Texas Fishing Forum

S Padre guide?

Posted By: Ranger177TR

S Padre guide? - 06/15/13 11:41 PM

I will be in S Padre on business but have free time after noon on 16 & 17 July. I am looking for a trip for 2. My wife will be accompanying me. We are 50+. I know my way around a boat and tackle box. My wife... Is a real good sport. She doesn't like bass fishing, as I take it too serious, but she likes drifting for catfish (as an example). If anyone could help, I would appreciate it.
Posted By: Ranger177TR

Re: S Padre guide? - 06/15/13 11:43 PM

... Also willing to split fee and leave wife on beach, if anyone is interested.
Posted By: Capt. Andrew

Re: S Padre guide? - 06/17/13 12:12 AM

What kinda fishing do you want to do bay? If so shoot me a PM I'll help you out.

Re: S Padre guide? - 06/25/13 12:09 AM

Did you ever book a trip? I'm open on the 17th. I'm booked the 16th.
Posted By: Cole G

Re: S Padre guide? - 06/28/13 03:46 PM

If you're only interested in Bayside, Skipper Ray is a very good guide, he's incredibly experienced and knows where to go, he could get you some trout and hooked up on some bull reds with ease. If you'd like to take a different style trip, David Woods is a guide who guides trips in the surf. His website is sharkmansurffishing.com
He knows what he's doing out there and will pick you up wherever you're staying, full time guidance as well as providing drinks, snacks, and cleaning of fish. If you're up for it, he could get a big shark on the end of the line as well, very reasonable pricing, a light tackle trip starts at only $225 and is all inclusive.
Posted By: Rancho Starvo

Re: S Padre guide? - 06/28/13 08:44 PM

+1 Skipper Ray. Never used him personally but have used several guides out of island fitters.

Re: S Padre guide? - 06/29/13 06:12 PM

skipper mock is great. Shoot me a pm
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum