Texas Fishing Forum

Nasty weather & dirty water reds! Ruffling Feather's Guide Service Seadrift, Tx

Posted By: TxDuck24

Nasty weather & dirty water reds! Ruffling Feather's Guide Service Seadrift, Tx - 04/20/16 01:34 PM

Day # 2 proved to be a better day then day 1. With the wind howling all night we awoke to higher tides and a little dirtier water. After loading everyone into the boat I was asked with that one question, you think will catch any today?

My only reply was I hope so lol. Well it was a one stop shop. We went to the last place we fished the day before and with in a hour we had our 15 reds with 3 bonus black drum. Great morning!

Once again the Reds were stacked on the wind blown shoreline sitting in a foot of dirty water!

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Nasty weather & dirty water reds! Ruffling Feather's Guide Service Seadrift, Tx - 04/20/16 02:35 PM

Nice catch. Good job. thumb
Posted By: BudT

Re: Nasty weather & dirty water reds! Ruffling Feather's Guide Service Seadrift, Tx - 04/20/16 04:02 PM

Sweet, good to see somebody is on 'em after the last few days, good report Capt.
Posted By: TxDuck24

Re: Nasty weather & dirty water reds! Ruffling Feather's Guide Service Seadrift, Tx - 04/20/16 11:21 PM

Thanks guys,

It's been different that's for sure , but man once you find them there all bunched up!

I love finding them just as much as I like to catch them!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum