Texas Fishing Forum

Islamorada guide recommendation

Posted By: GILLZ

Islamorada guide recommendation - 05/25/18 02:12 AM

My wife and I are heading to Key West in a couple of weeks. We are flying into Miami late and staying the first night in Islamorada. Since we will already be there, we would like to get a 1/2 day guide trip the next morning before heading down the road for Key West. Anyone have any guide recommendations?

Thanks,

EJ3
Posted By: M.T.Pockets

Re: Islamorada guide recommendation - 05/29/18 11:32 PM

Look up Bud and Mary's fished with a few guides from here ALL GREAT. Back water , Deep Sea and party boat available
http://budnmarys.com/
Posted By: Mo

Re: Islamorada guide recommendation - 06/01/18 04:13 PM

IMHO,

any guide in that part of the world that is not booked up 6 months in advance,
is not worth booking.

good luck , maybe someone will have a cancellation

Are you fishing in Key West ? be sure to post up a report , have a cold one for me at
Sloppy Joe's

MO
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: Islamorada guide recommendation - 06/01/18 05:44 PM

Originally Posted By: EJ3
My wife and I are heading to Key West in a couple of weeks. We are flying into Miami late and staying the first night in Islamorada. Since we will already be there, we would like to get a 1/2 day guide trip the next morning before heading down the road for Key West. Anyone have any guide recommendations?

Thanks,

EJ3

Bridge fishing for tarpon is good in June. You don't need the best guide to find them when they are getting out of the sun under a bridge. I would Google "Islamorada fishing guides" and start calling now.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum