Texas Fishing Forum

Texas Bluewater Blowup charter tunaheads from previous years, little help, por favor

Posted By: TOO

Texas Bluewater Blowup charter tunaheads from previous years, little help, por favor - 05/20/16 10:18 PM

Quick question, does anyone have an unused or slightly used TBB'10 or earlier TBB charter hat just sitting around? I believe we did hats up to that years' TBB charter.
If I am right and you have one that you'd be happy to get rid of, please let me know. Our stash of hats is finally gone and the company with the design is not an option to get hats done any more.

I'll pay for shipping.
Please email me at too@outdoorstexas.com

Obliged,
Willie
T.O.O.
Posted By: tunatamer

Re: Texas Bluewater Blowup charter tunaheads from previous years, little help, por favor - 05/20/16 11:26 PM

I have one from '07 that is in very good condition you can have. I think I only wore it on that trip. It just didn't feel comfy on my head. I'm pretty sure that is the reason I only caught one tuna on that trip rolleyes

I'm sure I could get about $1,000 for it on ebay but if you want it I'll send it to you por nada. grin

Posted By: chuck_w

Re: Texas Bluewater Blowup charter tunaheads from previous years, little help, por favor - 05/21/16 12:28 AM

I might be able to get some made for you if you need more than just one. I'm sure there is a minimum order but it can probably be done.

Re: Texas Bluewater Blowup charter tunaheads from previous years, little help, por favor - 05/21/16 04:36 PM

Chuckster appreciate the offer but just need the one for my purposes. Fishing is hot along the CB. Trout reds, mango's, sheepies, even red snapper dry and wade fishing.

BobbyJ, appreciate the response, email sent.
Originally Posted By: chuck_w
I might be able to get some made for you if you need more than just one. I'm sure there is a minimum order but it can probably be done.
Posted By: lite-liner

Re: Texas Bluewater Blowup charter tunaheads from previous years, little help, por favor - 05/21/16 04:50 PM

are you bringing this back, Willie??????????

boy, I sure wanted to do one of those way back then.
Posted By: tunatamer

Re: Texas Bluewater Blowup charter tunaheads from previous years, little help, por favor - 05/22/16 12:05 PM

Originally Posted By: lite-liner
boy, I sure wanted to do one of those way back then.

They were "catered" B cheers

We celebrated Monte Weeks birthday on one of them.

Re: Texas Bluewater Blowup charter tunaheads from previous years, little help, por favor - 05/22/16 05:25 PM

Originally Posted By: lite-liner
are you bringing this back, Willie??????????

No.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum