thread title is spot on
3 158 Read More
Off Topic
5 minutes ago
AO... Ambulance Operator.. Driver
25 727 Read More
Off Topic
9 minutes ago
Mine was a NEF single shot .410. Became pretty damn accurate with that full choke after awhile
49 580 Read More
Off Topic
9 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Dan90210 ☮
Originally Posted by TexDawg
Lean six sigma stole a good part of my soul for 5 years, its a beatdown...........hope this makes the recap

Yeah its no joke esp at this level. Lots of statistics and math is not my strong suit but im getting it.

Yes agile and lean are the current buzzwords however after looking at those they're just variants of the original.

Got my green belt some time ago. As I'm currently looking for a new job I'm seeing a lot of employers asking for Six Sigma certifications. When I talked to them about it and tell them I'm a green they just kind of shrug...they're really looking for black belts so that's why I'm taking this time I have to acquire that certification.

Im still with my current employer for 3 more weeks. And while I'm paying out-of-pocket for the classes, I did get a reduced rate as my company is considered a preferred employer and they are not making me use vacation days or anything to attend the trainings so in way I'm getting paid to go.

Blah blah right?? Sorry recap next week fellas.

I took the defensive driving course online on my own dime, once upon a time... is the greenbelt harder than that?
29 508 Read More
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
14 minutes ago
Nice fish Chris!
3 130 Read More
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
17 minutes ago
thumb
1 136 Read More
Off Topic
36 minutes ago
Inn of Jefferson in Jefferson, TX. Definitely the nastiest I've ever stayed in, but it was a port in a storm when I needed it.
77 1,331 Read More
Kayak Fishing
47 minutes ago
We have been trying to get Tyler to come down with us. He just started a new job so he can't make the trip.
8 155 Read More
Bass Fishing
48 minutes ago
361V is right. Do what you like and don't think cold water. I caught 15 in 45 minutes on a black/blue chatterbait while my partner caught 4 on a yellow magic. Caught them on swim jig, jerkbait, A-rig, squarebill, deep crank, spoon and lipless crank that day. It slowed down after 10:00 and used soft plastics rest of day. 7" blue fleck power worm is a cheap stable out there. It is a great place to practice new things also. I threw a Tokyo rig the other day just to see how it worked compared to Texas rig. Wind blown banks are usually better than calm ones with moving baits.
3 144 Read More
Bank Fishing
54 minutes ago
Gonna give Bethany Lakes a go in the morning see all the peeps out there early!
4,913 8,019,282 Read More
Bass Fishing
54 minutes ago
Originally Posted by SoCal Tom
I love fat girls... Well done! cheers
18 892 Read More
Off Topic
59 minutes ago
Andy’s and Barney’s girlfriends were hot.
11 411 Read More
Bass Fishing
1 hour ago
I have it for the better side scan images. Some guys over on BBC say it provides better images than the 2-1 or 3-1 and will be even better when the 18.3 update is released.
10 359 Read More
Off Topic
1 hour ago
Newton got tested for the first time in the playoffs by a very good East Benard team 21-14. The Eagles will face Canadian who won 17-7 over Gunter to defend their title in the 3A Div 2 state championship game. Newton is now 42-1 over the last three seasons and averaging 59.5 points per game.
GO EAGLES!!!
0 23 Read More
Partner Finder
1 hour ago
Team format.
4 215 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
1 hour ago
Bump
3 69 Read More
Off Topic
1 hour ago
Any of this on tv
9 128 Read More
1 hour ago
Great Work. Had my Stratos done... Thanks again..
832 273,583 Read More
Off Topic
1 hour ago
Yes much
7 112 Read More
Crappie Fishing
1 hour ago
soldier nice, ...... fish
26 1,511 Read More
1 hour ago
I'll take it. PM me
6 77 Read More
Crappie Fishing
1 hour ago
Before I discovered the wire grip, I also used super glue but found it ruined the lure when I wanted to change lures. If I can't find a certain size jig with a certain size hook that only comes with a lead collar, I crush the collar flat and snip it off with wire cutters.
12 263 Read More
Fly Fishing
1 hour ago
I'm going to Colombia for 12 days in the end of March. I believe we're going to split our time between Medellin and Santa Marta (we'd take a flight from Medellin to Santa Marta). I'm looking to fish for peacock bass or some inland river species as well as fishing on the coast, but I think I'll only have one maybe two full days to commit to fishing in each place. Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
0 10 Read More
Kayak Fishing
1 hour ago
Good stuff.
3 156 Read More
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 33 34

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
UBB.threads™ 7.6.2