Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Crazy Ex Wife Stories [Re: DavidWhatley] #12939536 10/20/18 08:59 AM
Okie Poke Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Crazy ex GF story.....dated her 4 years through college. Argued all the time, broke up and got back together almost weekly. She graduated a year before me and kept pushing for marriage. I graduated and we still fought. I finally broke it off because I knew deep down we would never make it. Three weeks later met love of my life and crazy GF couldn't stand it. She stalked us, would sit outside my wife's apt in her car for hours. She egged my car many times but one night, after cleaning egg off my car for the 10th time, I went to her apt, busted through the door when she opened it, went to fridge and found the eggs (she hated eggs so I knew these were for throwing), and commenced throwing eggs all over her walls in apt and then I left. The next day she told her parents that I sodomized her, and her mother calls me and says I'm coming to Tulsa to kill you. Her mom could be a mean momma. Way too protective of her offspring. I was scared to go home. Stayed at my parents house the next night. Went home next day and there was her mother parked in front of my house. Stupid me didn't stop but called her instead of the police. Told her that I am calling police. She immediately left. Didn't hear anything for about a week and then heard that crazyGF tried to kill herself and was admitted to a mental facility. My wife of 28 years and I still quiver about what all went down and was blessed that it didn't get any worse.

😎 Dallas Cowboys....eventual Superbowl Champions 😎

Re: Crazy Ex Wife Stories [Re: DavidWhatley] #12939540 10/20/18 09:57 AM
M
MBarger Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
M
Ex wife-. We were on our way back to Stephenville from FTW with a group of friends (wild night in the stockyards). Stopped at the Wafflehouse in Benbrook. When we got done eating, a truck had parked crooked beside us making it difficult to back out. She tries for about 20 minutes while screaming I dont need any help! Finally she lets me in the driver seat and after 2 attempts I back out and we are good to go. I get out to let her drive and pronounce that is why I make the big bucks! She jumped in the driver seat and sped off leaving me and 2 buddies at the Wafflehouse. We had to have a buddy come get us from Stephenville. Finally got home and ALL my belongings are out in the yard. We stayed married for another miserable year. That divorce was well worth it.

Re: Crazy Ex Wife Stories [Re: DavidWhatley] #12939583 10/20/18 12:17 PM
P
Patrnflyr Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
P
Saw my ex GF at 25th HS class reunion. My wife and her went off into a corner of the ballroom and had their little fun talking about things. At the end of the day, weve been married for 39 years and all I can say is how much I like that Garth Brooks song, Thank God for unanswered prayers...

Last edited by Patrnflyr; 10/20/18 12:30 PM.
Re: Crazy Ex Wife Stories [Re: Okie Poke] #12939601 10/20/18 12:56 PM
TexDawg Offline
Top Dawg
Top Dawg
Originally Posted By: Okie Poke
Crazy ex GF story.....dated her 4 years through college. Argued all the time, broke up and got back together almost weekly. She graduated a year before me and kept pushing for marriage. I graduated and we still fought. I finally broke it off because I knew deep down we would never make it. Three weeks later met love of my life and crazy GF couldn't stand it. She stalked us, would sit outside my wife's apt in her car for hours. She egged my car many times but one night, after cleaning egg off my car for the 10th time, I went to her apt, busted through the door when she opened it, went to fridge and found the eggs (she hated eggs so I knew these were for throwing), and commenced throwing eggs all over her walls in apt and then I left. The next day she told her parents that I sodomized her, and her mother calls me and says I'm coming to Tulsa to kill you. Her mom could be a mean momma. Way too protective of her offspring. I was scared to go home. Stayed at my parents house the next night. Went home next day and there was her mother parked in front of my house. Stupid me didn't stop but called her instead of the police. Told her that I am calling police. She immediately left. Didn't hear anything for about a week and then heard that crazyGF tried to kill herself and was admitted to a mental facility. My wife of 28 years and I still quiver about what all went down and was blessed that it didn't get any worse.
thats a nightmare

Re: Crazy Ex Wife Stories [Re: DavidWhatley] #12939609 10/20/18 01:10 PM
lanman71 Online Confused
Maroon!
Online Confused
Maroon!
Hell really doesnt have any fury compared to a women scorned. They can be downright scary when they go crazy. They will stay fixated on something for years if they have to until they get their revenge. Guys only get that way when theyre being protective of family. Women...man, who knows. Their emotions are way too complicated. Glad my wife is a sane (for a woman anyway) one.

What a maroon!
Re: Crazy Ex Wife Stories [Re: DavidWhatley] #12943694 10/24/18 03:07 AM
B
BThomas Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
B
I would never get to retire if I divorced. They get half of everything, sometimes everything.

Re: Crazy Ex Wife Stories [Re: BThomas] #12943828 10/24/18 11:28 AM
tmd11111 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: BThomas
I would never get to retire if I divorced. They get half of everything, sometimes everything.

Being broke beats being miserable.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide