A Natural Partnership - Bay Flats Lodge officially announces partnership with CCA Texas and Building Conservation Trust.

Mar 12, 2018

by Russ M. on BAY FLATS LODGE
We will be back to fish with Capt. Todd Jones!  -  Russ M.  3/12/18
Mar 12, 2018

by Tami H. on BAY FLATS LODGE
Capt. Nick Dahlman was extremely knowledgeable and very accommodating.  He worked hard to show us around, and to get us to the best fishing spots.  I was thankful to have him as our guide, and I would have loved to have stayed for another day!  The food was excellent, with the most tender and juicy pork chop ever!  This was my first trip to Bay Flats Lodge, and I was pleasantly pleased!  -  Tami H.  3/12/18
Mar 11, 2018

by Barry R. on BAY FLATS LODGE
Capt. Kevin Matula was awesome!  Capt. Kevin had two rookies on the boat, and he got them on fish.  He was lots of fun, and I would reserve Capt. Kevin for next year if at all possible!  -  Barry R.  3/11/18
Mar 9, 2018

by Stephen M. on BAY FLATS LODGE
Capt. Cooper Hartmann was spectacular, the food was awesome, and the service was great!  Great place!  Keep up the excellent work - will highly recommended!  -  Stephen M.  3/9/18
Mar 9, 2018

by Kelvin A. on BAY FLATS LODGE
Awesome staff that was very courteous, friendly and professional - I could tell they genuinely cared for their customers.  Fished with Capt. Kevin Matula both days, and he did a great job!  Excellent accommodations!  Keep up the good work and the great customer focus!  -  Kelvin A.  3/9/18
Mar 9, 2018

by Greg G. on BAY FLATS LODGE
Hands down the best lodge on the Gulf Coast of Texas!  Keep up the good work!  -  Greg G.  3/9/18
Mar 9, 2018

by Ruben R. on BAY FLATS LODGE
Our guide, Capt. Billy Freudensprung, was great!  He made sure we caught fish that day for sure.  Great staff - friendly, and made sure everything was taken care of!  Keep up the great service, food and clean lodging - can't improve on perfect!  -  Ruben R.  3/9/18
Mar 6, 2018

by Michelle A. on BAY FLATS LODGE
We always have a grand time when we stay here.  The customer service is top-notch!  Keep doing what you're doing.  Thanks for a great time!  -  Michelle A.  3/6/18
Mar 6, 2018

by Steve G on BAY FLATS LODGE
Bravo Bay Flats Lodge!  Truly exceeded our expectations, from start to finish.  What a way to decompress, sit back, relax and enjoy mother nature while being treated like you're the only person on earth that matters.  The food, both dinner and breakfast, was fantastic, the service second to none and the lodging was splendid.  A short walk to boat barn and then then it was on!  Capt. Kevin Matula was the perfect guide for my buddy Mike and I.  Capt. Kevin put us on fish and gave subtle yet timely and effective pointers for two seasoned waders.  We both caught our limit in specks, all on artificials in some of the windiest conditions we've waded.  We threw back three times as many both specks and reds.  Capt. Kevin is good people, and a great guide who loves to wade fish.  This was one of those trips you almost feel guilty about, like "who am I to deserve such a good time?!"  -  Steve G.  3/6/18
Mar 5, 2018

by Jason M. on BAY FLATS LODGE
The lodge staff were all very nice and helpful - always making sure my stay was the best.  Capt. Jeremy McClelland did a great job. The weather didn't make it easy for him, but he did his best and put us on some fish.  I would recommend Capt. Jeremy to others!
The appetizers were great, and the food was incredible.  Thanks for a great trip!  -  Jason M.  3/5/18

[url=www.BayFlatsLodge.com]Bay Flats Lodge[/url]