Originally Posted By: PondFish
What does any of this have to do with beer??

PondFish – Just what part of a story about dilapidated trailers, fish camp, swinging a hammer during fishing time, campfires, and girls in bikinis made you think the story wasn’t just about beer? Some folks know a Baptist Bar when they see one smile

Regarding my screen name, I had a boat and business ventures named Blue Moon, when the beer I suspect you’re referring to was still called Bellyslide. Blue Moon ties together my interest in astronomy and honors my ancestors.

Originally Posted By: Fitz
...Is the dock finished?

Fitz – Back when I was cobbling together a flying machine, curious people would stop by the hangar and ask when it would be finished. I always told them she’d by flying on Tuesday, I just never knew which Tuesday... I’ve discovered building docks have a lot in common with flying machines.

Originally Posted By: von rage
...where exactly is this fish camp.

Sir – I’m sure your intentions are most honorable but my vague description of fish camp locations was intentional. It’s been over a decade since someone spear phished me into naming one of my honey holes smile

Originally Posted By: TexasBlonde
Didn't you used to do some photography too?

Many thanks for mentioning my photography. Over the past 15 years a few words of encouragement from you and others in the tribe have always been received with heartfelt appreciation. I still spend a fair amount of time chasing shots but most are for a project I’ve been working on.

Besides photography, I’ve also found another use for my airbrush collection that was once only used to spruce up beauties before photo sessions. Now I also use them to custom paint cranks.

Below are a few shots for those that aren’t familiar with my hobbies. The tiny and fast Bufflehead isn’t my best waterfowl shot but they are very difficult to capture in flight so I was happy to get a decent shot. The moon shot shows my basic waterfowl and moon gun setup plus it’s a fun shot. The last shot shows a few of my custom painted cranks.

Many thanks for the views and replies! The last 15 years on TFF have been fun, I’m looking forward to the road ahead.

~ Blue Moon