Off Topic
5 hours ago
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
Id take Baker Dooshfield over doosher Murray all day

#MeToo
83 979 Read More
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
5 hours ago
Water is good mid lake and fishing is great.
Top waters are working along with bait pulled under balloons real shallow.
5 335 Read More
Off Topic
5 hours ago
Id take Baker Dooshfield over doosher Murray all day
83 979 Read More
Open Saltwater Discussion
5 hours ago
I think we need to have a TFF shark tournament this summer out of Crystal beach/high island area. fri-sun.. anyone interested?
25 1,445 Read More
Off Topic
5 hours ago
[Linked Image]
215 2,972 Read More
Inshore Fishing
5 hours ago
East bay is pretty darn shallow. You could troll to the many reefs in east bay or to bird island and get into them good. Or stay in intercoastal and fish the mouths of the marsh. The gulf side is hit or miss that time of year for specks.
1 97 Read More
Bass Fishing
6 hours ago
Lol
2 434 Read More
Open Freshwater Discussion
6 hours ago
LMAO! I love you guys! You're the most special snowflakes EVER!
101 5,224 Read More
Bass Fishing
6 hours ago
Just heard the Corp shut the lake down till Monday. The splash is supposed to be rescheduled in August. stir
7 505 Read More
Trading Post - Swap - Classifieds
6 hours ago
Ttt
5 339 Read More
6 hours ago
Ttt
895 302,072 Read More
Tournament Dates & Information
6 hours ago
0 8 Read More
6 hours ago
Ttt
882 294,459 Read More
Off Topic
6 hours ago
Not completely essential
6 162 Read More
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by ToasterWEyes
I will say, if I did worship carp, I would be pretty upset by all this bowfishing. You're right TXMulti, if it were bass being targeted, there would be an uproar. But as it stands, its the way it is. Move to Europe, they love carp and have different laws.

I think I'll stick around here and change minds one at a time!

[Linked Image]
101 5,224 Read More
Off Topic
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by ko bass attack 27
Originally Posted by GIG'EM AGGIES
Originally Posted by bloo_rainger
the midget will go first to the Cards, and as I have said in the past. He is going to be great...…………..

I'd take Drew Lock before Murray. Lock has it all and he's not a midget.

Dumb post of the day. Haters gonna hate.

KO, Gig'Em has shown disdain (know he doesn't like the word hate) for Murray - and for apparently people in general under 6' (He is on the record as saying "I don't like short people") - but remember where Murray came from - College Station where he was the #1 overall QB recruit in the nation in 2015, on the heels of the JFF era. For whatever reason Murray and other elite players transferred out of there within a short (pun intended) time-frame.So forgive him for being scorned when it comes to Murray.

Personally i don't think Murray is as good an NFL prospect as Baker, however i think he will be OK. Nobody on the planet throws a better deep ball than Murray. Baker and Mahommes throw a better 10-25 yard pattern, which is where NFL QBs really earn their pay. But for sure Murray has some intangibles. Not sure he will live up to a #1 overall ranking though.

Lock - i saw only a few of his games, but i wasn't impressed. He obviously didn't impress NFL scouts much either as he wasn't selected in the first round.
83 979 Read More
Off Topic
6 hours ago
OK, I started a new job in January. I am in my 50's and only the mainframe guys and my boss are older than me. The guy that trained me was 29. Ugh , ok , here lately all of the youngs around me want to be seen carrying this water bottle . What's up with this ? I never see them actually drinking from it , it just sits on their desk like a trophy. I just take my whataburger cup to the Ice and water machine and fill it up for free all night. Any other olds seeing this at their workplace or any youngs want to offer some guidance on this.

[Linked Image]
6 162 Read More
6 hours ago
Please show us not only their response, but the question you asked as well as the contact.

If you read the bowfishing regs read independently, it is clear cut that this is an acceptable practice.

First, the two are not exclusive. The bowfishing regs are subsets of the general fishing regs, which means they are bound by those laws as well. So no, you cannot read them independently. Second, show me where, even if read independently, it says you can use the fish for fertilizer.

You're out of ammo fellas, but a truly excellent attempt utilizing all types of misinformation.

You keep trying to end the discussion by making statements such as this. You need to put up or shut up. Wheres the documentation to back your claims? You have already told us how easy it is to google it, go ahead and show us some links/documents that are relevant to native/naturalized fish in large reservoirs in Texas. If you have this magic piece of information to end this discussion, then use it! You are the one using misinformation, not us. You are choosing to believe what you have been told instead of basing your beliefs on facts in order to justify your sport, just like I stated earlier. If I'm wrong, then prove it.
101 5,224 Read More
Off Topic
6 hours ago
[Linked Image]
23 344 Read More
Bass Fishing
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by rude dawg
WE NEED TO KILL THIS THREAD NOW, ITS LIKE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. IF WE DONT . IT WILL REPLICATE AN EVENTUALLY KILL US !!!

Well, if we are going to die anyway hopefully it will do so quickly and certainly so we don't suffer.
162 7,449 Read More
Whites - Hybrids - Striper
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by Timmychanga
Originally Posted by honey hole
Originally Posted by RespectTheFish
Id rather catch them without trolling but making a pass over the school and catching 4 fish on two rods is bad to the bone...I dont care who you are lol.

Meh, trolling is for people who....

I'll take the bait.

...like to drink beer more than fish.

The big girls have moved over to the intake 150 yards due west on a ridge in 19-22ft. Broke my line several times and have now moved to a 30lb braided. Geesh they are big this year.

Haha! That's definitely a decent reason!

Yes they are big!
[Linked Image]
17 627 Read More
6 hours ago
Sadly, I was at that state shoot but we only managed 180 something fish..... What a downer. But still a blast!!
101 5,224 Read More
Page 3 of 256 1 2 3 4 5 255 256

© 1998-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide