Texas Fishing Forum

Vet Looking to jump on a boat (trip cancled)

Posted By: Spro86

Vet Looking to jump on a boat (trip cancled) - 06/20/16 01:50 AM

So this is a shot in the dark.
My name is Ben I am , a Veteran of ten years. (Two Deployments, Iraq and Afganistan) I have been planning a trip to the coast for six months now and the trip has been canceled. ([censored] luck) I am hoping there is someone out there who would like to take me fishing offshore. Now that it is a week out all charters I try to book are full so if you are planning a trip for next Saturday (the 25th and had someone cancel on you im your guy) I can help pay for gas, bait and beer. I am experienced in off shore and inshore fishing. I'm not looking for some one to show me the ropes. I know my way around a boat. I also work for Caterpillar now (Diesel mechanic) and can help with any mechanical issues that may arise. I am in San Antonio and can travel to any Texas costal location to meet on Saturday morning. Thanks in advance!! (936) 662-8579
Posted By: tunatamer

Re: Vet Looking to jump on a boat (trip cancled) - 06/20/16 12:53 PM

Ben, you might also try going over to 2coolfishing.com and checking both the "Bluewater" board and the "Crew Wanted" section. If the weather turns out pretty there could be some folks posting up.

There are a couple of us here that are trying to get their boats ready for later this summer and may need folks from time to time.
Posted By: Spro86

Re: Vet Looking to jump on a boat (trip cancled) - 06/20/16 11:58 PM

Thanks will do!!
Posted By: russcue1

Re: Vet Looking to jump on a boat (trip cancled) - 06/25/16 10:00 PM

I'm stationed here in San Antonio and fish calaveras for redfish and head to the coast as often as I can. Shoot me a pm and your welcome to fish with me. Have a 24 foot sportsman
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum