Texas Fishing Forum

PINS next weekend.

Posted By: fishinjack

PINS next weekend. - 05/15/15 05:25 PM

Been awhile since I've been down there. Anyone been recently that could give any information how the surf has been fishing? Targeting sharks primarily but going to have several surf rods out for bait/table fare. Any help is much appreciated.
Posted By: Jason H

Re: PINS next weekend. - 05/19/15 01:30 AM

Jack! How's it going man? I've got no updates for you, but was thinking about making the same trip, so started poking around here to see's what's going on. Let me know how you do. Hope you get into them.

~ Jason
Posted By: Herbert77060

Re: PINS next weekend. - 05/20/15 06:29 PM

I know I have been on this site for a while but I cannot remember what PINS stands for....help me please...help me please!
Posted By: RedWader

Re: PINS next weekend. - 05/20/15 07:28 PM

Padre Island National Seashore. I was planning to go down this Saturday as well, but it's supposed to be really windy, around 18mph out of the southeast. Do y'all still fish the surf when it's windy like that?
Posted By: basspromaster

Re: PINS next weekend. - 05/22/15 06:44 AM

Been hearing from a couple buddies/ locals when the surf is clean the fishing has been very productive! Plenty of Jacks and cownose being caght and used for bait. Sharks have been 4 to 6 in a weekend sometimes more. I know a friend of mine that put 13 on the sand about a month ago.
Posted By: Joseph H

Re: PINS next weekend. - 08/04/15 02:03 AM

My brother in law and I will be there later this week around the 20 mile mark. I'll post an update.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum