Texas Fishing Forum

Guide wanted for Corpus Christi this weekend

Posted By: sacklunch

Guide wanted for Corpus Christi this weekend - 08/29/16 05:44 PM

Good afternoon y'all. I'm trying to help a buddy of mine out. He's taking his family down to Corpus this weekend, and would like to hire a guide to take them out one morning while they are down there. Neither person in the group (I think there will be 4 people) is very experienced at fishing, so they'd appreciate a patient guide who's happy to teach the basics of bay fishing while hopefully finding some fish for the cooler.

If anybody has any suggestions, I'd appreciate you sending me their contact information so I can forward this to them.

Thanks!
Posted By: sacklunch

Re: Guide wanted for Corpus Christi this weekend - 08/30/16 12:38 PM

Now don't y'all start chiming in all at once! azn
Posted By: jtwhites85

Re: Guide wanted for Corpus Christi this weekend - 08/31/16 01:05 PM

My brother has fished several times with The Saltwater Cowboy and I fished offshore with them as well. He has some great success but not sure of availability.
Posted By: IslandJim

Re: Guide wanted for Corpus Christi this weekend - 08/31/16 02:51 PM

You might try Slowride Guide Services in Aransas Pass, at 361-758-0463, or Woody's Sports Center in Port Aransas, at 361-749-5252. Woody's has a stable of guides. Pretty late to be booking a holiday weekend. Good luck. There are about 25 guides that advertise in Saltwater Angler Magazine. You might ask them for a recommendation: 361-438-7572.

IslandJim
Posted By: ccoker

Re: Guide wanted for Corpus Christi this weekend - 09/01/16 04:54 PM

I grew up there.. a good buddy of mine, Mike Pena is a guide.
He posted a nice redfish picture yesterday.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum