Texas Fishing Forum

Winter and Spring Wade Fishing; Seadrift, TX

Posted By: Captain Nathan Beabout

Winter and Spring Wade Fishing; Seadrift, TX - 01/24/16 04:28 PM

Here in a few hours, we can officially close the chapter on the 2016 duck season. With that, I will be turning my attention sharply back to wade fishing the many places San Antonio Bay has to offer. From the many winter hide outs in Matagorda Island, to the miles of spring time grass beds, this is my favorite time of year to be out there. Not only is it because of the fewer boats and not so blistering hot days, but the chance to have a pod of redfish or a single toad trout laying right in front of you. With our winter tides finally taking hold, this can concentrate bait fish in key areas. Knowing how to find these areas will prove to be effective ways to locate the bite.

I'm very excited about getting out there and have revised some winter discounts. Visit www.nmsportsmansadventures.com to see some of the newest discounts. Come on down, and let me take you to those key areas!

Captain Nathan Beabout
(210) 452-9680
N&M Sportsman's Adventures

Posted By: TroyKing

Re: Winter and Spring Wade Fishing; Seadrift, TX - 01/25/16 07:53 PM

nice
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Winter and Spring Wade Fishing; Seadrift, TX - 01/26/16 05:42 AM

Nice fish! 2016 should be a super year! thumb
Posted By: Grinder55

Re: Winter and Spring Wade Fishing; Seadrift, TX - 01/26/16 01:18 PM

Yep, it's gonna be an awesome 2016 - we are getting our rain this winter which is keeping our estuaries full of water !!!

Re: Winter and Spring Wade Fishing; Seadrift, TX - 01/27/16 03:08 PM

Still have plenty of dates still open for February, come on down and get in on the action. Caught a handful of trout yesterday, and one solid 25 incher.

Posted By: Kay Dyson

Re: Winter and Spring Wade Fishing; Seadrift, TX - 01/28/16 09:53 PM

Nathan
Do you ever see any 30" trout in your area ?? That's what I want to catch one day, just take a pic and let her go... Just once.. grin

Re: Winter and Spring Wade Fishing; Seadrift, TX - 01/29/16 06:32 PM

they are here, customers of mine have been close. I have seen big trout in shallow water that are 8-10#'s over the years.
1-29.5
1-29
several 27-28.5

last spring, I believe it was the march time frame. I had 4 guys and we caught 6 over 26 inches, biggest was 28.5. Not bad for the first wade of our day!

Posted By: Let's go

Re: Winter and Spring Wade Fishing; Seadrift, TX - 01/30/16 02:33 PM

Nice specks cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum