened to it?
5 311 Read More
2 hours ago
bump
2,361 1,690,937 Read More
Off Topic
2 hours ago
happybday rock
21 225 Read More
Bass Fishing
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by cjbles
I have a Z175 today, my first boat. I'm considering upgrading to a larger boat to handle rough water. I fish on Lewisville, Texoma, Ray Roberts, etc... lake with large bodies of water than can get rough quick.

I always hear bigger is better for rough water but would like some opinions as I've not taken a ride in either of these. I fish tight area's with lots of stumps, boat docks, creeks, marina's, etc... and manuverability becomes a concern.

Z175 = 17' 6"
Z519 = 19' 9"
Z520 = 20" 9"

For you Skeeter owners who will comment "Get a Skeeter" Z20 or Z21. I've considered.

Thoughts?

I ran a 195vs for 8 years, but upgraded to a 520 this past spring. Man I really missed my 195 until I had the 520 on the water for about 10 minutes. I like the everything about the 520 better!
10 567 Read More
Off Topic
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by Tneel
I've heard they are now requiring people to prove legal residence with birth certificate to renew your license. My brother got a letter from the DMV requesting he renew in person.

All part of the Federal Real ID act.

"Secure driver's licenses and identification documents are a vital component of our national security framework. The REAL ID Act, passed by Congress in 2005, enacted the 9/11 Commission’s recommendation that the Federal Government “set standards for the issuance of sources of identification, such as driver's licenses.” The Act established minimum security standards for license issuance and production and prohibits Federal agencies from accepting for certain purposes driver’s licenses and identification cards from states not meeting the Act’s minimum standards. The purposes covered by the Act are: accessing Federal facilities, entering nuclear power plants, and, no sooner than 2016, boarding federally regulated commercial aircraft."

https://www.dhs.gov/real-id
27 372 Read More
Bluegill / Sunfish
3 hours ago
On Christmas Day a SAVIOR was born and his name is Jesus Christ! God's gift to all of us! Trust the Lord Jesus Christ with all of your heart. God's word says." Repent and call upon the name of the Lord and thou shall be saved!" I am just a sinner saved by grace. The GREATEST gift ever! Jesus Christ! angel2

angel2 Wishing all a SAFE and Merry Christmas! angel2
0 18 Read More
Off Topic
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by lconn4
When you go to the restroom and it sounds like you're milking a cow, is that old age?

LOL.....Star Wars comes to mind, too.
16 462 Read More
non-fishing CLASSIFIEDS
3 hours ago
I can't either ,,,,, I originally sold Jim this truck for his granddaughter. The pictures he posted are in my driveway in Athens. He drove all the way over from fort worth to get this truck.
It was owned by my late father-in-law who just drove it around Athens Texas. Never left the city. The miles are original miles and it is in as fine a shape as you are going to find. The tires are brand new, I had them put on shortly before selling the truck to Jim.
Everything works as should and it is a great gas saver.
This truck is an absolutely great deal.
41 2,967 Read More
Off Topic
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by Caribou
I have an XR that I really love. Insane battery life. I’m a phone addict, I haven’t charged my phone since yesterday morning and I’m still st 40%. And the XR is the “budget” X.

Wife just got the XR.....I will be upgrading soon to the XS+. I like big!
17 484 Read More
3 hours ago
Bump to the top...there's still 7 shopping days until Christmas!!! Just enough time to get those reels serviced and upgraded!
3 127 Read More
Page 3 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 32 33

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
UBB.threads™ 7.6.2